Joe Biden Claims That No President Has Ever Helped Israel Like He Has

How can he help Israel when he can't even help himself? Does anybody actually believe him?

How many billions of dollars has he sent there in the form of aid and arms.

I can give you a clue dumbfuck.

Its the same billions of dollars that you have spent your entire bitch-ass lifet bitching about.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
He's pretty obviously trying to draw attention to helping the Zionist regime in the past, because he really doesn't have a good answer on how to help them this time.

America's involvement is pretty much guaranteed to bring horrendous damage to the Z regime.

I think that America's best move would be to let the Z's decide and be absolved from their guilt. They're likely the only nuclear country that would start it. Bible prophesy is the world's wildcard?

How many billions of dollars has he sent there in the form of aid and arms.

I can give you a clue dumbfuck.

Its the same billions of dollars that you have spent your entire bitch-ass lifet bitching about.
The positve aspect is that Iran and their proxies only want a peaceful settlement that includes designated lands be returned to the Palestinian people.

Is that a pill too bitter for the Z regime to swallow? Even if saving the world from nuclear is the question?

Biden should already know that the question on how much land, is negotiable.

He's pretty obviously trying to draw attention to helping the Zionist regime in the past, because he really doesn't have a good answer on how to help them this time.

America's involvement is pretty much guaranteed to bring horrendous damage to the Z regime.

I think that America's best move would be to let the Z's decide and be absolved from their guilt. They're likely the only nuclear country that would start it. Bible prophesy is the world's wildcard?
Pssst! Zionists' holy book is not the Bible.

I have no obligation to validate your Jew-hate-driven delusions.
You make a good point on the sentiments of the rest of the world Dave.

But I've made it clear that I stop short by hating only the Zionists, and suggesting that good Jews are going to fall victim to revenge against the evil acted out by the Zionists.

There's a way to a peaceful settlement with Iran but it's going to be a bitter pill for Israel to swallow.

You make a good point on the sentiments of the rest of the world Dave.

But I've made it clear that I stop short by hating only the Zionists, and suggesting that good Jews are going to fall victim to revenge against the evil acted out by the Zionists.

There's a way to a peaceful settlement with Iran but it's going to be a bitter pill for Israel to swallow.
How does Israel negotiate with people who will settle for nothing less than their destruction? "Okay, you can kill just HALF of us"?

The people of Israel haven't acted forcefully enough in their large demonstrations against the Zionist regime and now they are almost certainly going to pay a high price for Netanyahu's rampage.

There is still a way out for them. It's still not too late.

That may be the message Biden is trying to send.

Can anybody think of a better solution?

The people of Israel haven't acted forcefully enough in their large demonstrations against the Zionist regime and now they are almost certainly going to pay a high price for Netanyahu's rampage.

There is still a way out for them. It's still not too late.

That may be the message Biden is trying to send.

Can anybody think of a better solution?
Yes. Israel can kill the people trying to kill Israel.

How does Israel negotiate with people who will settle for nothing less than their destruction? "Okay, you can kill just HALF of us"?
I've already made the point Dave that it's going to be a bitter pill. The Zionist regime may need to return the stolen land to the Palestinian people, including dismantling of all settlements.

Or perhaps a 'one state solution' on which you will have to be brought up to speed on the details. That will be a slightly less bitter pill for the Israelis to swallow!

I've already made the point Dave that it's going to be a bitter pill. The Zionist regime may need to return the stolen land to the Palestinian people, including dismantling of all settlements.

Or perhaps a 'one state solution' on which you will have to be brought up to speed on the details. That will be a slightly less bitter pill for the Israelis to swallow!
Israelis have been there for 3,000 years. There is no stolen land.

And you'd like the one-state solution! Muslims would be the majority and make being Jewish a capital crime.

Biden has helped himself quite fine. He's not ranting about people eating pets.

I'm not being petulant. It's the truth. You can't negotiate with anyone who only wants you dead.
That's a valid point, following the genocide against the Palestinian people Dave. It's a huge precondition that must be dealt with and can be. The one-state solution can answer to being the fix to all the past wrongs.

If you wish to continue a discussion with me, at least start by saying that you understand the conditions of that solution.

Otherwise, we're finished. I've been more than patient with you.

Forum List

Back