🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews Outraged At Trump's Decision To Spend Only 15 Minutes At Israel's Holocaust™ Museum

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
And this is where Steve and I part ways. Steve, it happened. What is the point in denying it?

It happened. Got it.

Why the hell would anyone want to go to a museum filled with nothing else?

I wouldn't go at all.

Steve is right BUT.....

24486858803_4c75ea8dcd.jpg

it is creepy how when you visit them ANYWHERE, palm beach for that matter, they say "come visit our chamber of horrors." They're perennial victims

Jews Outraged At Trump's Decision To Spend Only 15 Minutes At Israel's Holohoax Museum

They should probably "get over it." It's well known that 15 minutes is about, if not beyond, the limit of Trump's attention span. (Parents and care providers for dementia sufferers will be very familiar with that.)
If they can hold his attention for 15 minutes, they'll have done better than the heads of state anticipate they can achieve at the upcoming NATO meeting Trump will attend as part of his trip overseas. (I'm just waiting for the photo of Trump asleep during the meeting.)

Hell I don't blame him. He's got better things to do in order to make America great again on this important trip. Spending wasteful time on our tax dollars at a place based on the biggest Ponzi scheme ever perpetuated in mankind is not in America's best interest. I'm glad our business man president understands this.

Jews Outraged at Trump’s Decision to Not Spend More Time at HollyHoax Religious Shrine

The cheeto has the attention span of a cheeto. The whole trip is planned with that in "mind".

He probably can't spell "holy" either.

You RWNJ traitors are just plain stupid.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Hell I don't blame him. He's got better things to do in order to make America great again on this important trip. Spending wasteful time on our tax dollars at a place based on the biggest Ponzi scheme ever perpetuated in mankind is not in America's best interest. I'm glad our business man president understands this.

Jews Outraged at Trump’s Decision to Not Spend More Time at HollyHoax Religious Shrine

The cheeto has the attention span of a cheeto.

And yet, he became a billionaire.

[emoji90]

Damn link is loaded with malware.
[emoji90]
I wish the board would make a rule that dummies like the OP had to warn posters when they were going to post a silly site like that one.
[emoji90]
No wonder they're going broke.

[emoji90]

Jews Outraged At Trump's Decision To Spend Only 15 Minutes At Israel's Holohoax Museum

They should probably "get over it." It's well known that 15 minutes is about, if not beyond, the limit of Trump's attention span. (Parents and care providers for dementia sufferers will be very familiar with that.)
If they can hold his attention for 15 minutes, they'll have done better than the heads of state anticipate they can achieve at the upcoming NATO meeting Trump will attend as part of his trip overseas. (I'm just waiting for the photo of Trump asleep during the meeting.)
Aww, poor NATO speakers. You hear these politicians blabber on for 30 minutes saying nothing all the time. Four minutes is plenty of time. Get to your point and let's get moving.

The cheeto has the attention span of a cheeto.

And yet, he became a billionaire.

If you inherited $200 to $500 MILLION DOLLARS,?you, yes, even you could end up with a billionaire.

Indeed, it has been shown if the cheeto had only put hid daddy's money into the stock market and left it, he would have more wealth today.

His corrupt father left him enough that he has been able to fail at almost everything he has tried and still added to daddy's money.

Same with his sleaze spawn and, btw, same with Kushner.

Aww, poor NATO speakers. You hear these politicians blabber on for 30 minutes saying nothing all the time. Four minutes is plenty of time. Get to your point and let's get moving.

There are many aspects of being prez that are simply other his head and you ALL know that.

If the cheeto would listen to people who know what they're doing, have experience AND a brain, he could hid how stupid he is but nope - the idiot has a bunch of idiots around him.

You dummies voted for an enemy of the US, an enemy of our working class, an enemy of our future. You voted to make honest elections impossible and to make sure your one vote will never again matter. You all know that too and you're happy that you screwed over your country and stole your children's futures.

Forum List

Back