JFK - 58 years and still hiding

If the Mafia had helped Oswald he never would have been seen alive after the assassination
That sounds like one of countless theories.....anyone can say "If...." this or if that.....Why would Gianni Russo make that up ? The rest of his life is just as interesting AND he's been questioned by the CIA, FBI and tortured by Pablo Escobar for killing one of his goons.

That sounds like one of countless theories.....anyone can say "If...." this or if that.....Why would Gianni Russo make that up ? The rest of his life is just as interesting AND he's been questioned by the CIA, FBI and tortured by Pablo Escobar for killing one of his goons.
Why make it up?

Because it makes him a big man

He screwed Marylin Monroe when he was 16, starred in the Godfather and appeared in and produced many other films like the Freshman with Brando and Broderick. ...and took singing lessons from Sinatra.

Looks like he blew his fortune and is a tabloid stoolie, now.

This guy has zero credibility.

Dude, ya got nothin. Nobody does. There is a reason forthat.

You speculate on the reasons for JFK docs being hidden. Some get released, you speculate that all the juicy stuff is secret and speculate as to why.

How about you take the smaller leap and speculate on why you have not a shred of evidence, and all the evidence seems to stand against you?

Ever speculate on why THAT is? You have.. And apparently, the simplest, most reasonable explanation you found was:

Thousands of people , dead and alive, are keeping the secret perfectly or took it to their graves.

Doesn't seem reasonable.

Looks like he blew his fortune and is a tabloid stoolie, now.

This guy has zero credibility.

Dude, ya got nothin. Nobody does. There is a reason forthat.

You speculate on the reasons for JFK docs being hidden. Some get released, you speculate that all the juicy stuff is secret and speculate as to why.

How about you take the smaller leap and speculate on why you have not a shred of evidence, and all the evidence seems to stand against you?

Ever speculate on why THAT is? You have.. And apparently, the simplest, most reasonable explanation you found was:

Thousands of people , dead and alive, are keeping the secret perfectly or took it to their graves.

Doesn't seem reasonable.
Why do you care ?
I know for a fact it's not because you're concerned with Americans knowing the truth or not. What is true or not to people like you , depends on what you're hiding or who you're covering for .
1640748843621.png

Well, earlier, you said:

As it turns out, there are a lot of explanations for that.

Why do I care, in general, about the topic?

Hmm, I guess I figure I know a bit about it and know that you are spreading nonsense. And it's an interesting topic.
You sound more like a disinformation troll, just more polite than robot Soupnazi630 :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back