JFK - 58 years and still hiding

Never done. All lies thanks to your grandpa.
You are a liar i have many times it is YOu who always posts absurdities and never backs them up

I have posted evidence many times in your FACE bitch and you know it

Now igts your turn

Back up your statement with evidence

You are a liar i have many times it is YOu who always posts absurdities and never backs them up

I have posted evidence many times in your FACE bitch and you know it

Now igts your turn

Back up your statement with evidence
Still no evidence Allen.

Be careful my son or you will be banned again.

My claim is Oswald didn’t fire a gun that day and there is no proof he did. Accept the truth.
Admiral here is an Admiral for the CIA so he of course never will. :rofl:

He’s so dumb he thinks his grandpa’s Warren Commission fictional report is evidence.
Yeah I know it,everytime Allen is backed against the wall with nowhere to run he always gets desperate and retreats with the classic lime “read the Warren commission report.”when he can’t refute evidence oswald was innocent and there were multiple shooters.he is the most comic of all the paid shills of Langley posting on this thread. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl: One of them pretends to be anewbie but he is obviously a long time sock of one of these posters,probably Indiana.they always have socks.Allen is the exception.lol

Oh, and just so we understand the intellectual fraud we are dealing with, here...

Here are 3 eye witnesses :

Name them.
That is the third time you have asked that and the list was provided each time.

William Scroggins.
Barbara Davis
Virginia Davis
Ted Callaway
ALl positively ID'd Oswald

Now stop stalling and post YOUR fucking evidence

Name them.
Oh, STFU dumbass!

I wish you could realize how stupid you come across in your posts. You are simply a fence-sitting contrarian who decides your position on which way the wind is blowing and then lie whenever necessary to support your position.

I have no doubt that if a gay guy hit on you, you'd lay back and say, "Come do me, big boy!" while your casual female fuckee watches, just to piss her off!

Oh, STFU dumbass!

I wish you could realize how stupid you come across in your posts. You are simply a fence-sitting contrarian who decides your position on which way the wind is blowing and then lie whenever necessary to support your position.

I have no doubt that if a gay guy hit on you, you'd lay back and say, "Come do me, big boy!" while your casual female fuckee watches, just to piss her off!
BANNED AGAIN. SEE IN FIVE YEARS ADMIRAL DUMB FUCK!

Forum List

Back