Jewish Teenagers Sentenced

Coyote, the issue of "not getting involved" is more complicated. Leave the Arab-Jew Issue aside, when seeing bunch of guys beating someone up, you, normally, and on instinct, will wanna bail, because teenagers today can hold knives or any kind of weapon you don't wanna mess with. cases were when people got involved and ended up in a hospital.

A friend of mine once saw a drunk husband beating up his wife, he went to confront him, and was arrested in attacking as a result. When he claimed that he simply helped a defenseless lady, he was told "you should have let the police handle it".

Seriously? I'm not surprised people don't get involved with such dumb cops.!

That's a good point, but damn - some of the kids attacking were only 12 or 13?

Yes, but kids that age can be mean. you have that same problem in America, too.

Lord knows you've made your position clear. We don't get to hear the Arab side from Arabs but they're bad and would lie anyway ,right ?

Show me where the Palestinian Authority have punished one of their own youths for harming a Jew.

What Arab source would you accept as credible ?

Any.

Now, please, bring an example of such. I wanna see when and where does the PA arrest or punish those Palestinian who hurt Jews.

Coyote, the issue of "not getting involved" is more complicated. Leave the Arab-Jew Issue aside, when seeing bunch of guys beating someone up, you, normally, and on instinct, will wanna bail, because teenagers today can hold knives or any kind of weapon you don't wanna mess with. cases were when people got involved and ended up in a hospital.

A friend of mine once saw a drunk husband beating up his wife, he went to confront him, and was arrested in attacking as a result. When he claimed that he simply helped a defenseless lady, he was told "you should have let the police handle it".

Seriously? I'm not surprised people don't get involved with such dumb cops.!

That's a good point, but damn - some of the kids attacking were only 12 or 13?

Yes, but kids that age can be mean. you have that same problem in America, too.

Yes indeed we do.

Here is how the "Palestinians" react when their people harm Jews:

PA names Ramallah street after Hamas terror mastermind

Netanyahu slams 'outrageous glorification of terrorism' in naming public space for Yihyeh Ayyash.

By Haaretz Service | Apr.07, 2010 | 11:08 PM | 3

The future Palestinian Authority presidential compound will be built along a street named for an infamous Hamas arch-terrorist, Channel 10 reported on Wednesday.

The Ramallah street was named for notorious Hamas suicide bomb mastermind Yihyeh Ayyash, also known as the "engineer," who was the architect of multiple attacks, including a 1994 bombing of a Tel Aviv bus, which killed 20 people, and injured dozens.

Ayyash was killed in 1996 in what was most likely an Israeli assassination, after his cell phone exploded in his Beit Lahia home, in the Gaza Strip.

According to the Channel 10 report, the street sign posted at the Ramallah location read: "Yihyeh Ayyash, 1966-1996, born in Nablus, studied electrical engineering in Bir Zeit University. Was a member of the Iz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, and was linked by Israel to a number of bombings. Was assassinated by Israel in his Beit Lahia (Gaza Strip) home in 5.1.1996."

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu released a statement in response to the naming, saying it was an "outrageous glorification of terrorism by the Palestinian Authority."

"Right next to a Presidential compound in Ramallah, the Palestinian Authority has named a street after a terrorist who murdered hundreds of innocent Israeli men, women and children," the statement said, adding that "the world must forcefully condemn this official Palestinian incitement for terrorism and against peace."

Last month, the PA cancelled a ceremony, ahead of a visit by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, at which a square in Ramallah was to have been named for Dalal al-Mughrabi, a terrorist who killed 38 Israelis in the so-called Coastal Road massacre of 1978.

Lord knows you've made your position clear. We don't get to hear the Arab side from Arabs but they're bad and would lie anyway ,right ?

Show me where the Palestinian Authority have punished one of their own youths for harming a Jew.

I can't say. I don't recall a Palestinian Jew being attacked.

I means Israeli Jew.

And please don't play dumb

We all know how the murderers of Hadas Fogel were praised.

Fact is, Israel comes to justice and punishes those ugly ones who hurt Arabs and doesn't accept racial hatred by individuals.

PALESTINIANS don't punish those who hurt Israelis.

FACT.

So all of you can stop fill yourselves with BULLSHIT and accept that when it comes to do justice, there is no balance between Israeli courts and Palestinian ones.

AND YOU KNOW IT!

I means Israeli Jew.

Fact is, Israel comes to justice and punishes those ugly ones who hurt Arabs and doesn't accept racial hatred by individuals.

FACT.

So all of you can stop fill yourselves with BULLSHIT and accept that when it comes to do justice, there is no balance between Israeli courts and Palestinian ones.

AND YOU KNOW IT!

So who got bounced for those thousands of Palestinians who were attacked over the last couple of decades?

I means Israeli Jew.

FACT.

AND YOU KNOW IT!

So who got bounced for those thousands of Palestinians who were attacked over the last couple of decades?

As this response demonstrates... he's not playing.

I means Israeli Jew.

FACT.

AND YOU KNOW IT!

As this response demonstrates... he's not playing.

His response demonstrates that he's not playing *your* game.

Israel has long been slow and inconsistent at pursuing and punishing attacks on Palestinians and several recent actions are a heartening indicator that they are taking some of this stuff seriously - very seriously - because children and youth's are involved. One is labeling Price Tags terrorism and the other is how they are dealing with this - not just through the justice system, but with a deeper look into their society.

The Palestinians? Not so much - I suspect their justice system is as unstable as their politics. But then they are still fighting for their state.

I means Israeli Jew.

FACT.

AND YOU KNOW IT!

You keep ignoring my point. Is that THAT hard to admit that you know I'm right?

And as far as YOUR point is concerned. We are at WAR with the Palestinians, and all sides suffer.

