Joe Biden Claims That He Has A Way To Lead Us Out Of This Pandemic

Are there Biden worshipers? If so, why haven't you called them out, I haven't seen it if you have... :dunno:

Very few, there were far more Obama worshipers. I know a lot of people that voted for Biden, none were all that happy about it. Such is the case when you have to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea.

Very few, there were far more Obama worshipers. I know a lot of people that voted for Biden, none were all that happy about it. Such is the case when you have to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea.

Really, most leftists on here will criticize Biden? Must have missed it... :rolleyes: And guess they're getting what they voted for, the chickens are roosting nicely, yes?

I do not hate the man, just have no respect for him. I am glad he is out of office, I sad Biden is in office. I most saddened by the fact those were the two choices we were given that had a chance to win. And I voted for neither.

I already told you that is not true, yet you say it again.
Imo a personal dislike if not hatred of anyone who uses power to falsely state lies about elections is ok. I'm happy to agree that covid and the dems use of republican maj enacted laws on mail in balloting most likely affected who voted, and who didn't. And imo the liklihood of ga not voting for a goper for president is unlikely.

See post number 47, that lie has already been refuted.
You found like an altar to Trump, a Church of Trump, and a Golden Statue of Trump that people pray to? How many people go to this Trump Church?
Where is The Trump Church Located? What is the name of this Trump Church? Do you have a copy of their mission statement that says, "We preach all things Trump and worship Trump! Make Trump Great Again!"

Maybe it's you that worships Trump.

Ever think about that how you glorify him all the time while simultaneously hating him?

You Trumpster Humpster you.

Imo a personal dislike if not hatred of anyone who uses power to falsely state lies about elections is ok. I'm happy to agree that covid and the dems use of republican maj enacted laws on mail in balloting most likely affected who voted, and who didn't. And imo the liklihood of ga not voting for a goper for president is unlikely.
It's not a lie if there are thousands of sworn affidavits sworn and signed under penalty of law that what is in said affidavits is truth.

I bet you are a holocaust denier too.

Last edited:
100% of people who do not get tested for COVID19 Never get COVID19!
1.5 people per day per state die from Covid and Covid alone with no other lethal preexisting condition
Liberal still perpetuate the lie by pointing at 850k when CDC has admitted 3 times now that figure is closer to 60k true deaths from Covid alone. Libs ignore that because it does not help to further the fake fear.

1.5 people per day per state die from Covid and Covid alone with no other lethal preexisting condition
Liberal still perpetuate the lie by pointing at 850k when CDC has admitted 3 times now that figure is closer to 60k true deaths from Covid alone. Libs ignore that because it does not help to further the fake fear.
Frankly, I question even if 1.5 people a die die of Covid alone because the CDC guidelines for death certificates is unclear and confusing. Also, hospitals get paid more for deaths FROM Covid as opposed to deaths WITH Covid. Also, from what I understand, Covid, if not fought off by the immune system, goes deep in the lungs and makes one vulnerable to pneumonia. If one dies in such a way, the DC could read death FROM Covid while the real cause might be pneumonia. Beyond that, even the CDC says Covid 19 has a 95% to 99% survival rate depending on age and compromised immune system. Our bureaucratic health czars have really mishandled information and theraputics IMO.

Frankly, I question even if 1.5 people a die die of Covid alone because the CDC guidelines for death certificates is unclear and confusing. Also, hospitals get paid more for deaths FROM Covid as opposed to deaths WITH Covid. Also, from what I understand, Covid, if not fought off by the immune system, goes deep in the lungs and makes one vulnerable to pneumonia. If one dies in such a way, the DC could read death FROM Covid while the real cause might be pneumonia. Beyond that, even the CDC says Covid 19 has a 95% to 99% survival rate depending on age and compromised immune system. Our bureaucratic health czars have really mishandled information and theraputics IMO.
This hoax could not be allowed to end quickly or Trump would win.
So effective and available treatments were ignored and discredited.
Then the near two year deliberate misrepresentation of “from” versus “with” and failure to tabulate whom was already elderly and sick with other multiple illnesses. The the deliberate and willful bitter clinging to 850k type number when CDC over and over refuted and corrected that figure
Conjured up witch hunt illness.

Because it actually says that in the first line of the article?
It says Biden said we have "a way to go". How did your brain turn that into "he has a way to lead us out"...TWICE?

It says Biden said we have "a way to go". How did your brain turn that into "he has a way to lead us out"...TWICE?

I literally just copied and pasted the first sentence of the article. Here's the quote.

"President Biden sounded uncertain Monday about his administration’s ability to lead the US out of the COVID-19 pandemic and back to normal," Then he said that he has a way to go. I'm pretty sure they're talking about the exact same subject.

But yet once again he fails to tell us what that is. Could it possibly be because he's lying through his teeth once again?

He was the guy screaming at us two years ago that he was going to SHUT DOWN THE VIRUS!!!! He has zero credibility and 30% brain function.

I literally just copied and pasted the first sentence of the article. Here's the quote.

"President Biden sounded uncertain Monday about his administration’s ability to lead the US out of the COVID-19 pandemic and back to normal," Then he said that he has a way to go. I'm pretty sure they're talking about the exact same subject.
That part you quoted is from the author of the article, dumbass.

Biden say we have "a way to go".

Forum List

Back