Jesus Isn’t As Peaceful As You Think

Instead of attacking other ethnic groups...

Christianity is an "ethnic group" now? :wtf:
Sure.

ethnic = pertaining to or characteristic of a people, especially a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.

You are correct, Christians are an ethnic group.
They're an ethnic group? Ethnically, Jesus was Jewish, so that makes all Christians ethnically Jewish!

Huh?
Did you know you're ethnically Christian?

Christians are a religious group. Not an ethnicity, like Italian or Irish.

Matthew 10:34 — “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations. Rev. 19:15

Take this cup of wine and drink from it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink." Rev. 16:5

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob." Isaiah 49:26

:wine:

Last edited:
Bless Jesus.... Bless his sword.

He comes for a fight .....

Bless HIM THE WINNER

always and everywhere

JESUS should NOT be peaceful

HE wins anyway you look at it....

Bless Him

Jesus shouldn't be peaceful?

If that is true, then why do you call Him the Prince of Peace?

It's almost as stupid as calling those who are Muslim those who practice peace.

If Jesus is violent, then why can't those who are different be violent as well?

So much for the "prince of peace"

A few examples:

Matthew 10:34 — “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.” ...

It's not good to misuse the bible for lies. In this case the lie is caused from intentional ignorance by excluding relevant informations:

-----
"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me. The one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and the one who receives a righteous person because he is a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward."

-----

-----

Why was he sentenced to death via torture?

Could it be because he committed a violent armed robbery with his gang of thugs?

Christians recite verses instead of talk. It's curious.:spam:

Did you read the verses? I think they speak for themselves.

Jesus said that he did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Jeremiah 25:15 identifies the sword as a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine that will make all those who drink it go mad..

Rev. 19:15 confirms that the sword comes out of Jesus' mouth and is intended to smite the nations.

Jesus said, "take this cup of wine and drink of it",.... Do the math.

History shows that every nation that drank that cup went completely nuts just like anyone who gets schnookered on Jesus juice becomes nuckin futz to this day.

:whip:

Now that's really curious......

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

Last edited:
JESUS should NOT be peaceful

HE wins anyway you look at it....

Bless Him
No even your text says Michael
(the Evening Star)wins.
According to the legend of YeruShalem becoming city of Shalom it's when the Evening Star (Michael) over turns and removes the Morning Star (Lucifer)
-Rev 22:16
Jesus loses cause being an image of a man he can never HaShev (return).
Even Hobelim when trying to lift high Lucifer accidentally reveals the Shiloh.
1)Rev's sWord out of his mouth is Michael as the Judge and refiners fire a far cry from being violent and certaintly not Jesus.
2)the Hebrew word used is HaSheva (redeemer)
"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh (not the Shew bread)and make them drunk on their own blood (not the Manischewitz) as if with new wine. Then all flesh will know that I, the Lord(king)(the bread in the temple and wine(Man/is/Shev/itz), am your Savior, HaSheva (Redeemer), the Mighty One of Jacob." Isaiah 49:26
(who wrestled with Jacob as the mighty one in the Jacob accounts and what is the stone of Jacob
Lia Fail known for? answers: Michael- Kingship)

Last edited:
It was "the Angel of the covenant," who had revealed Himself to Jacob. Now using this standard that an angel is Battling with Jacob is a word refering to changing Jacob's heart through use of his guilt then in Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the Lord and redeemer who changes Cyrus the Prince and King of Persia heart to rebuild the temple and gather the dispersed Jews back to their land then is Michael since the name given by Daniel in
Dan 10 shows it was Michael battling this Persian King.
The stone that Jacob rested on was the one he had the dream of the ladder to heaven. The stone of the covenant he anointed represents the anointing of the true corner stone and is supposed to be the key to secreting Moshiach which is why those old English tales always told of a knight pulling the sword from the stone. This tale represented the pulling out the Truth or Word from the stone (foundation of all things).
In other words secreting HOW Things Are. Daniel's Revelation of the "Stone" (Cornerstone & one of destiny) who strikes the (Beast's) Kingdoms & turns them to dust, is basically the mirror story of Michael removing the controlling power of the beast.
This anointed Stone of the Covenant became known as Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny). It was used as a seat to thrones which was always anointed (as Jacob did) at the anointing of new Kings.
The Columbian tradition tells us that, on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' (HaShev) to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only comes back for his inheritance, but will return them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to returning the Temple and authority back to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts.

Matthew 10:34 — “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”
Jesus knew his followers would be met with violence.

Matthew 10
16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves.

But He still called for forgiveness.

Matthew 18
21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
Guno has more than 70 x 7 posts.......

So much for the "prince of peace"

A few examples:

John 15:6 — “If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.”

Luke 12:47 – “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows.”

Mark 14:3-7 — “While he was in Bethany, reclining at the table in the home of Simon the Leper, a woman came with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, made of pure nard. She broke the jar and poured the perfume on his head. for Some of those present were saying indignantly to one another, ‘Why this waste of perfume? 5It could have been sold for more than a year’s wages and the money given to the poor.’ And they rebuked her harshly. ‘Leave her alone,’ said Jesus. ‘Why are you bothering her? She has done a beautiful thing to me.The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me."

Jesus Isn’t As Peaceful As You Think

You left out a really good one:

Jesus killing the infidels:

Luke 19:27
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

-

Forum List

Back