Jews and Democrats….Oil and Water

rigby----the islamo Nazi dog, found an article. He is a copy-paste fraud.
Sophistry is fun. For jews, sophistry is fun and can be used to support just
about any POV. In islam---if it is not used to support the Islamic party-line,
then it is a capital crime

The truth is obvious.
Not only did Zionist fail to gain support among Jews around WWI, but it is clear that then Zionists deliberately committed crimes like treason and espionage, in order to make things bad for Jews in Europe, so they would be more willing to leave and become minions of the ambitious Zionist leadership, like David ben Gurion and Chaim Weissman.
You can not deny the truth.
Israel is invalid as a country, based on lies, murder, and theft.

not only did I read the islamo Nazi propaganda in my youth (long ago) ---
much of the stuff I read preceded, not only world war II---but also world war I.
It was only later on that I learned-----from muslims with whom I worked and
socialized------that the same stuff is preached in countries that have no jews----
all the way to south east asia-----and learned BY ROTE-----like muslim kids
sing song the koran. The stuff you lick off the mosque floor during the weekly
Khutbah Jumaad feces fling-----is NOTHING NEW------it just gets a superficial update periodically. Why "Europe" ? my very own hubby was born in a shariah shithole in which the Jewish population was treated to the same crap for
more than 1000 years. They were not convinced either. so whom did Chaim
Weissman murder?

We have already established that all religious Jews are anti Zionist, and that all Zionists are athiests.

The treason Chaim Weissman committed was the theft of the formula and procedure for making synthetic acetone, so that the British could make cordite with which to make explosives for British ships and artillery.
Chaim Weissman aided the terrorist to win WWI, starving nearly a million Germans to death and stealing most of the wealth and assets of Germany.

rigby----I know LOTS AND LOTS of religious jews------VERY ZIONIST------as to Chaim Weitzman-----did he also infect Europe with BUBONIC PLAGUE?
BTW do you have any idea what ACETONE is? how does one synthetize
it------in a pressure cooker or a crockpot? What YEAR did Chaim Weitzman
"steal" the secret recipe?

Again you lie.
It is obvious to anyone who knows Judaism that Zionism is a total contradiction.
So you can't be both.
It is impossible.

Of course I know that acetone is a solvent.
One synthesizes it from a fermentation process, using microbes.

Chaim Weissman stole the formula for acetone when he was a student in Berlin.
{...
In 1892, Weizmann left for Germany to study chemistry. He began his studies at the Polytechnic Institute of Darmstadt. To earn a living while studying, he worked as a Hebrew teacher at an Orthodox Jewish boarding school.[5] In 1894, he moved to Berlin to study at the Technische Hochschule Berlin.
...}
Are you trying to lie and claim the Germans did not already have the process for making acetone before the British?

No self-respecting Jewish person can turn a blind eye to the hatred and vile associations uncovered at the heart of the Democrat Party.

1. Remember this:

Why Won't Donald Trump Repudiate the Ku Klux Klan? - The Atlantic
Why Won't Donald Trump Repudiate the Ku Klux Klan?

Clarion calls from the media, the Democrats……or is that redundant?......demanding Trump spew venom about the KKK......

....amusing, huh? As the KKK was a Democrat creation.

2. Now, we find this:

“Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • Farrakhan is a notorious anti-Semite and racist
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-1.49.56-AM.png

Seven House Democrats Have Direct Ties To Notorious Anti-Semite [VIDEO]

If one is a Democrat and claims to subscribe to Judaism......something is wrong.

Democrats: if not for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

This why I can't figure for the life of me why so called Jews in this country are such avid supporters of the Democrats. The real Jews in Israel can't stand the assholes and they love Donald Trump, with is the polar opposite. All I can figure is that the bacon scarfing, pretend Jews in this country aren't really Jewish at all but only claim to be Jewish so they can cling to things like the holocaust to lay claim to victim status and feel sorry for themselves. You dont see Israeli Jews wasting time feeling sorry for themselves because they're too busy kicking ass. As a result I have a lot of respect for Israelis but not for the whining whimps in this country.

