Jewish Extremists Attack Muslim Student Appointee

Not always. But in many cases Antisemitism is the trigger. Nowdays people cannot say out loud they hate Jews, it's not respected or politically correct. So they "hide" behind Anti-Zionism and boycotts.

Yeah, like we can't see through that

The problem arises though, when you "see through that" by inserting motivations or meanings to people or their words that aren't there. That's why I compare it to Al Sharpton, an American political figure who pulls the race card at every opportunity.

Tell me how should I see a post that calls the blessed and injured city of Sderot "An Illegal settlement"?

I have no idea - how is that relevant to this?

Not always. But in many cases Antisemitism is the trigger. Nowdays people cannot say out loud they hate Jews, it's not respected or politically correct. So they "hide" behind Anti-Zionism and boycotts.

The problem arises though, when you "see through that" by inserting motivations or meanings to people or their words that aren't there. That's why I compare it to Al Sharpton, an American political figure who pulls the race card at every opportunity.

Tell me how should I see a post that calls the blessed and injured city of Sderot "An Illegal settlement"?

How does that relate to antisemitism? How does it relate to Jews at all?

Supporting boycotts for political change does not necessarily equal anti-semitism.

I did no say so, because I do not believe so. HOWEVER, if one looks at some of the statements made by SOME 'BDS' enthusiasts, there are some who are absolutely anti-Semitic - sometimes very blatantly and in quite bizarre language.

I know that there has been some discussion within the 'Palestinian cause' of this as a problem.

The ultra-extremists of EVERY 'side' need to be written off for whatever 'cause' to remain true to itself
- whether that 'cause' is Palestinian rights, environmental protection, transparency in government, whatever.

All RC priests are not pedophiles - and the cause of cleaning the Church of pedophiles doesn't need the 'support' of homophobes or anti-religionists. Just for a specific example which is NOT related to the current discussion.

Well - said, I agree. My feeling is each person should be treated as an individual and his words and actions judged independently of extremists. Every movement has it's extremists and as long as they don't represent the majority, shouldn't be used to define that movement.

It doesn't go hand in hand with what you say many times at the Israeli occupation hogwash goes.

If you say that the Israeli occupation is of the 67 borders, and then say the nonsense that Sderot is an illegal settlement, you lose me there, Tinmore, and there is simply no point of further discussion.

If all of Israel is illegal, then yes, on my map, it is pure extremism

I have no idea - how is that relevant to this?

Extremism.

Wasn't that what we were discussing here?

It doesn't go hand in hand with what you say many times at the Israeli occupation hogwash goes.

If you say that the Israeli occupation is of the 67 borders, and then say the nonsense that Sderot is an illegal settlement, you lose me there, Tinmore, and there is simply no point of further discussion.

if jews continue to say "judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, and i believe you have indicated you feel that way, then "pure extremism" by arab/muslims...and P F...is indicated and commendable.

what is it about "you reap what you sow" that israelis can't seem to figure out.

Israel is a country and exists. Regardless of what others say. If they say it's illegal, then they need to prove it and so far, there's nothing happening other than political attempts to isolate Israel.

So, when others say it's illegal, they're doing no more than spouting off the same kind of diatribe they spout off when they use the terms Apartheid.

Liars?

Yes.

Extremists? Here and discussing this?

Nah. Extremists need to be caught doing something and not just saying something.

And what Mohammad says to Mehdi? It's pretty much assured to be overheard by Moishe.

It's a fight to the end. Of course it's passionate and it's fomented by a desire to exist on one side and a desire to end that existence on the other side. So, the fight continues. As it's supposed to exist.

And now the OP is just trying to find some ways to poke jews with the title. (imho)

As well, this poking is known and I wish wouldn't be supported, but there it is. The titles in this forum are a major disappointment to my personal eye. And this one?

It's an extremist title. It even has the word extremist in it.

Come on guys.

Meh

if jews continue to say "judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, and i believe you have indicated you feel that way, then "pure extremism" by arab/muslims...and P F...is indicated and commendable.

what is it about "you reap what you sow" that israelis can't seem to figure out.

Sderot is inside the green line!

What is that you people don't get?

Saying and calling it ans "Illegal settlement" is bullshit, evil, and extremists expression.

Now, would you kindly start using the big head of yours and stop discussing the 67' with me now, since the Judeah and Samaria are in the other district and Sderot is completely the other direction??

Israel is a country and exists. Regardless of what others say. If they say it's illegal, then they need to prove it and so far, there's nothing happening other than political attempts to isolate Israel.

So, when others say it's illegal, they're doing no more than spouting off the same kind of diatribe they spout off when they use the terms Apartheid.

Liars?

Yes.

Nah. Extremists need to be caught doing something and not just saying something.

And what Mohammad says to Mehdi? It's pretty much assured to be overheard by Moishe.

