Joe Biden denied Holy Communion at Florence church

FLORENCE, S.C. — Former Vice President Joe Biden, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 presidential race, was denied Holy Communion on Sunday morning at a Florence church.

Father Robert E. Morey of Saint Anthony Catholic Church confirmed Monday afternoon that he had denied the presidential candidate Holy Communion because of his stance on abortion. Biden, a lifelong Catholic, had attended the church’s 9 a.m. Mass.

You know you are vile when you own faith turns its back on you
Democrats are a godless party and why you truly cant be a Christian and a democrat
You cannot be a Christian and a Democrat because Democrats are better than that.
Yep. Any religion that forbids murdering the innocent is not good enough for a Dim

FLORENCE, S.C. — Former Vice President Joe Biden, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 2020 presidential race, was denied Holy Communion on Sunday morning at a Florence church.

Father Robert E. Morey of Saint Anthony Catholic Church confirmed Monday afternoon that he had denied the presidential candidate Holy Communion because of his stance on abortion. Biden, a lifelong Catholic, had attended the church’s 9 a.m. Mass.

Democrats are a godless party and why you truly cant be a Christian and a democrat
You cannot be a Christian and a Democrat because Democrats are better than that.
Yep. Any religion that forbids murdering the innocent is not good enough for a Dim

Even if one equates having an abortion with "murdering the innocent," no religion in history has ever had a rule against murdering the innocent and stuck to it. None, and this includes Christianity.

Christianity is a faith not a religion dumbass

Christianity is clearly a religion...

Definition of religion | Dictionary.com
Definition of christianity | Dictionary.com

3374771eee6174f786308d226fefc74b.jpg
Religion is man-made Christianity is not obviously

You're making up your own definition.

Christianity is a religion.

Religion is man-made, anybody can be religious and anything. Christianity is a faith certainly not a religion

Religion is man-made, anybody can be religious and anything. Christianity is a faith certainly not a religion

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR religion ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.

Dictionary.com says you're wrong.

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.

Religion is 100% man-made... Like I said anybody could be religious at anything.

Christianity is a faith… Do you know the meaning of faith? Lol

So Father Moron denied Communion to Biden. Did Biden ever have an abortion? No. Did he ever counsel anyone to get an abortion? No. So his crime is thinking that the decision should be left to the prospective parents instead of the State or the Church.
Yes. Which is correct.

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

Religion is 100% man-made... Like I said anybody could be religious at anything.

I didn't say anything about faith. I said Christianity is a religion...because it obviously is.

If you have a site saying otherwise, then post it. Because I just posted the dictionary saying you're full of shit. What do you have? Nothing?

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

I didn't say anything about faith. I said Christianity is a religion...because it obviously is.

If you have a site saying otherwise, then post it. Because I just posted the dictionary saying you're full of shit. What do you have? Nothing?
Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a faith. Catholicism is a religion. Baptist is a religion. Episcopalian is a religion. Are you understanding now. Christianity is a faith.

Buddhism isn't a religion at all. It is a philosophy. No one worships Buddha or prays to Buddha.

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a faith. Catholicism is a religion. Baptist is a religion. Episcopalian is a religion. Are you understanding now. Christianity is a faith.

Christianity - Wikipedia

Read the first line.

Read the first line.

This isn't complicated.

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

Christianity is not man-made so it cannot be a religion... fact

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

So you have no sources and you're just making up your own bullshit definitions. Great, thanks.

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

Christianity - Wikipedia

Read the first line.

Read the first line.

This isn't complicated.
What a shame. Your dictionary is wrong.

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

Christianity - Wikipedia

Read the first line.

Read the first line.

This isn't complicated.
Christianity is not man-made so it can’t possibly be a religion. It’s a faith, do you know the meaning of faith?

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

Christianity - Wikipedia

Read the first line.

Read the first line.

This isn't complicated.
What a shame. Your dictionary is wrong.

You're just making up your own bullshit definitions. It's a religion. Deal with it.

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

So you have no sources and you're just making up your own bullshit definitions. Great, thanks.
Na, not really
Like I said Christianity can’t possibly be a religion because it’s not man-made, even an grade schooler can figure that out. Lol

religion
[ ri-lij-uh n ]
||
noun

Na, not really
Like I said Christianity can’t possibly be a religion because it’s not man-made, even an grade schooler can figure that out. Lol

My sources say you're wrong. I see that you have no sources.

Thanks.

Na, not really

Thanks.
Why Christianity is NOT a Religion

Na, not really

Thanks.

So you're saying that the dictionary is wrong because some guy's personal blog says so.

jake-kilt.jpg

Great, thanks.

Na, not really

Thanks.

So you're saying that I'm wrong because some guy's personal blog says I'm wrong.

jake-kilt.jpg

Great, thanks.
Prove where Christianity is a religion?

Like I said religion is 100% man-made... Christianity is 100% a faith. No two ways about it.

If you read any part of the link… Even a grade schooler could figure it out. Lol

You need to educate yourself on what the meaning of faith is...

Forum List

Back