Joe Biden Impeachment?

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Now that it's way too late apparently they have the goods on Hoe with the details in a report.

Are they going to do anything?
Probably not. But it is possible.

Waste of time. And it would make R's look like they're guilty of Elder Abuse.

The RNC is populated with idiots.

But I prefer stumbling, bumbling idiots to scum of the earth dimocraps.

Some choice, huh?

Now that it's way too late apparently they have the goods on Hoe with the details in a report.

if they wish to make ms harris an incumbent before november that is ok with me.

but that must be a hum dinger of a report. this investigation has been on for what, 6 or 8 years. mysterious russian spies who disappear, they got hunter on a firearms charge. sounds like real impeachable stuff. can't wait to read it, or, even better, watch the trial live on c span.

Waste of time. And it would make R's look like they're guilty of Elder Abuse.

The RNC is populated with idiots.

But I prefer stumbling, bumbling idiots to scum of the earth dimocraps.

Some choice, huh?

They are completely part of the 'game', they just play the stupid, lazy role, they're all worthless. They are all only there for two things, wealth and power.

if they wish to make ms harris an incumbent before november that is ok with me.

but that must be a hum dinger of a report. this investigation has been on for what, 6 or 8 years. mysterious russian spies who disappear, they got hunter on a firearms charge. sounds like real impeachable stuff. can't wait to read it, or, even better, watch the trial live on c span.

Of course you don't care, Biden is just a body to you, so is Harris, all you care about is that they are (D)imocrats and tow the party line. It's all about party to you losers, you care about nothing else.

Gee, I wonder where goofygator/harpy asshole is to take you to task for your partisanship... :auiqs.jpg:

We are watching history gang!!

If impeached, Joe would be the first President impeached who has already been removed from office by his own party.

They are completely part of the 'game', they just play the stupid, lazy role, they're all worthless. They are all only there for two things, wealth and power.

Too many Republicans enjoy being the Minority Party. All they have to do is bitch about anything the dimocraps do while offering next to nothing themselves.

The Republican Party sucks. But here's the kicker -- the dimocrap scum party is THE worst, THE most evil, most disgusting, corrupt, anti-freedom, anti-human political party to ever exist. Worse than the NSDAP, worse than Pol Pot, worse than Stalin and Mao combined.

When the choice is between fat, lazy, stupid, do-nothing, Boss Hog Republicans and the scummiest scumbags to ever exist on Planet Earth, the choice is easy.

Too many Republicans enjoy being the Minority Party. All they have to do is bitch about anything the dimocraps do while offering next to nothing themselves.

The Republican Party sucks. But here's the kicker -- the dimocrap scum party is THE worst, THE most evil, most disgusting, corrupt, anti-freedom, anti-human political party to ever exist. Worse than the NSDAP, worse than Pol Pot, worse than Stalin and Mao combined.

When the choice is between fat, lazy, stupid, do-nothing, Boss Hog Republicans and the scummiest scumbags to ever exist on Planet Earth, the choice is easy.
It would be nice to have a real opposition party some day.

Gee, I wonder where goofygator/harpy asshole is to take you to task for your partisanship... :auiqs.jpg:

1724069240269.png

The xiden admin is the most corrupt in american history

The only real question at this point is how much did harris know, and when did she know?
That is why Harris was the perfect pick for VP.

No one really believes she knows anything about anything.

1724069439403.png

It would be nice to have a real opposition party some day.
We used to. I'm old enough to remember (as a kid) JFK and what the democrat party was back then.

It was a real choice on how best to advance America and improve the lives of Americans.

But the Democrat Party died with JFK. It went to a dark place with LBJ and got completely out of control under the scumbag Clintons. Mostly Hitlery. Bill wasn't that bad, believe it or not. All he was interested in was finding some pussy somewhere. (Chelsea isn't even his, she's Webb Hubbell's). Ubercunt was the driving force behind what the dimocrap scum party became -- The scummiest scumbag piece of shit political party in human history.

The Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis put it over the edge and now, it is actually the enemy of The American People and America itself.

FACT

You all are such rubes. If they had real evidence they would have impeached him long ago.

I completely agree with you, I just don't know that the R's are really that incompetent, I think it's more a good cop/bad cop game for each party. Or the Dimo's just have enough dirt on everyone to keep them in line and doing what they want them to do. They've proven with Trump that they will go to any lengths to bring you down and get away with doing it. They're almost to a point of full scale, in-your-face power, where we can do nothing about it. When you have no 'media' to speak of, just a bought an owned propaganda machine, it will be very difficult to hold off tyranny.

I completely agree with you, I just don't know that the R's are really that incompetent, I think it's more a good cop/bad cop game for each party. Or the Dimo's just have enough dirt on everyone to keep them in line and doing what they want them to do. They've proven with Trump that they will go to any lengths to bring you down and get away with doing it. They're almost to a point of full scale, in-your-face power, where we can do nothing about it. When you have no 'media' to speak of, just a bought an owned propaganda machine, it will be very difficult to hold off tyranny.
dimocrap scum play dirty and they play for keeps. They are like the Mafia because they are an Organized Crime entity. They play for keeps.

Republicans are still the Cigar-Chomping, Baby-kissing, slightly corrupt fat old men that just don't know how to play that way.

Trump does. He knows who the dimocrap scum are. He had to work with the Mafia every day as a builder in New Yawk Shitty. He knows how to get to them.

And dimocrap SCUM are scared to death of him. That, and only that, is the reason they hate him.

The entire organized crime cabal is going All-In on this one. The DISGUSTING FILTH, Academia (who filles the streets with thugs and hoodlums for protests), Hollywood and all the other sub-groups and satellite clients of the dimocrap scum cabal -- Antifa, BLM and all the other Terror Groups that are funded and organized by the dimocrap FILTH Party.

They know -- If they lose this one, they're done.

Problem is, does our side know how important this election is? I really don't think so.

Anybody that is a Patriot and lives in a swing State....... You need to do as much volunteer work as you can.

Because I can guarantee you -- The dimocrap scum party has every INCEL they can find working in their illegal operations to steal BALLOTS, not votes -- BALLOTS, again.

They have every fat chick, every low-T male, every angry teenager they can find, every college puke, Union Thugs galore. And what do we have in the Swing States?

TBH....
Neither side of the political spectrum is all that clean.
All we have to do is look at McConnell and see that....nevermind the rampant insider trading of those who got elected to Congress and were of average means before being elected.

And it doesn't seem to matter who gets in there....all seem to be corrupted after being there for a while.

Forum List

Back