Jim Acosta uses his power as a member of the Patriarchy to physically deny female WH Aide the Mic

Will CNN Fire or Punish Acosta?

• Yes, they have to somehow gain some credibility back and not appear so hostile.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No, they are all in on hostility towards this president, and have no intention of doing journalism.

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters
Trump wants to be a dictator so bad....fu king moron , what an asshole.
Lol
Says an obama supporter
I'm not....but the orange is a joke....watching world news , everyone is laughing at the clip...fucking clown.

Really?
Watch it on Youtube and you can read all the comments from Brits who say they wish they had a leader like Trump.
One guy from Canada concurred and stated "and we have Mr Sparkly socks"
Lol youtube comments really...how about being in those countries and first things i get asked...how did that clown make to the presidency....trust me he is the most hate US president ever overseas.

No doubt Trump wishes he could assassinate and dismember Acosta like his friends the Saudi’s did with our Washington Post journalist.

View attachment 227327
If Trump hadn’t responded more harshly to a Taylor Swift tweet than to the assassination of a Washpo journalist, your post might have been relevant. Trump consorts with tyrants and murderers, praising them. I have no doubt if he could have Acosta killed he would.
Acosta needs his nose busted. Why isn't the leftist corrupt media reporting on all the rioting and demonstrations going on by Trump and republican supporters because they lost the House?
See...the kind of violence supported by trumpanzees.

The Fuhrer does not like to be questioned unless the questions are aimed at filling in gaps for future hagiographies. Otherwise, he will have one of his minions silence you.
Oh yeah, for sure. Acosta and CNN are fair and balanced and have absolutely no bias when it comes to reporting on Trump, huh. Moron.
Fair and balanced...like Fox News. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"Trump's shit doesn't stink. Now get out there and parrot this fact."
Fox news is a lot more balanced than CNN. That's a fact.

:21::laughing0301::laugh2:
That response proves my point. You Democrats demand everybody respect your President, but you somehow think you don't have to return the same respect to a Republican President. You're immature vile nasty rude punks, just like Acosta.

Not true at all. Obamy was fair game and so is ol'Trumpybear.

No doubt Trump wishes he could assassinate and dismember Acosta like his friends the Saudi’s did with our Washington Post journalist.

View attachment 227327
If Trump hadn’t responded more harshly to a Taylor Swift tweet than to the assassination of a Washpo journalist, your post might have been relevant. Trump consorts with tyrants and murderers, praising them. I have no doubt if he could have Acosta killed he would.
Acosta needs his nose busted. Why isn't the leftist corrupt media reporting on all the rioting and demonstrations going on by Trump and republican supporters because they lost the House?
See...the kind of violence supported by trumpanzees.
Yep. Acosta should be slammed right in his arrogant nasty punk nose.

Anyone see this live? Scroll down to see the video. Such violence from CNN! :1peleas:

WATCH: Trump Crushes 'Rude' Acosta, Aide Grabs His Mic Away

Dra4plyX0AIWGXK.jpg

Acosta's questions were not out of line.
Trump can't handle the heat.
Trump needs to get the fuck out of the kitchen.
Thin-skinned man-baby.

Acosta needs his nose busted. He's a leftist activist jerk. He gives journalism a bad name.
More violence from the trumpanzees....vicariously fantasized about safely behind a keyboard, of course.

Lol
Says an obama supporter
I'm not....but the orange is a joke....watching world news , everyone is laughing at the clip...fucking clown.

Really?
Watch it on Youtube and you can read all the comments from Brits who say they wish they had a leader like Trump.
Lol youtube comments really...how about being in those countries and first things i get asked...how did that clown make to the presidency....trust me he is the most hate US president ever overseas.

Funny...I live in the energy corridor in Houston and the most diverse county in the U.S. and all of the Brits and Australians love Trump.

Acosta is a deranged man! :cuckoo:

Why they don't revoke his credentials to the WH is beyond me!

Oh yeah, for sure. Acosta and CNN are fair and balanced and have absolutely no bias when it comes to reporting on Trump, huh. Moron.

Fox news is a lot more balanced than CNN. That's a fact.

:21::laughing0301::laugh2:
That response proves my point. You Democrats demand everybody respect your President, but you somehow think you don't have to return the same respect to a Republican President. You're immature vile nasty rude punks, just like Acosta.

Not true at all. Obamy was fair game and so is ol'Trumpybear.
They kissed Obungo's ass.

Trump hates Acosta

Makes him a Rock Star among journalists
Journalists are the lowest of life forms, second only to career politicians

Journalists have defended our freedom against the overreaches of government for 200 years

We need defending against the excesses of Crooked Donnie

Acosta isn’t defending anyone’s rights. He’s a paid propagandist for his globalist corporate masters.
Did Acosta answer whether those migrants climbing walls were actors or not? If not, why not?

Lol
Says an obama supporter

Really?
Oh, for sure. You're a world traveler, huh.

Anyone see this live? Scroll down to see the video. Such violence from CNN! :1peleas:

WATCH: Trump Crushes 'Rude' Acosta, Aide Grabs His Mic Away
The Fuhrer does not like to be questioned unless the questions are aimed at filling in gaps for future hagiographies. Otherwise, he will have one of his minions silence you.

Fox news is a lot more balanced than CNN. That's a fact. Trump is doing a great job and that fact burns your ass. He's gonna get re-elected and that also burns your ass.
well when Fox reports they say let the audience judge for themselves. I thought that was journalism letting the audience decide!!!

Dra4plyX0AIWGXK.jpg

Acosta's questions were not out of line.
Trump can't handle the heat.
Trump needs to get the fuck out of the kitchen.
Thin-skinned man-baby.

Acosta needs his nose busted. He's a leftist activist jerk. He gives journalism a bad name.

For asking legitimate questions and standing up to a pig-headed bully?
Trump has a lot to hide and that's why he's so hostile to the press.
And you fucking idiots somehow can't connect the dots.

Trump is a public servant. He is not king of America.
This is not a monarchy.
You seem to forget that.
And the ONLY goddamn thing separating the public from a tyrant is the press.
Other reporters ask legitimate questions with no problem. Acosta has a leftist agenda. He's a leftist activist, not a journalist. One of these days Acosta is going to get his fat arrogant hateful nose busted and we're gonna all laugh our patriotic asses off.
More about violence. Why am I hearing the echo of a true spouse abuser's words here.
Who abuses their spouse? Punk ass.
he who smells it, must have dealt it right?

When Trump motioned to the secret service that punk Acosta gave up the mic.
They should have busted his nose.
Sieg Heil!
Go to hell, punk.
You poor little nazi wannabe. I feel sorry for you.
Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself. Did you go to college?
Oh, are we going to compare IQs and pedigrees now? :lol:

Man, that's some inferiority complex you have, kid.

Lol
Says an obama supporter

Really?

Funny...I live in the energy corridor in Houston and the most diverse county in the U.S. and all of the Brits and Australians love Trump.
Dude you gotta travel outside a bit. :)

Forum List

Back