Israel is lead by admitted atheists and not Jews.
Jews would not have murdered the native Arabs and instead would have peacefully accepted their 6 million demographics in a country of 18 million, as being a minority.
Only arrogant criminals would want 6 million Jews to rule over 12 million Muslims.

you grow more and more incoherent-------are you a new madrassa graduate?
VALEDICTORIAN?

Are you trying to lie again and claim that Netanyahu is not an atheist?
He admits to be an atheist himself.
So you claim to know him better than he does himself?

The truth is obvious.
Not only did Zionist fail to gain support among Jews around WWI, but it is clear that then Zionists deliberately committed crimes like treason and espionage, in order to make things bad for Jews in Europe, so they would be more willing to leave and become minions of the ambitious Zionist leadership, like David ben Gurion and Chaim Weissman.

much of the stuff I read preceded, not only world war II---but also world war I.
socialized------that the same stuff is preached in countries that have no jews----
Khutbah Jumaad feces fling-----is NOTHING NEW------it just gets a superficial update periodically. Why "Europe" ? my very own hubby was born in a shariah shithole in which the Jewish population was treated to the same crap for
Weissman murder?

We have already established that all religious Jews are anti Zionist, and that all Zionists are athiests.

The treason Chaim Weissman committed was the theft of the formula and procedure for making synthetic acetone, so that the British could make cordite with which to make explosives for British ships and artillery.
Chaim Weissman aided the terrorist to win WWI, starving nearly a million Germans to death and stealing most of the wealth and assets of Germany.

It seems you imagined (I almost said 'thought') you were in the thread 'How many lies can you fit in a post?'

Hurry over there, you'll be a finalist at least.

No self-respecting Jewish person can turn a blind eye to the hatred and vile associations uncovered at the heart of the Democrat Party.

1. Remember this:

Clarion calls from the media, the Democrats……or is that redundant?......demanding Trump spew venom about the KKK......

2. Now, we find this:

• At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
  • A photo shows Barack Obama smiling with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting in 2005
…Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), repeatedly attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos and videos reviewed by TheDCNF and Farrakhan’s own statements.

If one is a Democrat and claims to subscribe to Judaism......something is wrong.

This why I can't figure for the life of me why so called Jews in this country are such avid supporters of the Democrats. The real Jews in Israel can't stand the assholes and they love Donald Trump, with is the polar opposite. All I can figure is that the bacon scarfing, pretend Jews in this country aren't really Jewish at all but only claim to be Jewish so they can cling to things like the holocaust to lay claim to victim status and feel sorry for themselves. You dont see Israeli Jews wasting time feeling sorry for themselves because they're too busy kicking ass. As a result I have a lot of respect for Israelis but not for the whining whimps in this country.

Jews would not have murdered the native Arabs and instead would have peacefully accepted their 6 million demographics in a country of 18 million, as being a minority.
Only arrogant criminals would want 6 million Jews to rule over 12 million Muslims.

Bet you find some days it hardly pays to chew through those restraints,huh?

re

1. Remember this:

2. Now, we find this:

The truth is obvious.

Weissman murder?

It seems you imagined (I almost said 'thought') you were in the thread 'How many lies can you fit in a post?'

Hurry over there, you'll be a finalist at least.

Care to try to dispute a single point?
Did Chaim Weissman get the formula for acetone from Berlin or not?
Did that allow the Allies to starve Germany into submission or not?
Were the Allies in WWI on the side of the terrorists who assassinated Archduke Ferdinand and his wife or not?

Are Zionist European immigrant Jews who never paid for the land they occupy in Palestine, or not?
Does Israel exist due to the force of US arms only, or not?

1. Remember this:

2. Now, we find this:

You like the taste of leather or something?

Watch a video about how Zionism is anti-Judism.

anti zionist jews - Yahoo Video Search Results

LOL---search "anti Zionist jews"------ and SURPRISE!!!!!! find jews
who are "anti-Zionist"

Turns out Jewish people are the most anti semitic people.

