Trump posts video taunting Biden to debate, Biden responds: "Set it up!"

So you admit that shit about the end of democracy is hyperbole (as if everybody, including you) knows it. But then Trump is a liar.
Well, I don't see that much of a threat given that the blob is term limited and there is only so much retribution that can be dealt during the four years because at the end of the four years...it's over.

Trump is the most prolific liar to ever be on the national stage.

Both things can be true at the same time, right?

Last edited:
Well, I don't see that much of a threat given that the blob is term limited and there is only so much retribution that can be dealt during the four years because at the end of the four years...it's over.

Trump is the most prolific liar to ever be on the national stage.

Both things can be true at the same time, right?
You got cornered by your own disingenuity and hypocrisy.

LOL

Yeah sure. Trump will debate a demented old man. But he didn't have the balls to debate DeSantis. Trumps a weak, left leaning coward. One that only RINO's can be proud of.

When we celebrate on November 5th - I don't wanna hear a peep out of you.

Not one fucking word.

When we celebrate on November 5th - I don't wanna hear a peep out of you.

Not one fucking word.

Ok, but the first time Trump increases the debt ceiling, signs a CR or an omnibus or anything left leaning, you're going to hear from me. When the border isn't secure, it'll be me reminding you. When the size & scope of government grows, I'll be right there.

I suspect you're going to be hearing a lot from me in the next 4.5 years. Get you're plate ready, that plate of crow will be out shortly. Do you take catsup or BBQ sauce?

Forum List

Back