Jim Acosta uses his power as a member of the Patriarchy to physically deny female WH Aide the Mic

Will CNN Fire or Punish Acosta?

• Yes, they have to somehow gain some credibility back and not appear so hostile.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • No, they are all in on hostility towards this president, and have no intention of doing journalism.

Votes: 36 97.3%

• Total voters
They should have busted his nose.
Sieg Heil!
Go to hell, punk.
You poor little nazi wannabe. I feel sorry for you.
Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for yourself. Did you go to college?
Oh, are we going to compare IQs and pedigrees now? :lol:

Man, that's some inferiority complex you have, kid.
Oh boy, the jackals are upset and growling. Fun to watch. Punk ass.

Trump hates Acosta

Makes him a Rock Star among journalists
Journalists are the lowest of life forms, second only to career politicians

Journalists have defended our freedom against the overreaches of government for 200 years

We need defending against the excesses of Crooked Donnie

Acosta isn’t defending anyone’s rights. He’s a paid propagandist for his globalist corporate masters.
Did Acosta answer whether those migrants climbing walls were actors or not? If not, why not?

Acosta is not in charge of sending the US military on a phony PR stunt to fauxrage his base. Were those clips of the so called invasion force deploying itself along our southern border? Or was it video clips of some other place, some other time. Where was it?

Trump should have that lady that handles the microphone take some kungfu fu, and next time knock the shit out of Acosta.

{cue doom music}

MEXICANS! EEK!

HOMOS! EEK!

NEGROES! EEK!

MUSLIMS! EEK!

COMMENCE PANTS SHITTING!

Fair and balanced...like Fox News. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"Trump's shit doesn't stink. Now get out there and parrot this fact."
Fox news is a lot more balanced than CNN. That's a fact.

:21::laughing0301::laugh2:
That response proves my point. You Democrats demand everybody respect your President, but you somehow think you don't have to return the same respect to a Republican President. You're immature vile nasty rude punks, just like Acosta.

Not true at all. Obamy was fair game and so is ol'Trumpybear.
They kissed Obungo's ass.

See I don't care if you disrespect The Great President Obama like that. It's just that ol'Trumpybear isn't fit to lick the sweat off Obama's balls......

Trump hates Acosta

Journalists have defended our freedom against the overreaches of government for 200 years

Acosta isn’t defending anyone’s rights. He’s a paid propagandist for his globalist corporate masters.
Did Acosta answer whether those migrants climbing walls were actors or not? If not, why not?

Acosta is not in charge of sending the US military on a phony PR stunt to fauxrage his base. Were those clips of the so called invasion force deploying itself along our southern border? Or was it video clips of some other place, some other time. Where was it?
did he answer the question, were they immigrants or actors? Simple question. even you avoided it.

Trump hates Acosta

That would be Huck Sanders

Her boss isn’t a globalist, he’s a nationalist.
He is an Egotist

That response proves my point. You Democrats demand everybody respect your President, but you somehow think you don't have to return the same respect to a Republican President. You're immature vile nasty rude punks, just like Acosta.

See I don't care if you disrespect The Great President Obama like that. It's just that ol'Trumpybear isn't fit to lick the sweat off Obama's balls......
obammy? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:him being a president disrespected me and my fellow americans.

Obungo lied and failed. Trump is succeeding at undoing everything Obungo did, and that burns your ass. Fun.

No doubt Trump wishes he could assassinate and dismember Acosta like his friends the Saudi’s did with our Washington Post journalist.

View attachment 227327
If Trump hadn’t responded more harshly to a Taylor Swift tweet than to the assassination of a Washpo journalist, your post might have been relevant. Trump consorts with tyrants and murderers, praising them. I have no doubt if he could have Acosta killed he would.
Acosta needs his nose busted. Why isn't the leftist corrupt media reporting on all the rioting and demonstrations going on by Trump and republican supporters because they lost the House?
See...the kind of violence supported by trumpanzees.
Yep. Acosta should be slammed right in his arrogant nasty punk nose.
He asked a legitimate question

Trump dodged it

Obungo lied and failed. Trump is succeeding at undoing everything Obungo did, and that burns your ass. Fun.
today is the most fun since November 8, 2016!!!

obammy? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:him being a president disrespected me and my fellow americans.
You have a photo of Acosta near your bed that you masturbate with, huh.

did you mean that for me?

did he answer the question, were they immigrants or actors? Simple question. even you avoided it.

Was this a press conference called by Acosta to answer the "So-Called" Presidents questions? How would he know? Did he produce the video?

If Trump hadn’t responded more harshly to a Taylor Swift tweet than to the assassination of a Washpo journalist, your post might have been relevant. Trump consorts with tyrants and murderers, praising them. I have no doubt if he could have Acosta killed he would.
Acosta needs his nose busted. Why isn't the leftist corrupt media reporting on all the rioting and demonstrations going on by Trump and republican supporters because they lost the House?
See...the kind of violence supported by trumpanzees.
Yep. Acosta should be slammed right in his arrogant nasty punk nose.
He asked a legitimate question

Trump dodged it
No, Acosta has an agenda. So do you. Now go fuck yourself.

Was this a press conference called by Acosta to answer the "So-Called" Presidents questions? How would he know? Did he produce the video?
yep!!! Well maybe he should be prepared to answer questions before he asks his questions.

did you mean that for me?
Sorry, I may have been confused there. These jackals are having a hussy fit trying to defend their butt buddy, Acosta.

Forum List

Back