Joe Biden calls himself a “token black”, admits he is a prostitute (video)

He is almost as funny as Trump, although Trump had some really good lines at his rallies.

He is almost as funny as Trump, although Trump had some really good lines at his rallies.
You just cant get the previous President out of you head, can you? And what did he do to you that you hate him for again?
Wait, say previous President one more time. Admit it one more time that he is no longer President and lost.
hahahahahahahahah--in 2016, he won against all odds.....and against the MSM!!.......and then for 4 years they tried to get rid of him---he's a WINNER
...my god, you people are childish......some one will be elected and the other won't---

You just cant get the previous President out of you head, can you? And what did he do to you that you hate him for again?
Wait, say previous President one more time. Admit it one more time that he is no longer President and lost.
You are such a petulant little pussy who is a sore winner. Just cant get the previous President out of your peabrain.

You are such a petulant little pussy who is a sore winner. Just cant get the previous President out of your peabrain.
Oh cmon I'm just messing with you. Chill bro. It is Valentines Day...enjoy it!

Oh cmon I'm just messing with you. Chill bro. It is Valentines Day...enjoy it!
Cant fool me, and you are not my bro. Stop trying to cultural appropriate the language used by blacks also, because that makes you a white supremacist for doing it.

For as long as Black people have lived in the United States, our culture has been appropriated by white people. Cultural appropriation is as American as apple pie. Black culture, especially language, is constantly being used by non-Black folks, but especially white people.
Black Culture And Language Have Always Been Appropriated
www.scarymommy.com/black-culture-appropriation-for-the-culture/

Man you folks are stretching to the point of derangement

1613322564971.png

Plugs always fancied himself a "playa". He still can't believe all these women snitched on him when he finger raped and sexually assaulted them. WTF? I'm joe biden.... I've got the hair plugs and the "give me the high beams" caps.... don't I make you horny?

No, mother fucker, you don't. You're a pedophile who raised junkies and taught one of them it was ok to rape little girls. We're just not that into you.

Plugs always fancied himself a "playa". He still can't believe all these women snitched on him when he finger raped and sexually assaulted them. WTF? I'm joe biden.... I've got the hair plugs and the "give me the high beams" caps.... don't I make you horny?

No, mother fucker, you don't. You're a pedophile who raised junkies and taught one of them it was ok to rape little girls. We're just not that into you.
Palin's family was G rated compared to Biden's. But it is who controls the media and entertainers that rules the people.

Forum List

Back