Joe Biden: Every Time I Hear ‘Hail to the Chief,’ I Wonder, Where the Hell Is the President?

Why doesn't the MSM have psychiatrists demanding that Biden needs cognitive testing, blah, blah, blah.

As they did with Trump. Oh, right.
Imagine the hysterics when those on the Right finally tell the media and its minions in DC to GF themselves, that we don't GIVE A DAMN what they think or want. A lot of them will spontaneously combust on the spot. Those self-entitled scumbags need a wake up call. I can't wait to see their media Hoes losing their minds when they realize the rest of us are able to ignore the laws exactly as THEY do.

Maybe the boy has a guilty conscience from stealing the election. Then again, maybe he didn't know his party was cheating to get him elected. But who could blame him for not realizing he's the President. He's been nothing more than a useful idiot for the MSM and Marxist progressive Democrats ever since he spent the entire Presidential campaign, hiding in his basement.

Maybe the boy has a guilty conscience from stealing the election. Then again, maybe he didn't know his party was cheating to get him elected. But who could blame him for not realizing he's the President. He's been nothing more than a useful idiot for the MSM and Marxist progressive Democrats ever since he spent the entire Presidential campaign, hiding in his basement.
The Globalists put the two worst people in power after the steal to mock our system. With Harris she is either a maroon or is being held down by the elites and is playing the savant. Either way, we the people are the victims. Real victims of an out of control ruling class. A ruling class that makes the founding fathers documents look flaccid.

Breitbart article that shows they don't know how a joke works...

Remember all the pretty serious things Trump try to pass off as jokes...

It wasn't like Biden was saying that he is going to nuke a hurricane or drink bleach during a pandemic..

Forum List

Back