🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jews Outraged At Trump's Decision To Spend Only 15 Minutes At Israel's Holocaust™ Museum

I think it's iffy to say the Nazis committed genocide. After all, that magical 6 million number has been way inflated by the Jews for their agenda. As for as the Soviets, they did indeed create a real Holocaust.

4 million, 10 million, really who cares?

Are you a supporter of genocide?
Sure! Just as long as White people of European heritage are preserved.
And there you have it. Is there any wonder why most Jews, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics and other minority groups favor Democrats?

Because dishonest assholes have been race baiting the shit out of them for generations?
More like republicans such as Steve McGarrett would just as soon see them rounded up, murdered, and thrown in the ovens than look at them.

And that's exactly the type of dishonest race baiting shit I was talking about.

Just like a fucking lefty.

Spend generations demagoguing the shit out of minorities with lies about the GOP and then use the low level of support from minorities for the GOP as "evidence" of your lies.

That is the type of adding insult to injury, that someday will cost you, very heavily.

Ah, you're probably all just mad that Hitler didn't finish the job.

Fuck you, asshole.

There is no reason or need to wallow in past horrors. I don't need that shit.
Those who ignore the past and fail to learn from it are doomed to repeat it.

Big jump from "not wallowing" to "ignoring".

Your absurd strawman is dismissed.
So spending more than 15 minutes is "wallowing"? Well, at least you don't deny that the holocaust happened. And you're mildly uncomfortable about genocide. Guess that must make you a "moderate" republican.

Visiting a museum dedicated to a single uninteresting historical event is wallowing, yes.

I would not visit a museum dedicated to the Ukrainian famine and I am a rabid anti-communist.

What is there to learn? That genocide is bad?

It is YOUR side that is embracing antisemitism these days, and wanting to import Muslims, that will lead to an increase in antisemitism and antisemitic violence.

You are the fools who are ignoring history.
Jews in Europe nearly wiped out by the Nazis is merely an uninteresting historical footnote unworthy of more than 15 minutes of contemplation to you? Genocide is just bad?

Running out of beer and snacks during the Superbowl is bad. Moldy cheese is bad. Body odor is bad. Running out of toilet paper is bad. Having a flat tire is bad.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear accidents, volcanic eruptions, Trump's presidency, etc, are disasters and calamities.

To most people, genocide is an unspeakable evil, even worse than war. But to you, it is merely "bad." Not even worth thinking about. Over 6 million Jews murdered, you don't give a shit, but we're the antisemites. WTF?

Fuck you, asshole.

There is no reason or need to wallow in past horrors. I don't need that shit.

So spending more than 15 minutes is "wallowing"? Well, at least you don't deny that the holocaust happened. And you're mildly uncomfortable about genocide. Guess that must make you a "moderate" republican.

Visiting a museum dedicated to a single uninteresting historical event is wallowing, yes.

I would not visit a museum dedicated to the Ukrainian famine and I am a rabid anti-communist.

It is YOUR side that is embracing antisemitism these days, and wanting to import Muslims, that will lead to an increase in antisemitism and antisemitic violence.

Jews in Europe nearly wiped out by the Nazis is merely an uninteresting historical footnote unworthy of more than 15 minutes of contemplation to you? Genocide is just bad?

Running out of beer and snacks during the Superbowl is bad. Moldy cheese is bad. Body odor is bad. Running out of toilet paper is bad. Having a flat tire is bad.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, nuclear accidents, volcanic eruptions, Trump's presidency, etc, are disasters and calamities.

To most people, genocide is an unspeakable evil, even worse than war. But to you, it is merely "bad." Not even worth thinking about. Over 6 million Jews murdered, you don't give a shit, but we're the antisemites. WTF?

And here we see what this is really about.

By having a hissy fit over this issue, you get to attack your enemies and smear them, creating the illusion that you are the ones who "give a shit" about the issue,

all the while doing all you can to undermine Israel and importing as many Muslims as possible with the full knowledge that that will increase antisemitism and antisemitic violence.

Steve, it happened. What is the point in denying it?

Wow, to visit it for 15 minutes qualifies as "denying" it...

Jews = ALL JEWS = more bull from hate hoax central = Democrats

HOW MUCH TIME did he need to spend there to qualify as a "non-denier?"

If David Duke spent that much time there, would he become a "non-denier?"

By having a hissy fit over this issue, you get to attack your enemies and smear them, creating the illusion that you are the ones who "give a shit" about the issue,

all the while doing all you can to undermine Israel and importing as many Muslims as possible with the full knowledge that that will increase antisemitism and antisemitic violence.
How is pointing out the republican holocaust deniers and their enablers smearing them or having a hissy fit? How is taking in Muslim refugees from war torn areas, most of whom are themselves Semites going to increase antisemitism? Since we have unendingly given monetary and military support to Israel, how have we undermined them? Inquiring minds want to know.

Trump spent 1 minute in the holocaust museum for each 400,000 Jews murdered in the gas chambers. 1 minute for 400,000 lifetimes. I'm sure in Trump's head that is a hell of a deal. Did he ask where the dreidel was?

How is pointing out the republican holocaust deniers and their enablers smearing them or having a hissy fit?[/QUOTE

NOt spending hours in a museum dedicated to wallowing in the Holocaust is hardly being a "Holocaust denier".

But with your dishonestly you have demonstrated the exact behavior I just accused you of, and you are denying.

THus, you lose.

[QUOTE
How is taking in Muslim refugees from war torn areas, most of whom are themselves Semites going to increase antisemitism?

