Jewish Extremists Attack Muslim Student Appointee

if jews continue to say "judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, and i believe you have indicated you feel that way, then "pure extremism" by arab/muslims...and P F...is indicated and commendable.

what is it about "you reap what you sow" that israelis can't seem to figure out.

Sderot is inside the green line!

What is that you people don't get?

Saying and calling it ans "Illegal settlement" is bullshit, evil, and extremists expression.

Now, would you kindly start using the big head of yours and stop discussing the 67' with me now, since the Judeah and Samaria are in the other district and Sderot is completely the other direction??

maybe you should reread my post. i did not say anything about green lines or illegal settlements.

what i said was that if jews continue to say that judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, then they should be ready and quit crying their poor little eyes out if palestinians claim all of israel.

sheesh. i would give you a roadmap if i thought it would help you understand but, if the past is any indication, jews can't read those things anyway.

Is there anything in your agenda that Jews ARE capable off?

You surely seem like hack of an expert on what Jews do, don't do, think, or don't think.

Where did you get your degree on Judaism?:eusa_whistle::doubt:

Saying and calling it ans "Illegal settlement" is bullshit, evil, and extremists expression.

Now, would you kindly start using the big head of yours and stop discussing the 67' with me now, since the Judeah and Samaria are in the other district and Sderot is completely the other direction??

maybe you should reread my post. i did not say anything about green lines or illegal settlements.

what i said was that if jews continue to say that judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, then they should be ready and quit crying their poor little eyes out if palestinians claim all of israel.

sheesh. i would give you a roadmap if i thought it would help you understand but, if the past is any indication, jews can't read those things anyway.

You surely seem like hack of an expert on what Jews do, don't do, think, or don't think.

At the University of Allah in Saudi Arabia

well, when i read a bunch of jews on this board claim that judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, i kinda draw some conclusions from that. the other alternative is tbelieve they are liars, but i have a feeling you really won't find that too acceptable.

you are ethnically cleansing the area of palestinians and commiting acts of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes. there is no way in the world i am going to soft pedal that.

Last edited:

knock it off!!!

m0167.gif

well, when i read a bunch of jews on this board claim that judea and samaria belong to the people of israel, i kinda draw some conclusions from that. the other alternative is tbelieve they are liars, but i have a feeling you really won't find that too acceptable.

you are ethnically cleansing the area of palestinians and commiting acts of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes. there is no way in the world i am going to soft pedal that.

Your mantra gets really boring.

In a world where Arabs kill Arabs, ethnic cleaning their own people, the Palestinians seem the happiest people in the area.

knock it off!!!

what, suddenly you're against black humor?

I thought you loved it, taking to mind you use it nonstop:D

it wasn't black humour. it was an inane and rather pedestrian attempt at humour, not to mention ineffective.

it was also trolling but i figured i would save coyote the trouble.

as for black humour, believe me, you do not want me to indulge in that, particularly after the "jews value life" comment made on a thread about some jewish parents who left their child in what amounted to an oven.

now, shall we continue, or would you just like to drop it. i would.

Forum List

Back