It's a fight to the end. Of course it's passionate and it's fomented by a desire to exist on one side and a desire to end that existence on the other side. So, the fight continues. As it's supposed to exist.

And now the OP is just trying to find some ways to poke jews with the title. (imho)

As well, this poking is known and I wish wouldn't be supported, but there it is. The titles in this forum are a major disappointment to my personal eye. And this one?

Come on guys.

Meh

i explained the title...lol.

i was poking at whomever started a thread about "extremist muslims". whether it was a jew or not...i ain't gonna check.

Saying and calling it ans "Illegal settlement" is bullshit, evil, and extremists expression.

Now, would you kindly start using the big head of yours and stop discussing the 67' with me now, since the Judeah and Samaria are in the other district and Sderot is completely the other direction??

maybe you should reread my post. i did not say anything about green lines or illegal settlements.

what i said was that if jews continue to say that judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, then they should be ready and quit crying their poor little eyes out if palestinians claim all of israel.

sheesh. i would give you a roadmap if i thought it would help you understand but, if the past is any indication, jews can't read those things anyway.

maybe you should reread my post. i did not say anything about green lines or illegal settlements.

what i said was that if jews continue to say that judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, then they should be ready and quit crying their poor little eyes out if palestinians claim all of israel.

sheesh. i would give you a roadmap if i thought it would help you understand but, if the past is any indication, jews can't read those things anyway.

All of us?

How hack-like.

Liars?

Yes.

Come on guys.

Meh

i was poking at whomever started a thread about "extremist muslims". whether it was a jew or not...i ain't gonna check.

I understand why you chose the title. They aren't extremists any more than the muslims were....but words have meanings, as illustrated in both threads and directs the tone of the argument. The funny thing - my reaction to the "Extremist Muslim" thread was colored first by the designation "extremist". The sad thing is - it wasn't the OP that chose the title - that was the title of the very opinionated article.

This young girl sounds like a good choice - reading about her, she is very impressive. I hope there will not be calls for a massive letter-writing campaign to get her removed like with the football player. Very hateful.

that may be true, but i think there are a lot more jews who cry anti-semitism at the drop of the hat to cover up or divert from or otherwise discourage legitimate criticism of israel.

the word has become totally meaninless.

also, i have worked with and represented all different types of minorities in front of various adjudicating panels, boards, and what have you and i have always cautioned the individual not to make frivolous charges because it will only hurt the next person down the line if he does.

jews have rendered that charge absolutely meaningless to the extent that they, let alone any non-jewish people, don't even know what if means. they do not even have a clue.

So, as far as both of you are concerned it's all about "Jews" and not the I/P issue.

:doubt:

That's one reason why a Western Style peace will not come.

There also seems to be a need for a Jew sub forum.

stop whining.

if jews insist that the palestinians and arab states recognise israel as the jewish state, than only a clownish bufoon would think the issue cannot be discussed without discussing jews.

Liars?

Yes.

Come on guys.

Meh

I understand why you chose the title. They aren't extremists any more than the muslims were....but words have meanings, as illustrated in both threads and directs the tone of the argument. The funny thing - my reaction to the "Extremist Muslim" thread was colored first by the designation "extremist". The sad thing is - it wasn't the OP that chose the title - that was the title of the very opinionated article.

This young girl sounds like a good choice - reading about her, she is very impressive. I hope there will not be calls for a massive letter-writing campaign to get her removed like with the football player. Very hateful.

It's sad indeed Coyote.

That's why the OP needs to be less emphatic about the diatribe and couch the title differently.

I can find lots of shit to post that's in the titles of the diatribe sites extremism.

that may be true, but i think there are a lot more jews who cry anti-semitism at the drop of the hat to cover up or divert from or otherwise discourage legitimate criticism of israel.

the word has become totally meaninless.

also, i have worked with and represented all different types of minorities in front of various adjudicating panels, boards, and what have you and i have always cautioned the individual not to make frivolous charges because it will only hurt the next person down the line if he does.

jews have rendered that charge absolutely meaningless to the extent that they, let alone any non-jewish people, don't even know what if means. they do not even have a clue.

So, as far as both of you are concerned it's all about "Jews" and not the I/P issue.

That's one reason why a Western Style peace will not come.

There also seems to be a need for a Jew sub forum.

stop whining.

if jews insist that the palestinians and arab states recognise israel as the jewish state, than only a clownish bufoon would think the issue cannot be discussed without discussing jews.

So, you don't like it when you're challenged for extremist thinking?

Not extremist doing.

Just thinking?

Liars?

Yes.

Come on guys.

Meh

the poster who initiated the thread defended that choice of words.

and i said i did not use that word as it is a value laden type of word but i used it in this case facetiously and in juxtaposition to those "muslim extremists.?

That's simply a defense of the indefensible couched in personal terms of dislike in doing it.

:lol:

OK

Forum List

Back