Joe Biden Calls LL Cool J “Boy”

No scrapbook, but proving you're an ignorant idiot hypocrite would be amusing. I doubt Trump would say such a thing, but if he ever does you better not say anything about it. Lol
I care more about his crimes than the silly shit that comes out of his mouth. Those are actually hilarious. Unintentionally funny but still funny.

You're desperate, boy. Desperate to get on your knees for the old white men in Washington DC.

lol
Only old white democrats, they like them for some reason. Even Obama liked old white guys.
FB_IMG_1694444746634.jpg

I sincerely hope you're not all hot and breathy as you type these personal fantasies of yours out for us all to read and witness..... 😄
When you rag on America and Americans and rant about how wonderful Bidens racism is, then you don’t “curry” much favor.

Over and over we have all seen and heard Biden make a complete fool of himself by saying racist stuff on camera. Hell, even the Indians that own 7-eleven stores were mocked by Joe. IMHO, Any minority that voted for Biden must now acknowledge the fact that they indeed voted for a racist. My only question is ...Why is that so hard? Just own up to the fact that you voted for a racist.

Over and over we have all seen and heard Biden make a complete fool of himself by saying racist stuff on camera. Hell, even the Indians that own 7-eleven stores were mocked by Joe. IMHO, Any minority that voted for Biden must now acknowledge the fact that they indeed voted for a racist. My only question is ...Why is that so hard? Just own up to the fact that you voted for a racist.
Truthfully I think he is more scrambled eggs for brains than racist but POTUS should not be so foggy and feeble

Long ago, I knew a man that would not buy a soda from a vending machine...because a Black man had handled the cans when he was loading the machine. This is the kind of old man that Joe Biden is. Like it or not ...this is the kind of man Joe grew up to be.

You are stupid. An appeal to a ruling doesn't mean shit. Let me know when the ruling is struck down.
what the f are you talking about? a provided the ruling....that's literally the case you were linking to...but it's the actual opinion.

I don't consider it racist when a male is called "boy". It's done down here in the south all the time. "Come on it, boy. Sit on down and tell me about yourself. So, you like my daughter, do you now? Yeah, we think she's something else."-country singer Rodney Atkins :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Nor do I. But I would never address a black person as 'boy' unless I knew that person very well. My close black friends I can joke around with like that. But I respect the PC boundaries, however silly, when dealing with people I don't know well. At least within reason.

Here's the thing...It is very easy to accidentally offend someone in a social setting with mixed races. For many old, white people the term "Boy" can be problematic, as it is often used as a friendly term, (as well as a racial slur.). But for Joe Biden to not know this by now is simply proof of his true nature as a racist,,,,,, Joe can't be bothered with silly notions like "It's a bad idea calling a black man "Boy"." But then.... he did defeat Corn Pop's gang with a six foot chain......After the "roaches" stopped rubbing his hairy legs in the pool.......Corn Pop was protecting the "roaches" ...change my mind.

Last edited:
what the f are you talking about? a provided the ruling....that's literally the case you were linking to...but it's the actual opinion.
The ruling which states Alabama Republicans have violated the right to equal representation of its black citizens. Do you clowns every read anything you post?

The ruling which states Alabama Republicans have violated the right to equal representation of its black citizens. Do you clowns every read anything you post?
Well no that’s not what it says but I’m at least glad you have pivoted from the idea the ruling says they have to create a black district

Well no that’s not what it says but I’m at least glad you have pivoted from the idea the ruling says they have to create a black district
That is what it says, but please tell me what your illiterate ass thinks it says. 😄

That is what it says, but please tell me what your illiterate ass thinks it says. 😄
Um it says the GA likely violated violated the voter rights act with their current design and ask them to redraw the district

Nothing about telling them to create a black district…which would also violate the voters rights act

Forum List

Back