Jews and Arabs kill ...... sorry, kiss.

Considering that any Palestinian that befriends or gets romantically involved with an Israeli is considered a "Zionist spy" or a "traitor" and therefore executed publicly by Hamas and their body mutilated and dragged for blocks behind motorcycles to intimidate other Palestinians, why is your complaint directed towards the Israelis only?

Proof of this please?

You want proof? Hamas has imposed Shariah law on Gaza, do you understand what Shariah law is?

Hamas said to kill over 30 suspected collaborators with Israel

1. The book was not banned in Israel nor in Israeli schools. Anyone who wants to read it can easily find it in all bookstores and in school libraries. The book is also available for any teacher who wants to include it in their curriculum. The book was suggested to be required reading in some curriculum in Israel and was declined to be added to the required reading list. This whole news story is nothing more than a way of using false information to demonize Israel.

2. The reasons why it was taken down on FB are unclear, so blaming the take-down on the Israeli government is, at best, premature and ignorant, and at worst, *cough* something else.

3. Anti-semitism means, and has always meant, an irrational hatred against the Jewish people. The "Arabs are Semites too" argument is a BS way of denying hatred against Jews.

Also why aren't Israel offering to take in any of the Syrian refugees? Don't say it's because Israel is a small state....you only have 2 million less people than say Sweden....so surely Israel could offer to take in say 200,000 Syrian refugees?

Even LUXEMBOURG are expected by Traitor Merkel to take Syrian refugees, Luxembourg is tiny, much much smaller in land and population to Israel.
:cuckoo:

Considering that any Palestinian that befriends or gets romantically involved with an Israeli is considered a "Zionist spy" or a "traitor" and therefore executed publicly by Hamas and their body mutilated and dragged for blocks behind motorcycles to intimidate other Palestinians, why is your complaint directed towards the Israelis only?

Proof of this please?

You want proof? Hamas has imposed Shariah law on Gaza, do you understand what Shariah law is?

Not all Palestinians support Hamas, like all Israeli's don't support Likud and Bibi. There are extremists on both sides, nobody is purely innocent in this continuing crazy situation.

Proof of this please?

Not all Palestinians support Hamas, like all Israeli's don't support Likud and Bibi. There are extremists on both sides, nobody is purely innocent in this continuing crazy situation.
Excuse me, again, Gaza is ruled by Shariah law, which means monirities are second class citizens, and relations with non Muslims are a no no, and marriage to a non Muslim is a capital crime punishable by death, and these guys do carry it out. Go study Shariah law and get back to us.

Proof of this please?

Excuse me, again, Gaza is ruled by Shariah law, which means monirities are second class citizens, and relations with non Muslims are a no no, and marriage to a non Muslim is a capital crime punishable by death, and these guys do carry it out. Go study Shariah law and get back to us.

Gaza is Gaza, it's not all of Palestine....what's left of Palestine that is.

I find it interesting how the Zionist lobby have taken over a thread about peace and love, turning it into a hatefest.

I'm rushing around a bit due to pressure of work, but I didn't notice any pro Palestine posters decrying the message in the OP, only the Zion team.

Perhaps that tells the story.

I find it interesting how the Zionist lobby have taken over a thread about peace and love, turning it into a hatefest.

I'm rushing around a bit due to pressure of work, but I didn't notice any pro Palestine posters decrying the message in the OP, only the Zion team.

Um. The OP is not a story about peace and love. Its a story demonizing Israel by providing false information and telling lies.

Oh lighten up FreddieBoy.. EVERYONE loves stories like these. Except maybe folks bent on killing..
Folks are taking exceptions to some of the inaccuracies in your "version" of events.

I think it's great. Shows the depth of culture in Israel. And the freedom of expression.

So what if the Minister of Education doesn't recognize his job is to educate Christian/Muslim kids as well?
He's just like some of OUR partisan idiots here in the states. The inter-marraige question should remain at home and at the Synagogue.

But when Hamas was shelling Israel with missiles and I posted about the fears from a joint Pali/Israeli preschool that was unable to operate in the South -- I got little sympathy from the Pali warriors about all the Kiss Kiss aspect of that story.

Um. The OP is not a story about peace and love. Its a story demonizing Israel by providing false information and telling lies.

No, it's Jews and Muslims being nice to each other, something the extremists can't stand.

No, it's Jews and Muslims being nice to each other, something the extremists can't stand.

Thanks for providing yet another display of fake outrage over something that Palestinians are far more guilty of.

Thanks for providing yet another display of fake outrage over something that Palestinians are far more guilty of.

Yes, Palestinians do tend to be very nice, but I'm surprised you admit it.

Yes, Palestinians do tend to be very nice, but I'm surprised you admit it.
Yes, they're so nice, especially when they find out one of their own is having an affair with a haram kuffar non Muslim. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back