Joe Biden: 'Everybody Should Be Concerned' About Monkeypox

burgermeister said:
As usual, Biden says the exact opposite of what is correct, which is that nobody should be concerned about monkeypox. Except for people who plan to rub open sores with some animal or person who has it.

or have sex with some guy at a gay festival.

I'm not surprised that monkeypox is connected to sex between men. That's one of fauci's area of expertise.

1653252409052.png

How do you know? I'm interested in facts.
Ok here is a fact. People from 3rd world countries live far below the American poverty level. Because of that, their diet is very poor, their health is very poor and are exposed to many more dangerous viruses and diseases that what we have in America. When you have a wide open border you bring it all into our country. Now tell me anything good about bringing in THOUSANDS of these people EVERY DAY.

Well I have been warning you people for days about Monkeypox. Now that Joe Biden agrees, I am going to have to rethink my position. That guy is never right about anything.
He's preparing us for lockdowns and "special" new voting rules

Based on the behavior of Democrat leaders during the height of the pandemic in that so many of the Democrat leaders didn’t think the pandemic rules applied to them, I don’t believe a fucking word any of them say about an upcoming pandemic

I just read where Belgium has issued a lockdown due to the monkeypox. Funny how these NATO countries with biolabs seem to be hit with outbreaks first.

Were "these NATO countries with biolabs" the first to be hit? Surely the African nations where Monkeypox comes from got hit before these.....

And Belgium has lots of links to Africa, lots of ethnically African people, lots of African immigrants. Maybe they immigrate there because of the biolab???

Forum List

Back