Joe Biden Claims That He Has A Way To Lead Us Out Of This Pandemic

Jesus, that's embarrassing.

This is embarrassing:

1643744512792.png

You post like a child, kid, so your age isn't really relevant.

and you post like a senile old fart, thus the same holds true for you.

But I do thank you for the entertainment, that conference call went much faster with your help

and you post like a senile old fart, thus the same holds true for you.

But I do thank you for the entertainment, that conference call went much faster with your help

So return the favor and tell us all how you determine someone is a Trump 'worshipper' as opposed to just supporting his policies?

So return the favor and tell us all how you determine someone is a Trump 'worshipper' as opposed to just supporting his policies?

It is not hard, a Trump worshipers is incapable of every admitting anything bad about Trump or saying a single negative things about him. This board is full of such people....not sure I have ever seen you offer any criticism the man

It is not hard, a Trump worshipers is incapable of every admitting anything bad about Trump or saying a single negative things about him. This board is full of such people....not sure I have ever seen you offer any criticism the man

So, to reverse your criteria, are you capable of saying anything positive about him?

I have plenty of criticisms for him, I just don't let the personality and the ego get in the way of seeing what he did, and what he wanted to do for the country. Do you seriously think Biden or Obama have lesser egos than Trump? If so, then you're a fool. They may not be brash and open about it, but their egos are every bit as big, if not bigger.

Must be a trait in some men, like I said above, you see another man with an ego and you just can't handle it, that's all you're capable of seeing.

So, to reverse your criteria, are you capable of saying anything positive about him?

Of course. I gave him very positive post on his picks for SCOTUS, on his plan to remove the US from Afghanistan, on his reworking of the Fed Employee Regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight, just to name a few off the top of my head

I have plenty of criticisms for him, I just don't let the personality and the ego get in the way of seeing what he did, and what he wanted to do for the country. Do you seriously think Biden or Obama have lesser egos than Trump? If so, then you're a fool. They may not be brash and open about it, but their egos are every bit as big, if not bigger.

Maybe you should post just one of those on here some day so people will not think you worship the man. I do not think anyone that runs for POTUS can do so without a large ego, but Trump took it to a whole new level to the point he thought he knew more than any one the planet in like 50 topics

Forum List

Back