JFK - 58 years and still hiding

You are a failure at your mission.

You know you are proven wrong and a fool everytime.
Could you please post proof of Oswald’s guilt? Please Allen?

Of course it would be much easier to prove your grandpa’s guilt, but we know you can’t do that.

Could you please post proof of Oswald’s guilt? Please Allen?

Of course it would be much easier to prove your grandpa’s guilt, but we know you can’t do that.
Already done a thousand times.

Stop tapdancing and dodging and post your evidende

He is too busy asking everyone else for proof. So he can then shit on it and call it fake.
I banned the Admiral long ago, but due to my kind heart I removed all posters from the ban list just today. That said, I might have ban him again and you if you get stupid. Be forewarned.

Where’s the proof?
Of what? What would the proof look like, to you? Be specific. You are the one who is unconvinced by the evidence that has convinced others. Why would anyone do the exercise of compiling it and laying at your feet, so you can scoff at it?

Be specific.

That is not what you claimed. You make the claim, you must provide the proof, because no one believes your stupid ass!
Be careful my son or you will be banned again.

My claim is Oswald didn’t fire a gun that day and there is no proof he did. Accept the truth.

Be specific. One specific request at a time, presented also with what the evidence would look like.if you can't decide, I will evidence for you.

So, you demand proof that Oswald fired a gun. What would tha "proof" look like?
Lol. Really? How about someone saw him fire the gun. He wasn’t even on the sixth floor when shots were fired.

How about someone saw him fire the gun.
I can't provide that.

A bizarre standard, given that he was hiding while he shot the rifle. By design, he was in a place where nobody would see him pull the trigger.

You have made zero progress. Would you like to come up with another standard? Be specific. Because the one you just presented is self evidently absurd and contrived for this specific topic. Which means I can just let it sit there and embarrass itself.

Last edited:
So what just happened is that gipper contrived a standard of evidence he knew could not be met.

Of course, it is an absurd standard. Not only would someone saying they saw him fire the rifle NOT be "proof" that he did, the fact that nobody saw him fire the rifle is not evidence that he did not.

So what has happened here is that we have taken the first step to gipper admitting that NO evidence would dislodge him from his beliefs.

Which, itself,, means a few other things, as well.

Forum List

Back