Joan Rivers Walks Out Of CNN Interview

Was Joan Rivers Right For Walking Out On This CNN Interview?

• Total voters
How could she be wrong? Is there a law that I am unaware of that forces people to sit through things just because it amuses you? Is that waht the world has to look forward to because of Obamacare?

Slow news day, I s'pose.

But if Rivers can't take it, she shouldn't be dishing it out — which has always been PETA's calling card: dishing it out.

Rivers was wrong for walking out on the interview.

She might not be right, but that doesn't make her wrong. Only an idiot would insist that anyone is wrong because they prefer not to be insulted on TV.

Rivers' career is on life-support - the ventilator is her trashing other people and saying very mean-spirited things about what they are wearing.

I have no sympathy for her at all.

But it's her choice - I won't say it's right or it's wrong.

But it doesn't do anything to increase my level of respect for her - but that was probably beyond repair anyway.

Bahaha! She is making more money than at any point in her life and just got a raise!

I think it's ironic and very hypocritical. She's such a total bitch to others, but when someone challenges her, she has a hissy fit and walks out.

I've never liked her brand of humor or her style. She's a freak and a mean spirited one. And, obviously, based on what she said before she walked out of the interview, very arrogant and self centered.

If she did it for publicity, that indicates is she is clever about making money, but it also indicates just how base of a human being she is.

Last edited:
The interviewer had a smirky smile all the time she was there. I would have walked out too.

The interviewer had a smirky smile all the time she was there. I would have walked out too.
This is clearly more to do with your bias against the interviewer and/or CNN more than anything else.

Same goes for some other posters on here, I detect they dislike the interviewer and/or CNN more than anything, so they automatically are for Joan walking out.

Slow news day, I s'pose.

But if Rivers can't take it, she shouldn't be dishing it out — which has always been PETA's calling card: dishing it out.

She might not be right, but that doesn't make her wrong. Only an idiot would insist that anyone is wrong because they prefer not to be insulted on TV.
What was the insult?

[MENTION=23420]Quantum Windbag[/MENTION]

Slow news day, I s'pose.

What was the insult?

@Quantum Windbag

Fuck if I know, I didn't watch the stupid video because, frankly, I think everyone has a right to fucking walk out of any interview for any reason, and never be wrong about it.

Any other stupid questions?

This is clearly more to do with your bias against the interviewer and/or CNN more than anything else.

Same goes for some other posters on here, I detect they dislike the interviewer and/or CNN more than anything, so they automatically are for Joan walking out.

And, of course, your belief that she was wrong is based solely on your bias.

Much ado about nothing. Joan Rivers is nothing more than a mean spirited, plastic bitch who has made a living trashing people who are more beautiful than her.

What was the insult?

@Quantum Windbag

Fuck if I know, I didn't watch the stupid video because, frankly, I think everyone has a right to fucking walk out of any interview for any reason, and never be wrong about it.

YOU stated emphatically that there was some sort of insult.

So now you're stating that you didn't even see the clip, however, you were CERTAIN that there was an insult taking place.

OK...got it.

:thup:

What was the insult?

@Quantum Windbag

So now you're stating that you didn't even see the clip, however, you were CERTAIN that there was an insult taking place.

OK...got it.

:lol: MarcAtl, you know that teapers lack integrity. Any topic they discuss lacks honesty, logic and reason....but their rants are full of bigotry, hate, personal insults and threats.

OK...got it.

:lol: MarcAtl, you know that teapers lack integrity. Any topic they discuss lacks honesty, logic and reason....but their rants are full of bigotry, hate, personal insults and threats.
Exactly.

They call media outlets like Media Matters fake because they simply take clips of what the RW says and rebroadcast them to the gen pop.

These people are sick!

What was the insult?

@Quantum Windbag

OK...got it.

I did not state anything emphatically, I just said that only an idiot would insist that people have to stick around to be insulted. Frankly, given your opinion of the whole Obama/Rivers thing, it was a natural assumption that she was being insulted. Why else would you start the thread?

OK...got it.

What the fuck are you talking about? My position is that anyone can walk out of an interview, for any reason. Feel free to point out how that indicates a lack of integrity, honesty, reason, or logic. Maybe you should stop assuming everyone is as much a hack as you are.

Why else would I start the thread?

Do I have to break out my SVENGALI pic?

This is something that's in the media.

Joan is a very popular celebrity, this was odd, I'm posting to see what the USMBers think.

Why does anyone post anything on USMB?

Have you lost your cotton pickin' mind [MENTION=23420]Quantum Windbag[/MENTION]??!??

OK...got it.

I'm a supporter of the Tea Party. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of my posts don't fit your description.

OK...got it.

I'm a supporter of the Tea Party. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of my posts don't fit your description.

There are always a few exceptions to the rule. Just like Ben Carson is a good black guy...you are one of the cool teapers!

Why else would I start the thread?

Do I have to break out my SVENGALI pic?

This is something that's in the media.

Joan is a very popular celebrity, this was odd, I'm posting to see what the USMBers think.

Why does anyone post anything on USMB?

Have you lost your cotton pickin' mind @Quantum Windbag ??!??

With your history of racism and bigotry you expect people to assume the best of you? Why would any sane person do that? Do you click on a ShootSpeeders thread expecting intelligent conversation?

Besides, I told you what I think, you are fool for even asking the question. There is no question that anyone can walk out of any interview they don't like. Even the government has to allow people to leave if they don't like the questions.

Last edited:
Yes, I think Joan Rivers had every right to walk out of that interview. That reporter was smirking at her throughtout the entire interview, it was obvious. I work in media and I know these reporters and anchor people and they are so fucking full of themselves it's ridiculous. They're on air and they're more concerned with how awesome they are or how awesome they look than doing a good job of reporting the news.

Yeah, this was a smug bitch, and Joan could see it. I don't blame her a bit for walking out.

Forum List

Back