JFK - 58 years and still hiding

NDA's .

Secrecy agreements apply whether you're honest or not.
Haha, yeah, NDAs. Okay. Pretty ironic, in light of the fact that ALL of your speculation rests on random crazy people speaking out. So the observance of NDAs and master secret-keeping are only happening, when it is in regards to secret information that would support your nonsense.

You see the failing of this line, I hope.

OK
You explain the patsy theory
Haha, yeah, NDAs. Okay. Pretty ironic, in light of the fact that ALL of your speculation rests on random crazy people speaking out. So the observance of NDAs and master secret-keeping are only happening, when it is in regards to secret information that would support your nonsense.

You see the failing of this line, I hope.
I'm just connecting the dots like everyone else.

December 15, 2021

Lee Harvey Oswald met with a KGB agent just two months before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, according to newly unsealed confidential documents stemming from JFK’s murder.

The CIA memos, part of a trove of nearly 1,500 documents released Wednesday by the National Archives and Records Administration, also disclose that an anonymous tipster warned US embassy officials in Australia a year earlier that Kennedy would be assassinated by the Soviet Union for a $100,000 bounty.

But the tip was never passed on to the CIA.

“Cabled to Canberra asking full details of the telephone conversation of 23 November and the call made 15 October 1962, a 1964 memo said. “It should be noted that CIA had not previously known of the 1962 telephone call.”

Lee Harvey Oswald met with a KGB agent just two months before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, according to newly unsealed confidential documents stemming from JFK’s murder.

The CIA memos, part of a trove of nearly 1,500 documents released Wednesday by the National Archives and Records Administration, also disclose that an anonymous tipster warned US embassy officials in Australia a year earlier that Kennedy would be assassinated by the Soviet Union for a $100,000 bounty.

“Cabled to Canberra asking full details of the telephone conversation of 23 November and the call made 15 October 1962, a 1964 memo said. “It should be noted that CIA had not previously known of the 1962 telephone call.”
You’re wasting your time Winger and Allen are devoted statists. Whatever the government says is their gospel.

not many dots connected

One supposed agent?
We saw the KGB records after the Soviet Union fell
They have no involvement and considered Oswald to be a loser

You’re wasting your time Winger and Allen are devoted statists. Whatever the government says is their gospel.
This is nothing compared to their denial of 9/11 truth.
jump.jpg

All of these.old, tired conspiracy theories are boooooring.

Let's talk about Russia recruiting our politicians, like Cawthorn.

Sorry Skippy
I still don’t engage in 9-11 fantasies

Just to help you out, other fantasies I don’t engage in

Stolen Election fantasies
Obama Birth Certificate
JFK Assassination
Fake Moon Landing
Climate Change Denial
Vaccine Denial
We went to wars over 9/11, lost several civil liberties since 9/11, and the FBI is
covering up for the real criminals as usual.

Fuck you and your conspiracy theories Skippy.

Does the government ever not lie ??
Americans don't even believe you idiots got OBL.
You lie about everything.

Damn….this nut job believes anything

Looks like we got us another Dale Smith

Do you believe in ChemTrails too?

Forum List

Back