Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL

I don't know. All that I know is that these people need to be left alone to practice their religion as they see fit. They never did anything bad to anyone else. Christians and Muslims seem always ready to draw them into a fight that isn't their's. Christians and Muslims came along after them, and they didn't bite for either religion. Why should they? If someone of the kerplunsky faith comes along and demands that a Christian or Muslim convert to being a kerplunsky, why should anyone do it?

So what’s good for the goose isn’t good for the gander?

the adage is "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"-------and how
does that adage apply to our "discussion". What have jews done to arabs that comes close to the incessant pogroms and massacres and expulsions enacted
upon jews by the FILTH OF ROME?
They took their lands and waged wars on their people.

But it doesn’t have to come close for the logic to hold, my dear. It only has to be in the past.

Was any harm ever mentioned by the other poster done to you directly? No. But you hold the grudge as if it were. So did he or she.

Flawed logic.
Yeah, 100,000 starving Jews came along and expelled a few million helpless Arabs.
Where do you get this bullshit?
From your Holy Book.

can you be more specific in your jelly bean history?
Oh, that’s right. You wear rose colored glasses and you need someone to prove to you the emperor is naked?

News flash. Your people aren’t saints.

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.

Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Regards
DL
Try reading Tanach from Verse 1:1 and then see how both Christianity and Islam have perverted Tanach in order to create the NEW religion.
They weren't trying to create a child, they were trying to become THE religion.

so true-------then read the NT ------and make note of the words that can
LOGICALLY be attributed to Jesus------IN HIS TIME........then make note
of the claims made by people who never met him and did not even understand
his language. Next consider the times and places and persons who invented
christianity

Please see the link I just gave our friend just above.

Regards
DL
I know it’s wrong of me to hope that indeependent and irosie will side with you, but I do anyway.

What was it you called their G-d? A genocidal prick of a god? Did I quote you correctly? :lol:

Why do some Jews hate Christians?

Because they were persecuted without a just cause.

Regards
DL
Perhaps but then who is it that is actually human without sin? Only One I know of.

You know that as a fact. Wow.

The bible must be lying then when it says that all humans are born with Original sin.

Right?

Regards
DL

where does it say that?

I don't see it but Christians somehow do as that is their dogma.

What do Christians call the result of A $ E eating of the tree of knowledge?

There you are.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Perhaps but then who is it that is actually human without sin? Only One I know of.

The bible must be lying then when it says that all humans are born with Original sin.

Right?

Regards
DL
Please provide the verse.
It's probably from the New Testament.

Please read what I put just above.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Right?

Regards
DL
Yes I know that as a fact.

Who says the Bible is lying? Perhaps it is your precepts in error.

What verse states "original sin"?

Adam = human are you not human? Wouldn't you need to know and understand the difference between that which is born of the Spirit and that which is born of carnal flesh first.

Your bible is full of lies, like talking serpents and donkeys.

Need I show more lies than that?

Your bible shows a genocidal god. Why do you think that moral monster to be good?

Regards
DL

Jesus was a Jew.

Regards
DL

I don't know. All that I know is that these people need to be left alone to practice their religion as they see fit. They never did anything bad to anyone else. Christians and Muslims seem always ready to draw them into a fight that isn't their's. Christians and Muslims came along after them, and they didn't bite for either religion. Why should they? If someone of the kerplunsky faith comes along and demands that a Christian or Muslim convert to being a kerplunsky, why should anyone do it?

I hear you.

I think it quite strange that Christians and Muslims denigrated the Jews yet usurped their god and changed Yahweh to the genocidal prick that immoral people think is somehow a good god.

Christians and Muslims would be better off to follow the Jewish way of thinking and Midrash.

It would make them smarter and more moral as literalism is the most stupid way to read holy books.

Regards
DL

Jesus was a Jew.

Regards
DL
Try reading Tanach from Verse 1:1 and then see how both Christianity and Islam have perverted Tanach in order to create the NEW religion.

christianity

Regards
DL
I know it’s wrong of me to hope that indeependent and irosie will side with you, but I do anyway.

What was it you called their G-d? A genocidal prick of a god? Did I quote you correctly? :lol:
I side with the actual content, not with people.

Regards
DL

Right?

Regards
DL

Adam = human are you not human? Wouldn't you need to know and understand the difference between that which is born of the Spirit and that which is born of carnal flesh first.

Your bible shows a genocidal god. Why do you think that moral monster to be good?

Regards
DL
It is the best poetry ever written. Your lack and inability to perceive, failure to search for the meaning doesn't make it "full of lies". Go to the original language if you want to know what a serpent or a donkey is speaking about or remain lazy, lost, deaf and blind as that is your choice.

Regards
DL

Right?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
The word mistakenly translated as “snake”, neh-schech, means charmer.
You’re desire to rebel charms you into forgetting to show appreciation for anything anyone does for you.

The word for “donkey” is chah-moor, which also means “physical”.
After all, we all like to accumulate stuff as opposed to being spiritual.

Jesus was a Jew.

Regards
DL

christianity

Regards
DL

I side with God. He doesn’t. So how can you side with his content?

christianity

Regards
DL

Unlike you, I’m not a prophet.
I side with what God has communicated to His faithful prophets.

christianity

Regards
DL

I don’t claim to be a prophet. We all get revelations from God. Just not theological revelations.

Regards
DL

I don’t claim to be a prophet. We all get revelations from God. Just not theological revelations.
I split my non-work time between here and Torah Anytime.

Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing.
Uh huh...

Forum List

Back