Semite, The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, Hebrews, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes. Mesopotamia, the western coast of the Mediterranean, the Arabian Peninsula, and the Horn of Africa have all been proposed as possible sites for the prehistoric origins of Semitic-speaking peoples, but no location has been definitively established.

Yes, the word Semitic means of an Arab native language group.
It does not mean Jewish except that the original Hebrew tribes were Arab, so also speak an Arab native language, Hebrew.
But that means Jews who did not speak a native Arab language, like the Ashkenazi who speak Germanic Yiddish, are not Semitic at all.

for the record----"semitic" does not mean "arab"------It DOES refer to a
language group. which includes "Arabic"----but Arabic is a late-comer
---and was not even a written language until about 300 AD. Hebrew has been
a written language for AT LEAST more than 4000 years. ------Sanskrit might be older. English is a baby like Arabic Ashkenazi is a HEBREW WORD----and refers to a person living in the land mass which was termed IN HEBREW ----
ASHKENAZ for more than 4000 years. Yiddish is written in the same Hebrew
letters that all Hebrew speakers and writers used for MILLENNIA and the language itself includes Hebrew words---that are also more than 4000 years old.
Yiddish uses germanic words for common things but not for concepts or sacred
things. In fact---there is even a Hebrew form of ARABIC-----using mostly Hebrew ----for concepts and sacred things-----but Arabic for garbage. It is probably true that jews WROTE Arabic words long before arabs did----using Hebrew letters.

WRONG!
It is an obvious lie to claim that the word Semitic does not refer to an Arab language group.
Clearly Hebrew belongs to the Arab language group.
No one but you has ever brought up Arabic, which is the most modern of examples of languages the Arab language group. So that is obviously a pathetic attempt to deflect.
But we all know the truth, which is that Semitic refers to all Arab languages, not just Hebrew.
And it does not refer to Yiddish because that is Germanic, so no Ashkenazi Jews are even Semitic at all.

And it is just a lie to claim there was any written Hebrew before 100 BC.
All written work by Hebrew or Jews before then was written in Aramaic, Greek, Phoenician, or some other language.
There was no written Hebrew in the time of King David, at all.
King David use Aramaic.
And no, not only is Yiddish not written in Hebrew, but it can't be.
It has entirely different sounds.
The whole concept of using phonetic symbols representing sounds, is of Arab invention.
It was invented by the Phoenicians, who still have descendants in Palestine even today.
Anyone claiming that the Hebrew tribes were not illiterate, nomadic, invaders, is just lying.
There is not one shred of culture, architecture, language, or writing from the Hebrew before they invaded the Land of Canaan around 1000 BC. And that is where they picked up everything. They brought nothing with them except the weapons they learned about in Egypt.

Your IMAM lied. Semitic does NOT mean ARAB-----it does refer to a group of languages------Arabic being a LATE COMER to the group. Hebrew precedes
Arabic. Phoenecians are a semitc (not Arabic) group that kinda lined the east coast of what is today SYRIA As to LETTERS---the Phonecians did have letters and so did Hebrew speakers LONG BEFORE going to Egypt In fact you be very hard pressed to find any PHONEICIAN writings and absolutely NO ARABIC before the year 300 AD As to ARCHITECTURE-------you ever hear of ARABIAN ARCHITECURE-----there ain't none there is PERSIAN ARCHITECTURE----and INDIAN ARCHITECTURE----and the most ancient of Jewish architecture is Babylonian and Egyptian LIKE. Muslims LIKE to claim that Persian and Byzantium and Indian architecture is ISLAMIC ----quite a joke---Islamic architecture is a tent. Hebrew letters are used to spell out YIDDISH words---------I am not a muslim-----I do not LIE----- In fact Hebrew letters are used by jews from arab lands to spell out words in Arabic--TOO ----and even in SPANISH----and even in FARSI ------your Imam is quite a liar

The truth is obvious.