Your pretense that you don't know that antisemitism is rampant among Muslims is dismissed as not credible.

But your dishonesty on this obvious and well know fact, completely undermines everything else you claim.

[QUOTE
Since we have unendingly given monetary and military support to Israel, how have we undermined them? Inquiring minds want to know.[/QUOTE]

No, you don't. You will dishonestly deny anything I say. Your lie is dismissed.

Trump spent 1 minute in the holocaust museum for each 400,000 Jews murdered in the gas chambers. 1 minute for 400,000 lifetimes. I'm sure in Trump's head that is a hell of a deal. Did he ask where the dreidel was?

So fucking what?

Not wanting to spend much time in a Holocaust Museum is completely reasonable.

So fucking what?

I'm sure the Israelis see it differently. But Trump can't upset his Steve Bannon racist weirdo contingent.

So fucking what?

I'm sure the Israelis see it differently. But Trump can't upset his Steve Bannon racist weirdo contingent.

1. If the Israelis do judge a person by how long they like to hang out in an unpleasant museum, then they are fucking stupid.

2. And again we see what this manufactured hissy fit is really about, an excuse to smear and attack your enemies. YOu are a vile propagandist.

So fucking what?

What is racist about his contingent?

How is pointing out the republican holocaust deniers and their enablers smearing them or having a hissy fit?[/QUOTE

NOt spending hours in a museum dedicated to wallowing in the Holocaust is hardly being a "Holocaust denier".

But with your dishonestly you have demonstrated the exact behavior I just accused you of, and you are denying.

THus, you lose.

[QUOTE
How is taking in Muslim refugees from war torn areas, most of whom are themselves Semites going to increase antisemitism?

Your pretense that you don't know that antisemitism is rampant among Muslims is dismissed as not credible.

But your dishonesty on this obvious and well know fact, completely undermines everything else you claim.

[QUOTE
Since we have unendingly given monetary and military support to Israel, how have we undermined them? Inquiring minds want to know.

No, you don't. You will dishonestly deny anything I say. Your lie is dismissed.[/QUOTE]
Your antipathy towards Semitic Muslims makes you an anti-Semite. That you don't give a flying fuck about the Jewish Holocaust shows you to be anti-Semitic regarding the Jews as well. You may as well just come out and say it like Steve McGarrett. At least he is honest about it.

Every President since the founding of Israel has unwaveringly supported Israel. Your attempt to paint the left as being antisemitic or anti-Israel is bullshit. Jews know it. That's why they overwhelmingly support the Democratic party over repug nazi-cons.

THus, you lose.

[QUOTE

[QUOTE
Since we have unendingly given monetary and military support to Israel, how have we undermined them? Inquiring minds want to know.

No, you don't. You will dishonestly deny anything I say. Your lie is dismissed.
Your antipathy towards Semitic Muslims makes you an anti-Semite. That you don't give a flying fuck about the Jewish Holocaust shows you to be anti-Semitic regarding the Jews as well. You may as well just come out and say it like Steve McGarrett. At least he is honest about it.

Every President since the founding of Israel has unwaveringly supported Israel. Your attempt to paint the left as being antisemitic or anti-Israel is bullshit. Jews know it. That's why they overwhelmingly support the Democratic party over repug nazi-cons.[/QUOTE]

1. My opposition to importing Muslims is based on the effect that a larger Muslim population will have on our society, ie increased antisemitism and antisemitic violence. Your attempt to characterize this as a form of discrimination is just you employing a Logical Fallacy to hide your true position.

2. Not being interested in the historical details of the Holocaust is not proof of being antisemitic. You are a lying asshole for claiming it does.

3. Nice bait and switch there, changing the subject from lefties like yourself to Presidents. You are already taking dishonest evasive tactics, before I even try to post examples of you lefties undermining Israel.

4. Jews support of the Left is increasingly stupid.

5. Your Godwin is noted. YOu lose, and you are an asshole.

I can't speak for what the Jews wish on Trump's itinerary, but I do hope during his travels Trump visits U.S. soldiers stationed in Iraq, Afghanistan or perhaps a visit to those recovering at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Facility in Germany. For security reasons I do see why any such side trip wouldn't be pre-announced.

Jews Outraged At Trump's Decision To Spend Only 15 Minutes At Israel's Holohoax Museum

They should probably "get over it." It's well known that 15 minutes is about, if not beyond, the limit of Trump's attention span. (Parents and care providers for dementia sufferers will be very familiar with that.)
If they can hold his attention for 15 minutes, they'll have done better than the heads of state anticipate they can achieve at the upcoming NATO meeting Trump will attend as part of his trip overseas. (I'm just waiting for the photo of Trump asleep during the meeting.)
Aww, poor NATO speakers. You hear these politicians blabber on for 30 minutes saying nothing all the time. Four minutes is plenty of time. Get to your point and let's get moving.

Complex policies can't be properly explained in sound bites, nor should they be.

If you lack the attention to sit through the speeches, perhaps you lack the intelligence to understand policy.

It would explain why you voted for Trump. He's got a quick fix for everything. Lock her up. Build the wall. Make America great again. Drain the swamp. All easy to understand, no real thinking required.

The problem is that none of these are actual solutions to anything. The Wall didn't work for the Chinese and it won't ever get built. Just look what happened when Bush tried to build one. And the law suits are just beginning.

The swamp is being stocked with alligators, none of whom know how to write the legislation or get that legislation through Congress. The agenda is stalled.

And then there's the investigations.

So fucking what?

No doubt Trump had some important tweets to attend to.

Forum List

Back