🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews being advised to leave Columbia U

Should Jewish students exit college campues

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who would have thought there would come a day when American Jews had to worry about their safety on Ivy League campuses? I would only hope that American Jews who write hefty checks to these institutions cease until the schools can learn to stop appeasing one group at the expense of another.

The current predicament of American Jews is not a consequence of Israeli actions in Gaza. Harassment, intimidation, and boycotts of Jews in top American universities have been going on for years. Here's an insight into how and why antisemitism is flourishing on American campuses.

Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood Funding of Higher Education in the United States

In July 2019 at the Department of Justice (DOJ), in Washington, D.C., Dr. Charles Asher Small, the ISGAP Director, presented the findings of an ISGAP research project started in 2012, entitled “Follow the Money”. The ongoing research project examines illicit funding of United States universities by foreign governments, foundations and corporations that adhere to and promote anti-democratic and antisemitic ideologies, with connections to terrorism and terror financing.
The project revealed, for the first time, the existence of substantial Middle Eastern funding (primarily from Qatar) to US universities that had not been reported to the Department of Education (DoED), as required by law. In fact, ISGAP’s research uncovered billions of dollars of unreported funds, which, in turn, led to the launch of a federal government investigation in 2019.
As part of its continued research, ISGAP has uncovered and established that the foreign donations from Qatar, especially, have had a substantial impact on fomenting growing levels of antisemitic discourse and campus politics at US universities, as well as growing support for anti-democratic values within these institutions of higher education. With the explosion of antisemitism at US universities in recent weeks, there are also security concerns that have potential domestic and global implications.

The Muslim Brotherhood's stated goal is the infiltration of democratic structures and the destruction of democracies from within. Just look at Turkey to understand how this works. The terrorist organization, supported by Qatar, is using young Americans as live ammunition for its war against Western civilization.

American Jews are the first to feel the effects of the changes brought to the American higher education system through Qatari and other Middle Eastern dictatorships' money. Other categories of "undesirables" will follow soon.

Wealthy donors are pulling funding from Poisoned Ivy League universities. I don't know if all of them are Jewish.

Judaism and Zionism are in two distinctly different places in Websters

What we see here are people that associate the two erroneously

~S~
Tell that to the demonstrators. I have yet to hear or see them provide a distinction.

The current predicament of American Jews is not a consequence of Israeli actions in Gaza. Harassment, intimidation, and boycotts of Jews in top American universities have been going on for years. Here's an insight into how and why antisemitism is flourishing on American campuses.

The Muslim Brotherhood's stated goal is the infiltration of democratic structures and the destruction of democracies from within. Just look at Turkey to understand how this works. The terrorist organization, supported by Qatar, is using young Americans as live ammunition for its war against Western civilization.

American Jews are the first to feel the effects of the changes brought to the American higher education system through Qatari and other Middle Eastern dictatorships' money. Other categories of "undesirables" will follow soon.

Wealthy donors are pulling funding from Poisoned Ivy League universities. I don't know if all of them are Jewish.
Welcome, and thanks for your excellent first post. You will be a great addition to the forum.

The governor should be sending in the National Guard, but she won't because this is the Democratic Party's base.
That would be the smart thing to do in the name of Peace. My concern though would be that the demonstrators would view that as a sign of aggression and start assaulting National Guard personnel and we’d have another Kent State.

Judaism and Zionism are in two distinctly different places in Websters

What we see here are people that associate the two erroneously

~S~
Let's see if I understand your post correctly. Good dhimmi Jews who keep their heads down and do what they're told should be spared, while bad Jews who dare defend themselves should be slaughtered in October 7th-style attacks until they become good dhimmi Jews.

Is that so? Please enlighten me.

By the way, Herzl and Zionism are in two distinctly different places in Webster's too, No connection between the two then, right?

Democrats despise Jews even if most Jewish citizens belong to that party. I could never understand why.
It’s a mystery. But I think my dad had it figured right (miss you, Dad) when I asked about it and he answered “their liberalism trumps their Judaism.”

There is likely truth to that. Most observant Jews are Republicans, and most secular Jews are Democrats.