Weissman murder?

rigby----I know LOTS AND LOTS of religious jews------VERY ZIONIST------as to Chaim Weitzman-----did he also infect Europe with BUBONIC PLAGUE?

Again you lie.
It is obvious to anyone who knows Judaism that Zionism is a total contradiction.
So you can't be both.
It is impossible.

{...
In 1892, Weizmann left for Germany to study chemistry. He began his studies at the Polytechnic Institute of Darmstadt. To earn a living while studying, he worked as a Hebrew teacher at an Orthodox Jewish boarding school.[5] In 1894, he moved to Berlin to study at the Technische Hochschule Berlin.
...}
Are you trying to lie and claim the Germans did not already have the process for making acetone before the British?

the "PROCESS" ----fermentation is THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD-----for the production of solvents ------even distillation of alcohol is thousands of years old-----but muslims CLAIM that they INVENTED IT Acetone caused starvation in Germany? I am fascinated-----what else did the psychotic Imam tell you?

1. Remember this:

2. Now, we find this:

VALEDICTORIAN?

Do you deny that there originally before the 1930s, less then 5 % of the population of Palestine being Jewish?
It was only in the 1930s that the Jewish population of Palestine even grew to 30% through illegal immigration.
And even now, when you count all the population of the original borders of Palestine, (which includes all of Israel), Jews only are about 30% of the population.
The majority of the population of Palestine/Israel, are the Chaldeans, Canaanites, Amorites, Phoenicians, Philistine, etc., and the Jews are a mostly immigrant, minority.

you've got PHILISTINE FRIENDS? AMORITES? CANAANITES? I've got a few Chaldean friends----but they are not from Israel. They are a minority in Iraq----oppressed by muslims. as to your stats? "before the 1930s? how long before? arabs INVADED Palestine approximately 8th century AD. Jews had been living there for more than 4000 years by then. In fact arabs INVADED
Iraq only a bit before that to spread filth and misery and oppress Christians and jews and berbers and even ZOROASTRIANS

The truth is obvious.

Weissman murder?

Again you lie.
So you can't be both.
It is impossible.

{...
...}

the "PROCESS" ----fermentation is THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD-----for the production of solvents ------even distillation of alcohol is thousands of years old-----but muslims CLAIM that they INVENTED IT Acetone caused starvation in Germany? I am fascinated-----what else did the psychotic Imam tell you?

It is obvious the British did not know the process for making synthetic acetone quickly, because in exchange for this espionage, Chaim Weissman was able to get the British to make the Balfour Declaration, which promised a Jewish homeland in Palestine if the British won and captured Palestine from the Ottoman Empire.
Why would the British have done that if the formula for synthetic acetone had no value?

Synthetic acetone caused starvation in Germany because it allowed the British to make massive amounts of cordite, that was used in torpedoes and cannon, to sink German food ships. Nearly a million died of starvation in Germany before they were forced to surrender.
Remember, the Germans were not defeated on the battlefield in WWI.
They surrenders in WWI due to the economic blockade of food.

{...
The Blockade of Germany, or the Blockade of Europe, occurred from 1914 to 1919. It was a prolonged naval operationconducted by the Triple-Entente powers during and after World War I[1] in an effort to restrict the maritime supply of goods to the Central Powers, which included Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire. It is considered one of the key elements in the eventual Allied victory in the war. The German Board of Public Health in December 1918 claimed that 763,000 German civilians died from starvation and disease caused by the blockade up until the end of December 1918.[2][3] An academic study done in 1928 put the death toll at 424,000.[4]

Both the German Empire and the United Kingdom relied heavily on imports to feed their population and supply their war industry. Imports of foodstuffs and war materiel of European belligerents came primarily from the Americas and had to be shipped across the Atlantic Ocean, thus Britain and Germany both aimed to blockade each other. The British had the Royal Navy which was superior in numbers and could operate throughout the British Empire, while the German Kaiserliche Marine surface fleet was mainly restricted to the German Bight, and used commerce raiders and unrestricted submarine warfare elsewhere.
...}
Blockade of Germany - Wikipedia

1. Remember this:

2. Now, we find this:

VALEDICTORIAN?

