🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous Than Clinton; She Will Start Nuclear War With Russia!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein: Donald Trump is less scary on foreign wars, because he wants to work with Russia.

(snip)

It is now Hillary Clinton that wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria by calling for a no fly zone.

We have 2000 nuclear missiles on hairtrigger alert. They are saying we are closer to a nuclear war than we have ever been.

Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria.

I sure won't sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected. We have another choice other than these two candidates who are both promoting lethal policies.

On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia.

He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

As being reported, as Barry contemplates escalation of HIS & HILLARY'S on-going war in Syria, Putin is threatening nuclear war.

Unlike Barry and his 'YELLOW Line', Putin don't bluff...ask the Ukraine/Crimea.

Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein: Donald Trump is less scary on foreign wars, because he wants to work with Russia.

(snip)

It is now Hillary Clinton that wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria by calling for a no fly zone.

We have 2000 nuclear missiles on hairtrigger alert. They are saying we are closer to a nuclear war than we have ever been.

Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria.

I sure won't sleep well at night if Donald Trump is elected, but I sure won't sleep well at night if Hillary Clinton elected. We have another choice other than these two candidates who are both promoting lethal policies.

On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary's policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia.

He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...
What a damning indictment of Hillary.

Forum List

Back