Jim Acosta Had A Barnes & Noble Book Signing ...Guess How Many People Showed Up?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
CNN’s Jim Acosta made a “surprise” visit to the Arlington, Virginia Barnes & Noble to sign copies of his new book, “The Enemy of the People” And to no one’s surprise (except maybe Jim Acosta’s ego) nobody showed up.

I think he would have been far better off following in the footsteps of his hero Hillary Clinton and going the Costco route.

Well at least while Jim Acosta was sitting around wearing “I’m so embarrassed” smile,”

But the good news was Jim Acosta had plenty of time to add a new page to his next work of fiction: Dear Diary: I showed up to sign books and nobody was there But no worries Jimmy, as they say ‘Every cloud has a silver lining’

Remember all those death threats that you claimed to be getting…

Well, now you have one place to go where no one will find you. It’s like having your very own ‘witness protection‘ like safe house, where no one will ever think to look for you.

(Excerpt) Read more at backroombuzz.com ...

Jim-Acosta-Barnes-Nobel-Book-Signing-min.jpg

Spread the love... How EMBARRASSING does this have to be....anyone see this covered on the television?.... and he supposedly has 1.25 million Twitter followers yet not one person shows up to his event. hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These over compensated big headed news liars really are way out of touch with all of us....he has no idea what a laughing stock he is....its pathetic....

CNN’s Jim Acosta made a “surprise” visit to the Arlington, Virginia Barnes & Noble to sign copies of his new book, “The Enemy of the People” And to no one’s surprise (except maybe Jim Acosta’s ego) nobody showed up.

I think he would have been far better off following in the footsteps of his hero Hillary Clinton and going the Costco route.

Well at least while Jim Acosta was sitting around wearing “I’m so embarrassed” smile,”

But the good news was Jim Acosta had plenty of time to add a new page to his next work of fiction: Dear Diary: I showed up to sign books and nobody was there But no worries Jimmy, as they say ‘Every cloud has a silver lining’

Well, now you have one place to go where no one will find you. It’s like having your very own ‘witness protection‘ like safe house, where no one will ever think to look for you.

Spread the love... How EMBARRASSING does this have to be....anyone see this covered on the television?.... and he supposedly has 1.25 million Twitter followers yet not one person shows up to his event. hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Were you there with your little clicker counting?

Were you there with your little clicker counting?
How odd his people showing up to get books signed is the exact number of your IQ.....WOW!

giphy.gif

screen-shot-2018-11-08-at-3-40-59-pm.png

This CERTAINLY IS AN ASSAULT ON THAT YOUNG GIRL....MORE OUTRAGEOUS THAN ANYTHING TRUMP HAS SAID!!!!!

Reviews of the new book "The Enemy of the People: A Dangerous Time to Tell the Truth in America" are starting to pour in and they're panning the book and its author, CNN liberal star reporter Jim Acosta, who one critics insisted has "become a commentator" in the Trump era.

NPR book critic Annalisa Quinn hits Acosta's book for not asking why President Trump has "succeeded" with his attacks against the media but used the anti-Trump memoir "as an opportunity to relitigate his spats with the White House rather than to meaningfully interrogate the cultural shift that left huge numbers of people despising and fearing the press."

"In 'The Enemy of the People,' Acosta sounds less like a reporter than a rival athlete: 'We beat Trump!' Acosta remembers shouting after the lawsuit. Later, he writes, the 'Trump people ... had clearly gotten spanked.' The tone throughout is jocular and self-congratulatory," Quinn wrote. "Describing a Trump confrontation, he writes that another reporter was 'the real hero' of the news conference for defending Acosta, something you only say if you believe you are, in fact, the apparent and obvious hero."

Quinn scrutinized Acosta's argument that journalists either "absorb Trump's attacks" or "push back and stand up for ourselves," calling that an "artificial distinction."

"Reporters become part of the story when the president attacks them. But in between absorbing abuse and hitting back is another option: fighting for access, challenging the president on lies, and reporting the facts the way you would with any other story," Quinn argued. "Acosta seems to believe that the attacks give him special dispensation to offer his personal opinions, and that doing so is even an act of bravery or public service."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Last edited:

What part of "SURPRISE" signing are you not getting? Only people on Acosta's twitter page are his friends and family and a bunch of journalists that have better stories than he has..

So if Tucker Carlson TWEETED a surprise event -- how many people would show?

I SUPPOSE -- he's lucky he didn't get a dozen or so MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters burning his book outside the store...

What part of "SURPRISE" signing are you not getting? Only people on Acosta's twitter page are his friends and family and a bunch of journalists that have better stories than he has..

So if Tucker Carlson TWEETED a surprise event -- how many people would show?

I SUPPOSE -- he's lucky he didn't get a dozen or so MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters burning his book outside the store...
Apparently his 1.25 MILLION FOLLOWERS SURPRISED YOU BY NONE OF THEM...ALL 1.25 MILLION HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO!!! ROTFLMFAO

Acosta road the new wave of disrespect to a President to new heights. That’s what he was in it for.

Forum List

Back