Jewish Teenagers Sentenced

Yep very good and it shows the difference btw the Pals and the Jews. The Jews prosecute their own for violent crimes against Arabs. Palestinians promote, honor, hold parades, protect and give money to Muslims that commit violent crimes against Jews and CHRISTIANS!!!
Exactly. and with an ! mark after it. A big difference the Palestinian supporters gloss over.

yes yes---all Jews good. All Arabs bad.
And how did you surmise that conclusion from my comment?

Just anther example of how Pali supporters are usually incapable of rational thought.

yes yes---all Jews good. All Arabs bad.

No, but...

Israeli system of justice, good.
Arab system of justice, nonexistent.

I'm pretty sure Arab countries have systems of justice. Maybe different than Israel's but they have em.
Perhaps you are unaware the reason Arabs never prosecute anyone is because the leadership and govt. itself are the ones spreading and encouraging the hatred. Still can't see a difference between the two societies, eh?

No, but...

I'm pretty sure Arab countries have systems of justice. Maybe different than Israel's but they have em.
Perhaps you are unaware the reason Arabs never prosecute anyone is because the leadership and govt. itself are the ones spreading and encouraging the hatred. Still can't see a difference between the two societies, eh?

They do prosecute - what they do depends on the country. I'm sure you remember the recent kerfluffle over the Jordanian government refusing to pardon the man who shot at a group of Israeli school children?

They do prosecute - what they do depends on the country. I'm sure you remember the recent kerfluffle over the Jordanian government refusing to pardon the man who shot at a group of Israeli school children?
Jordan is probably the only Arab country that is friendly to Israel, and they get a lot of tourist money from Israeli visitors. We are talking about Palestinians, and Arabs in general. Admit that other than this isolated case the Arabs don't prosecute any hate crime or hate speech, and in fact openly encourage and in many cases SANCTION it. Does this point even need to be proven? I think it is more or less a given, their societies are very intolerant. You are arguing the impossible.

Last edited:
I can't say. I don't recall a Palestinian Jew being attacked.

I means Israeli Jew.

And please don't play dumb

We all know how the murderers of Hadas Fogel were praised.

Fact is, Israel comes to justice and punishes those ugly ones who hurt Arabs and doesn't accept racial hatred by individuals.

PALESTINIANS don't punish those who hurt Israelis.

FACT.

So all of you can stop fill yourselves with BULLSHIT and accept that when it comes to do justice, there is no balance between Israeli courts and Palestinian ones.

AND YOU KNOW IT!

Fact is, Israel comes to justice and punishes those ugly ones who hurt Arabs and doesn't accept racial hatred by individuals.

So who got bounced for those thousands of Palestinians who were attacked over the last couple of decades?

Don't you ever get bored of playing dumb all the time ? Go away, you're annoying.
You're not capable of ever staying on topic or giving a rational response to the OP.

No, but...

Israel says that Israeli settlers are outside the Palestinians jurisdiction. Israel gives them no authority in that area.

Jordan is probably the only Arab country that is friendly to Israel, and they get a lot of tourist money from Israeli visitors. We are talking about Palestinians, and Arabs in general. Admit that other than this isolated case the Arabs don't prosecute any hate crime or hate speech, and in fact openly encourage and in many cases SANCTION it. Does this point even need to be proven? I think it is more or less a given, their societies are very intolerant. You are arguing the impossible.

I'm not overly impressed with the justice systems in Arab countries - after all, we were exporting alledged terrorists to them for torture - that basically says a lot right there. I do agree, they don't punish hate speech and in fact it very likely provides an outlet for the people to focus anger away from the government an onto outside sources like Israel.

While there is a difference between the two societies, it's disturbing that a similar hatred has been encouraged in Israeli school children. What makes Israel better is they are recognizing this and admitting it is not something they want in their society. Applause to them for this :clap2:

I'm not overly impressed with the justice systems in Arab countries - after all, we were exporting alledged terrorists to them for torture - that basically says a lot right there. I do agree, they don't punish hate speech and in fact it very likely provides an outlet for the people to focus anger away from the government an onto outside sources like Israel.

While there is a difference between the two societies, it's disturbing that a similar hatred has been encouraged in Israeli school children. What makes Israel better is they are recognizing this and admitting it is not something they want in their society. Applause to them for this :clap2:

Care to elaborate on the bold please ?

Care to elaborate on the bold please ?

The OP and the associated article I posted.

While there is a difference between the two societies, it's disturbing that a similar hatred has been encouraged in Israeli school children.

Israeli and Palestinian textbooks omit borders

Israel and the Palestinian Authority have both been accused of teaching violence and hatred, demonising the other, or using excessively negative depictions in children's education. In fact, this is extremely rare, according to the study. It found six examples in 9,964 pages of Palestinian textbooks "that were rated as portraying the other in extreme negative ways other than as the enemy, and none of these six were general dehumanising characterisations of personal traits of Jews or Israelis".

However, there was evidence of selective presentation of historical events to reinforce national narratives. "All the textbooks provide a unilateral national narrative that relentlessly describes the other as an enemy out to destroy or dominate the self," said Wexler. "They present the self almost uniformly in positive terms, motivated only by self-defence and the pursuit of peace. They fail to describe information about the other's history, culture or religions, the type of information that would humanise."

"That is not a surprise to anyone who has studied textbooks in societies in conflict. Everywhere there are societies in conflict, the textbooks present a unilateral national narrative of this sort. The facts presented and the incidents described in the textbooks are not false, they're just selected from a unilateral perspective."

Israeli and Palestinian textbooks omit borders | World news | The Guardian

How about this then, boys and girls?

Inside the UNRWA Classroom

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJajyjMCbs]Inside the UNRWA Classroom - YouTube[/ame]

And, when school is out, the children of Gaza can attend Summer camp where they play games like "kidnap the Israeli soldier":

AFP0334590-01-08327549_wa.jpg

What makes Israel better is, like the US there will always be haters and extremists, but the values espoused are inclusivity and tolerance, both publicly and as a whole. And that's why 2 million Arab Muslims live side by side with Jews as Israeli citizens and having the same rights, and why Christians and Baha'is feel more than comfortable and safe having their holiest religious sites on Israeli soil, much more than they would with Palestinians and Muslims in control of those sites.

What makes Israel better is, like the US there will always be haters and extremists, but the values espoused are inclusivity and tolerance, both publicly and as a whole. And that's why 2 million Arab Muslims live side by side with Jews as Israeli citizens and having the same rights, and why Christians and Baha'is feel more than comfortable and safe having their holiest religious sites on Israeli soil, much more than they would with Palestinians and Muslims in control of those sites.

I agree, those are the desired values and the values held by a majority but there are cracks in the dream and those are evident by what is discussed in the OP and associated articles. I applaud Israel for taking the issue by the horns and confronting it - it's a bold and refreshing acknowledgement that this is not who we want to be.

I agree, those are the desired values and the values held by a majority but there are cracks in the dream and those are evident by what is discussed in the OP and associated articles. I applaud Israel for taking the issue by the horns and confronting it - it's a bold and refreshing acknowledgement that this is not who we want to be.
Thanks. That's always been who Israel is.

Forum List

Back