One is a religion, the other is a political entity

~S~
Wrong.

One is a “people,” (much more than just a religion), and the other is the belief in the right of Israel to exist as a state for Jewish self-determination.

The massive eruption in antisemitism, found most prominently on both left coasts, with Jews being beaten, spat on, told to hide their identity for their own safety, and being “treated” to a musical rendition of “Death to Jews!” should demonstrate to you just why Israel should exist.

One is a religion, the other is a political entity

~S~
Nope.

Zionism is not a political entity. It's a national movement.

Judaism is fundamentally Zionist. Even virulently anti-Zionist religious Jews, like Neturei Karta, believe that Jews will ultimately return to Zion at the end of days. Ironically, their anti-Zionism is a result of their peculiar brand of apocalyptic Zionism.

Anti-Zionists, like the so-called pro-Palestinian protesters at Columbia, pretend that they're only anti-Zionists, not antisemitic. They lie to themselves and to the world, but they can't lie to the Jews at the receiving end of their racism and bigotry.

Then why do so many jews deny this Pisa?

~S~
I don't think there are so many of them. Israel couldn't exist if there were.

Jews, like any other nation in the world, are not a monolithic group. Opinions differ greatly. There's even a saying here "two Jews, three opinions".

Can you be more specific? Which Jews deny that Judaism is Zionist?

I don't think there are so many of them. Israel couldn't exist if there were.

Jews, like any other nation in the world, are not a monolithic group. Opinions differ greatly. There's even a saying here "two Jews, three opinions".

Can you be more specific? Which Jews deny that Judaism is Zionist?
This is like saying America's a christian nation because we've a lot of christians Pisa

~S~

Lisa558
Who would have thought there would come a day when American Jews had to worry about their safety on Ivy League campuses? I would only hope that American Jews who write hefty checks to these institutions cease until the schools can learn to stop appeasing one group at the expense of another.

can this be true?

Maybe they would be better served going to a college where they can arm themselves.

Thing is the majority of US Jew's liberal sensibilities outweigh their sense of self-preservation. Nobody ever "won" by backing down in the face of oppression.

It's not lost upon me that if it was some other leftist protest the Jewish students at Columbia would be right out there with them.

In a way they made their own ironic bed by choosing leftist liberalism over liberty and then got turned on simply due to their religion.

US Jews that always choose take the side of Liberty would be a great thing....But I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

Yes, many of these are paid Jew-haters, and both they and their ”employers” should be thrown in prison.
Jews are referred to as the canaries in the coal mine for a reason. When something is going to go down, it happens to Jews first. These protests are just the start. Just the beginning of a very active summer.

Columbia rabbi tells Jewish students to leave campus, warns that school, NYPD 'cannot guarantee your safety' (link):

linked story said:
The Orthodox rabbi at Columbia University and Barnard College sent a message recommending Jewish students leave campus and go home, as anti-Israel agitators have continued an "encampment" on campus and participants were caught on camera espousing full-on support for terrorism and supporting violence towards Jewish students.
In a WhatsApp message sent to hundreds before the start of Passover, Rabbi Elie Buechler, director of OU-LJIC at Columbia/Barnard, told students to leave "as soon as possible" until the situation improves, noting that "what we are witnessing in and around campus is terrible and tragic."
"The events of the last few days, especially last night, have made it clear that Columbia University’s Public Safety and the NYPD cannot guarantee Jewish students’ safety in the face of extreme antisemitism and anarchy," Buechler wrote. "It deeply pains me to say that I would strongly recommend you return home as soon as possible and remain home until the reality in and around campus has dramatically improved."
Rabbin Buechler appears to be a responsible, middle-of-the-road Rabbi. Are pogroms, or a Hamas-style attack on the way? Columbia and the NYPD appear to be hitting the "protesting" students with a wet noodle.

My own "vote" if I have one would be for the Jewish students, and others, to leave campus promptly. It will be impossible for meaningful final exams to be administered. It is high time that Jewish donors park their money elsewhere. The temples of higher education are being defiled. This situation needs to be brought to a head, but not with violence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back