Do you deny that there originally before the 1930s, less then 5 % of the population of Palestine being Jewish?
It was only in the 1930s that the Jewish population of Palestine even grew to 30% through illegal immigration.
And even now, when you count all the population of the original borders of Palestine, (which includes all of Israel), Jews only are about 30% of the population.
The majority of the population of Palestine/Israel, are the Chaldeans, Canaanites, Amorites, Phoenicians, Philistine, etc., and the Jews are a mostly immigrant, minority.

you've got PHILISTINE FRIENDS? AMORITES? CANAANITES? I've got a few Chaldean friends----but they are not from Israel. They are a minority in Iraq----oppressed by muslims. as to your stats? "before the 1930s? how long before? arabs INVADED Palestine approximately 8th century AD. Jews had been living there for more than 4000 years by then. In fact arabs INVADED
Iraq only a bit before that to spread filth and misery and oppress Christians and jews and berbers and even ZOROASTRIANS

You are lying.
Philistines, Amorites, Canaanites, Chaldeans, etc., are all historically from Palestine, known as the Land of Canaan or the Levant.
All the original tribes in Palestine were of Arab origin, including the Hebrew invaders.
It is not Israel and has no history as being called Israel.
Israel is only one of 3 factions of Judea when a few Hebrew rulers like King David and King Solomon ruled for only a few hundred years.
The Assyrians, Babylonians, and Romans each defeated the Hebrew invaders in their time, and made them leave, since they did not belong there.

Weissman murder?

Again you lie.
So you can't be both.
It is impossible.

{...
...}

It is obvious the British did not know the process for making synthetic acetone quickly, because in exchange for this espionage, Chaim Weissman was able to get the British to make the Balfour Declaration, which promised a Jewish homeland in Palestine if the British won and captured Palestine from the Ottoman Empire.
Why would the British have done that if the formula for synthetic acetone had no value?

Synthetic acetone caused starvation in Germany because it allowed the British to make massive amounts of cordite, that was used in torpedoes and cannon, to sink German food ships. Nearly a million died of starvation in Germany before they were forced to surrender.

{...
The Blockade of Germany, or the Blockade of Europe, occurred from 1914 to 1919. It was a prolonged naval operationconducted by the Triple-Entente powers during and after World War I[1] in an effort to restrict the maritime supply of goods to the Central Powers, which included Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire. It is considered one of the key elements in the eventual Allied victory in the war. The German Board of Public Health in December 1918 claimed that 763,000 German civilians died from starvation and disease caused by the blockade up until the end of December 1918.[2][3] An academic study done in 1928 put the death toll at 424,000.[4]

Both the German Empire and the United Kingdom relied heavily on imports to feed their population and supply their war industry. Imports of foodstuffs and war materiel of European belligerents came primarily from the Americas and had to be shipped across the Atlantic Ocean, thus Britain and Germany both aimed to blockade each other. The British had the Royal Navy which was superior in numbers and could operate throughout the British Empire, while the German Kaiserliche Marine surface fleet was mainly restricted to the German Bight, and used commerce raiders and unrestricted submarine warfare elsewhere.
...}

your Imam lied-----there was a WORLD WIDE economic depression which
Germany could not handle------it has nothing to do with CHAIM WEITZMAN----
your Imam lied Chaim Weitzman was a chemist and did not have STEAL anything or MURDER anyone. The OTTOMAN EMPIRE fell apart because of Islamic CORRUPTION

VALEDICTORIAN?

