🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews Outraged At Trump's Decision To Spend Only 15 Minutes At Israel's Holocaust™ Museum

Hell I don't blame him. He's got better things to do in order to make America great again on this important trip. Spending wasteful time on our tax dollars at a place based on the biggest Ponzi scheme ever perpetuated in mankind is not in America's best interest. I'm glad our business man president understands this.

Jews Outraged at Trump’s Decision to Not Spend More Time at HollyHoax Religious Shrine

The cheeto has the attention span of a cheeto.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
And yet, he became a billionaire.

If you inherited $200 to $500 MILLION DOLLARS,?you, yes, even you could end up with a billionaire.

Indeed, it has been shown if the cheeto had only put hid daddy's money into the stock market and left it, he would have more wealth today.

His corrupt father left him enough that he has been able to fail at almost everything he has tried and still added to daddy's money.

Same with his sleaze spawn and, btw, same with Kushner.

1 million snowflake...1 million and he turned it into BILLIONS.

Jews Outraged At Trump's Decision To Spend Only 15 Minutes At Israel's Holohoax Museum

They should probably "get over it." It's well known that 15 minutes is about, if not beyond, the limit of Trump's attention span. (Parents and care providers for dementia sufferers will be very familiar with that.)
If they can hold his attention for 15 minutes, they'll have done better than the heads of state anticipate they can achieve at the upcoming NATO meeting Trump will attend as part of his trip overseas. (I'm just waiting for the photo of Trump asleep during the meeting.)
Aww, poor NATO speakers. You hear these politicians blabber on for 30 minutes saying nothing all the time. Four minutes is plenty of time. Get to your point and let's get moving.

There are many aspects of being prez that are simply other his head and you ALL know that.

If the cheeto would listen to people who know what they're doing, have experience AND a brain, he could hid how stupid he is but nope - the idiot has a bunch of idiots around him.

You dummies voted for an enemy of the US, an enemy of our working class, an enemy of our future. You voted to make honest elections impossible and to make sure your one vote will never again matter. You all know that too and you're happy that you screwed over your country and stole your children's futures.

You may want to consider taking an ESL class before calling people dummies.

Hell I don't blame him. He's got better things to do in order to make America great again on this important trip. Spending wasteful time on our tax dollars at a place based on the biggest Ponzi scheme ever perpetuated in mankind is not in America's best interest. I'm glad our business man president understands this.

Jews Outraged at Trump’s Decision to Not Spend More Time at HollyHoax Religious Shrine

The CIA , under the Trump administration is in the process of stealing Southern Syria and the Golan Heights.

Actually the Zionists have already begun selling the Golan Heights mineral rights even though it it still Syrian territory,

In addition they get $3.2 billions dollard from US taxpayers per year.

Why would he need to spend longer than 15 minutes? It only took him an hour and a half to learn everything about healthcare. He already knows more than the generals. Trump is the only man in the world who can solve all of America's big problems.

Ask him. He'll tell you. Right wingers say he is "honest".

u-s-holohoax-museum.jpg

NFL player Eric Striker should sue the idiotic left wing blogger who is using the same name. Posts based on the revolutionary left wing "daily stormer" should be judged on their Marxist content.

Why would he need to spend longer than 15 minutes? It only took him an hour and a half to learn everything about healthcare. He already knows more than the generals. Trump is the only man in the world who can solve all of America's big problems.

Ask him. He'll tell you. Right wingers say he is "honest".

What do you imagine he needs to learn about the Holocaust, that he does not already know?

Be specific, be concise, or stfu.

It happened. Got it.

Why the hell would anyone want to go to a museum filled with nothing else?

I wouldn't go at all.
Ah, you're probably all just mad that Hitler didn't finish the job.

Fuck you, asshole.

There is no reason or need to wallow in past horrors. I don't need that shit.
What horror's?

The nazis did commit genocide and mass murder. As did the Soviets. And many others.

It happened. Got it.

I wouldn't go at all.

Fuck you, asshole.

What horror's?

The nazis did commit genocide and mass murder. As did the Soviets. And many others.
I think it's iffy to say the Nazis committed genocide. After all, that magical 6 million number has been way inflated by the Jews for their agenda. As for as the Soviets, they did indeed create a real Holocaust.

It happened. Got it.

I wouldn't go at all.

Fuck you, asshole.

What horror's?

I think it's iffy to say the Nazis committed genocide. After all, that magical 6 million number has been way inflated by the Jews for their agenda. As for as the Soviets, they did indeed create a real Holocaust.

4 million, 10 million, really who cares?

Are you a supporter of genocide?

Fuck you, asshole.

What horror's?

Sure! Just as long as White people of European heritage are preserved.

Fuck you, asshole.

What horror's?

Sure! Just as long as White people of European heritage is preserved.

I disagree, and I am sure that Trump does too.

Visiting or not visiting a museum will not change that.

Forum List

Back