Joe Biden denied Holy Communion at Florence church

There is no religion of Christianity. There are religions based on the faith of Christianity. It isn't all that hard to figure out.

You're right - it isn't all that hard to figure out. Read the first fucking line and tell me me what it says.

"Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion..."

Read it really slow if you need to.

Christianity.
Is.
A.
Religion.

Jesus Christ, you guys are dense.
Just more knowledgeable than you are.

Apparently not. Try reading the encyclopedia some time.

Christianity | Description, History, Doctrines, & Traditions
Christianity is a faith... end of story

Secularism has no idea what faith even is... fact

I've pointed you to the encyclopedia, wikipedia, and dictionary. They all say you're wrong.

But you have two bloggers and Tipsycatlover lmao.
How can Secularism define something like faith when it has no idea what it even is? Lol

You're right - it isn't all that hard to figure out. Read the first fucking line and tell me me what it says.

"Christianity is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion..."

Read it really slow if you need to.

Christianity.
Is.
A.
Religion.

Jesus Christ, you guys are dense.

I've pointed you to the encyclopedia, wikipedia, and dictionary. They all say you're wrong.

How can Secularism define something like faith when it has no idea what it even is? Lol

You two are so far detached from reality that it's painful to watch.

You've pointed me to two bloggers who, you think, get to define religion. Why do THEY get to decide what the definition of religion is?

[
The total disconnect between how you want to treat the unborn versus how you want to treat children lost you that debate long ago.

Oh, that must be why support for abortion is rising so fast, because we lost the debate.

Oh wait, support for abortion is the lowest in history...

Oh well, you still have the fact that babies once born are thrown into gutters because no one wants them...

Oh wait, on average it takes SEVEN YEARS and over $400,000 in order to adopt a baby.

How To Pay For An Adoption

Yeah, you ghouls are just liars.. :thup:

This unholy alliance the Christian right has made with republican politics makes you seem schizophrenic. There is practically nothing on the republican platform that reflects christian values. War, racism, capital punishment, "let them die"? The Christian right has only one mission: to create moral justifications for being horrible people.

Says the guy who promotes a system that murdered 200 million peace time civilians in the 20th century... :eusa_whistle:

You've pointed me to two bloggers who, you think, get to define religion. Why do THEY get to decide what the definition of religion is?
You didn’t answer my question, how can secularism define something like faith when it has absolutely no idea what it even is?

It’s beyond its understanding… I’ll give you an analogy.

Think of secularism as a rat, Then think of it trying to drive a car... That is the understanding that secularism has of faith...
As far as the east is from the west.

FLORENCE, S.C. — Former Vice President Joe Biden, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 presidential race, was denied Holy Communion on Sunday morning at a Florence church.

Father Robert E. Morey of Saint Anthony Catholic Church confirmed Monday afternoon that he had denied the presidential candidate Holy Communion because of his stance on abortion. Biden, a lifelong Catholic, had attended the church’s 9 a.m. Mass.

You know you are vile when you own faith turns its back on you
Democrats are a godless party and why you truly cant be a Christian and a democrat

That priest is an asshole hypocrite like my uncle ( who is a catholic priest) is

God kills babies everyday with disease and starvation. This supposedly omnipotent being sits on his non-existent ass while misery kills children by the thousands and you so-called Christians refuse to do anything either. So fucking concerned with the fate of the unborn but don't give a damn after they exit the womb. Get off your high horse, there are babies suffering terribly right now somewhere. do something about that and then I might believe you care about something other than putting women back in their place.

First you assert God in not a Republican and Evangelicals are killing Christianity then assert God doesn't exist.

A little advise, don't join a college debate team.
The total disconnect between how you want to treat the unborn versus how you want to treat children lost you that debate long ago.

Hillaryous. Christians provide more humanitarian assistance than any other organization on this planet.
This unholy alliance the Christian right has made with republican politics makes you seem schizophrenic. There is practically nothing on the republican platform that reflects christian values. War, racism, capital punishment, "let them die"? The Christian right has only one mission: to create moral justifications for being horrible people.

The unholy alliance would be murdering babies being part of the democrat platform. God or no God it's just wrong

It amuses me that it was science that ultimately destroyed abortion.

Ghoul: "It's just a BLOB"

Woman: "I saw the ultrasound of the baby"

Ghoul: "It's not alive!"

EKG tech: "See, here is the heart patterns of the unborn baby, here are the brain wave patterns"

:lol:

The lies of the ghouls fail in the face of scientific fact.

You didn’t answer my question, how can secularism define something like faith when it has absolutely no idea what it even is?

Think of secularism as a rat, Then think of it trying to drive a car... That is the understanding that secularism has of faith...

So only you, Tipsycatlover , and two bloggers get to decide the definition of the word. Got it, thanks.

Bad analogy.

Rats Can Drive (Tiny) Cars, and Scientists Find They Actually Like It

FLORENCE, S.C. — Former Vice President Joe Biden, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 presidential race, was denied Holy Communion on Sunday morning at a Florence church.

Father Robert E. Morey of Saint Anthony Catholic Church confirmed Monday afternoon that he had denied the presidential candidate Holy Communion because of his stance on abortion. Biden, a lifelong Catholic, had attended the church’s 9 a.m. Mass.

Democrats are a godless party and why you truly cant be a Christian and a democrat

That priest is an asshole hypocrite like my uncle ( who is a catholic priest) is

I can appreciate the idea that you disagree with his, but "asshole hypocrite"? How do you figure?

The Abortion Racket has never been officially given the Catholic Church's Imprimatur you know. And Bite Me is one of their most rabid advocates.

Following the rules of your employer is what people do, and it isn't "hypocritical" unless you have some proof that the priest is actual hot-to-trot for Abortion

I can appreciate the idea that you disagree with his, but "asshole hypocrite"? How do you figure?

The Abortion Racket has never been officially given the Catholic Church's Imprimatur you know. And Bite Me is one of their most rabid advocates.

Following the rules of your employer is what people do, and it isn't "hypocritical" unless you have some proof that the priest is actual hot-to-trot for Abortion

Serious dude, if the catholic priest knew my sins he would deny me too..

And god forbid if he knew yours

Serious dude, if the catholic priest knew my sins he would deny me too..

And god forbid if he knew yours

I think the real problem isn't Sleepy Joe's sins, but the idea that he isn't even trying to turn from them, he isn't repenting of his support for the Abortion Biz.

Forum List

Back