You are lying.
Philistines, Amorites, Canaanites, Chaldeans, etc., are all historically from Palestine, known as the Land of Canaan or the Levant.
All the original tribes in Palestine were of Arab origin, including the Hebrew invaders.
Israel is only one of 3 factions of Judea when a few Hebrew rulers like King David and King Solomon ruled for only a few hundred years.
The Assyrians, Babylonians, and Romans each defeated the Hebrew invaders in their time, and made them leave, since they did not belong there.

wrong on all counts. It is silly to discuss this issue with a person who licks his
"education" of the mosque floor after the weekly Khutbah feces fling. The kingdom of Israel was called ISRAEL----the Kingdom of Judah was called JUDEA-----they merged after the Babylonian captivity. There are no Philistines or Assyrians or Babylonians anymore-----their societies were destroyed by war and the filth of arab invasion------fairly recently-----like in the past 1200 years

Again you lie.
So you can't be both.
It is impossible.

{...
...}

{...

...}

your Imam lied Chaim Weitzman was a chemist and did not have STEAL anything or MURDER anyone. The OTTOMAN EMPIRE fell apart because of Islamic CORRUPTION

It is obvious you are lying.
During wartime the economy can be controlled by the state, so a depression then is impossible.
The starvation in Germany was obviously due to illegal British blockade on food.
The world wide depression did not start until over a decade later, with the stock market crash of 1929.

Chaim Weissman was a student chemist when he went to Berlin and was taught how the Germans secretly made acetone for cordite.
Chaim Weissman stole the process and took it to England, where he was greatly rewarded for his theft and espionage.

The Ottoman Empire was defeated militarily, mostly by an Arab coalition.
You have heard of Lawrence of Arabia, right? The was colonel T.E. Lawrence, of the British army, who motivated the Arabs into rebellion against the Ottoman Empire.

If Islamic governments were corrupt, that would mean its Jewish administrators were the fault.

VALEDICTORIAN?

You are lying.

wrong on all counts. It is silly to discuss this issue with a person who licks his
"education" of the mosque floor after the weekly Khutbah feces fling. The kingdom of Israel was called ISRAEL----the Kingdom of Judah was called JUDEA-----they merged after the Babylonian captivity. There are no Philistines or Assyrians or Babylonians anymore-----their societies were destroyed by war and the filth of arab invasion------fairly recently-----like in the past 1200 years

Liar.
Hebrew created 3 small city states called Israel, Judea, and Samaria, but they did not exist long.
The Hebrew did not invade the Land of Canaan util around 1000 BC.
The Hebrew were defeated by the Assyrians around 700 BC, and forced to leave.
The Hebrew returned and were again defeated around 586 BC, this time by the Babylonians, and forced to leave.
The Romans brought them back around 200 BC, but then when they rebelled against the Romans, they were finally forced to leave forever, around 160 AD.

There will always be Philistines, Akkadians, Chaldeans, Amorites, Phoenicians, Canaanites, etc., living in Palestine, their ancient ancestral home, over 5000 year before the first Hebrew invasion. The Arabs never left, and never will.

Again you lie.
So you can't be both.
It is impossible.

{...
...}

{...

...}

During wartime the economy can be controlled by the state, so a depression then is impossible.
The starvation in Germany was obviously due to illegal British blockade on food.
The world wide depression did not start until over a decade later, with the stock market crash of 1929.

Chaim Weissman was a student chemist when he went to Berlin and was taught how the Germans secretly made acetone for cordite.
Chaim Weissman stole the process and took it to England, where he was greatly rewarded for his theft and espionage.

You have heard of Lawrence of Arabia, right? The was colonel T.E. Lawrence, of the British army, who motivated the Arabs into rebellion against the Ottoman Empire.

If Islamic governments were corrupt, that would mean its Jewish administrators were the fault.

you really swallowed massive quantities of that stuff on the carpet after the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT feces fling-------nothing you have asserted is credible.
but you use lots of islamo Nazi memes. BTW Islamic governments are STILL CORRUPT-----were never run by jews and are even MORE corrupt after all the jews fled the stink and filth. What is true is that jews did the reading and writing---
because most muslim "arabs" were completely illiterate (called arabs now because they speak Arabic)---
but actually the designation is ONLY BY LANGUAGE. I speak English----but do not call myself an ENGLISHWOMAN. There were many reason that the OTTOMAN EMPIRE FELL-----mostly islam. I have an interesting point----
my husbands ancestors were born in the OTTOMAN EMPIRE----that means his grand parents-----sheeesh HE IS OTTOMAN ----well----not really. He speaks no Turkish----but his brother-in-law does

VALEDICTORIAN?