It is the most basic logic and justice that help us bring our criminals to justice, just like in the OP. I have never seen any Palestinian judge does that.

Are you going to refer to that point at last? or just keep brushing it off?

Arab crooks are already in Israeli jails. The Arabs have got Israel handling their misfits for them.

That should not be the case.

They should be able to do justice with their own hatred.

If that was the case, we should not have payed taxes to feed them in our prisons.

Since they are not that far developed yet, WE need to do that for them.

Once they start behaving with justice as well, that would not be an issue.

Israel has long been slow and inconsistent at pursuing and punishing attacks on Palestinians and several recent actions are a heartening indicator that they are taking some of this stuff seriously - very seriously - because children and youth's are involved. One is labeling Price Tags terrorism and the other is how they are dealing with this - not just through the justice system, but with a deeper look into their society.

Your labeling Israel's justice system "slow and inconsistent" does not make it so. What's more important, though, is that in your effort to denigrate Israel (yet again), you reveal a fundamental truth: Israel has a system of justice that punishes Israelis when they break the law and subject Arabs to harm.

If someone wishes to conduct a serious study on how efficient or consistent that system is, that's fine. Truth be told, all systems of justice can be subjected to critical analysis of this type (just ask Michael Vick fans, who wonder why their QB spent more time in jail than other NFL players who killed people in DUI incidents).

But a flawed system of justice is a system nonetheless. The Arabs, on the other hand...

The Palestinians? Not so much - I suspect their justice system is as unstable as their politics. But then they are still fighting for their state.

Your caveat represents a common theme. As shorthand, I will, from this point forward, refer to this as the "Older Sibling Argument." This is the argument in which the "Palestinians" are excused, while Israel is criticized, because "Israel should know better."

I find little utility in applying uneven standards. At the end of the day, the "Palestinians" are appealing to the world to support them in their endeavor to obtain a State of their own. In doing so, they should be subjected to the standards by which a state is measured, and this includes the expectation that a system of justice will be implemented.
The notion that they can't seek to do so now is simply incorrect.

Arab crooks are already in Israeli jails. The Arabs have got Israel handling their misfits for them.

That should not be the case.

They should be able to do justice with their own hatred.

If that was the case, we should not have payed taxes to feed them in our prisons.

Since they are not that far developed yet, WE need to do that for them.

Once they start behaving with justice as well, that would not be an issue.

It's the price Israel pays for owning the joint. The US has to pay for jailed illegal immigrants too. No need for Mexico to mess with them if we have em.

Your labeling Israel's justice system "slow and inconsistent" does not make it so. What's more important, though, is that in your effort to denigrate Israel (yet again), you reveal a fundamental truth: Israel has a system of justice that punishes Israelis when they break the law and subject Arabs to harm.

If someone wishes to conduct a serious study on how efficient or consistent that system is, that's fine. Truth be told, all systems of justice can be subjected to critical analysis of this type (just ask Michael Vick fans, who wonder why their QB spent more time in jail than other NFL players who killed people in DUI incidents).

But a flawed system of justice is a system nonetheless. The Arabs, on the other hand...

Your caveat represents a common theme. As shorthand, I will, from this point forward, refer to this as the "Older Sibling Argument." This is the argument in which the "Palestinians" are excused, while Israel is criticized, because "Israel should know better."

I find little utility in applying uneven standards. At the end of the day, the "Palestinians" are appealing to the world to support them in their endeavor to obtain a State of their own. In doing so, they should be subjected to the standards by which a state is measured, and this includes the expectation that a system of justice will be implemented.

Do you think holding up money that is owed to them helps the situation ?

Do you think holding up money that is owed to them helps the situation ?

Sorry, James Joyce, but I'm not following your stream of (un)consciousness. What money are you referring to?

Your labeling Israel's justice system "slow and inconsistent" does not make it so.

Your misquoting of what I said does not make it so.

What's more important, though, is that in your effort to denigrate Israel (yet again), you reveal a fundamental truth: Israel has a system of justice that punishes Israelis when they break the law and subject Arabs to harm.

You're knee-jerk defense of Israel and implied strawman is duly noted. No one has argued that Israel does not have a system or indeed that it is not better overall than it's neighbors - only that it is inconsistent and unjust in regards to certain categories of people.

No disagreement.

No.

Israel has a state. Until you have a state there is no sense in applying equal standards as to how a state should behave because you are starting from an unequal basis.

You made a statement, in another thread that is applicable here: The truth that, when a country fights for its freedom and independence, there may be questionable methods used to achieve the ultimate goal?

I think this applies in evaluating Palestinians and Israeli's.

Tell me, did Israel have all that in place prior to statehood? Was there placed upon them that expectation? Did they have to prove they were better than their neighbors? I doubt it. They were not required to "prove" any standards ahead of gaining a state. They fought for it. In my opinion - once they have a state, then their feet (Palistinian) can be held to the fire just like any other state.

Israel has a state. Until you have a state there is no sense in applying equal standards as to how a state should behave because you are starting from an unequal basis.

You made a statement, in another thread that is applicable here: The truth that, when a country fights for its freedom and independence, there may be questionable methods used to achieve the ultimate goal?

You missed the point. By referring to those methods as "questionable," I was clearly NOT condoning them. Rather, I was... and stick with me here... QUESTIONING THEM.

The idea that the "Palestinians" can't act like they have a state is simply wrong. When the Jews arrived in Israel, they worked to build commuities, farms, infrastructure, and a system of leadership that was viewed by the world as "State-worthy." The "Palestinians" should do the same. If they spent half as much time building a state as they do trying to convince the world that one has been "stolen" from them, maybe this conflict would be more easily resolved. Creating a fair system of justice, that holds those who engage in senseless acts of violence accountable, would be a good start.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back