You are lying.

Liar.
Hebrew created 3 small city states called Israel, Judea, and Samaria, but they did not exist long.
The Hebrew did not invade the Land of Canaan util around 1000 BC.
The Hebrew were defeated by the Assyrians around 700 BC, and forced to leave.
The Hebrew returned and were again defeated around 586 BC, this time by the Babylonians, and forced to leave.
The Romans brought them back around 200 BC, but then when they rebelled against the Romans, they were finally forced to leave forever, around 160 AD.

There will always be Philistines, Akkadians, Chaldeans, Amorites, Phoenicians, Canaanites, etc., living in Palestine, their ancient ancestral home, over 5000 year before the first Hebrew invasion. The Arabs never left, and never will.

the arab scum did not show up until the seventh century AD Akkadians Chaldeans, Phonecians and Canaanites no longer exist in the land that the ROMANS renamed Palestina about 200 AD. They did not exist even by 200 AD Do you still worship MOLOCH and sacrifice infants in fire to your "god"?. There are still some chaldeans in
Iraq-----but their society is being destroyed by arab invaders. There is a small
community of SAMARITANS, The chaldeans adopted chriistianity long before
the arab scum invaded

VALEDICTORIAN?

You are lying.

BTW -----the LAND OF CANAAN was called CANAAN by the Hebrews and so
recorded in writing-----more than 4000 years ago

Again you lie.
So you can't be both.
It is impossible.

{...
...}

{...

...}

you really swallowed massive quantities of that stuff on the carpet after the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT feces fling-------nothing you have asserted is credible.
but you use lots of islamo Nazi memes. BTW Islamic governments are STILL CORRUPT-----were never run by jews and are even MORE corrupt after all the jews fled the stink and filth. What is true is that jews did the reading and writing---
because most muslim "arabs" were completely illiterate (called arabs now because they speak Arabic)---
but actually the designation is ONLY BY LANGUAGE. I speak English----but do not call myself an ENGLISHWOMAN. There were many reason that the OTTOMAN EMPIRE FELL-----mostly islam. I have an interesting point----
my husbands ancestors were born in the OTTOMAN EMPIRE----that means his grand parents-----sheeesh HE IS OTTOMAN ----well----not really. He speaks no Turkish----but his brother-in-law does

Still you try to lie.
The word Vizier refers to the government administrator head in Islamic culture, which traditionally is always Jewish.
This was most apparent when the Moors ruled the Iberian Peninsula, because of the Inquistion when the Christians made the Moor leave. The Jewish administrator the Moors has installed were left behind, and persecuted by the Christians.

Arabs created language as we know it.
The Arab Phoenicians created the phonetic alphabet, thousands of years before Hebrew had a written script.

Of course these days people move too much to associate language with race or culture.
But you could in 1000 BC.
People in the Land of Canaan did not move around.
Only the Hebrew tribes were nomadic and did move around.
But it is clear they were of Arab origin.
Arab is the larger genetic group associated with Arab languages, of which Hebrew belongs.
If you are of ancestry that spoke Hebrew as a native language, then almost for sure you are of Arab ancestry.
Arabs did NOT come from Arabia, but from the Land of Canaan, where some then did migrate to Arabia later.
That is why Arabic came later.
But when scholars refer to Arab ancestry, they mean the people originating in the Land of Canaan, about 8000 BC.

VALEDICTORIAN?

You are lying.

BTW -----the LAND OF CANAAN was called CANAAN by the Hebrews and so
recorded in writing-----more than 4000 years ago

No, there is no Hebrew written record before 100 BC.
The Old Testament not only is mostly written in the Arab dialect of Aramaic, but was mostly written around 200 AD.
All the texts we have before 100 BC are all in some Arab dialect, or Greek.

Forum List

Back