Joe Biden is fit and healthy, is he just?

No bribery

Just a helpful chat about how the weather can change so rapidly sometimes . But permanently .

No bribery

Just a helpful chat about how the weather can change so rapidly sometimes . But permanently .
He may have a stroke any day, along with many other people, one of many calamites.(diseases and accidents)

He may have a stroke any day, along with many other people, one of many calamites.(diseases and accidents)
Or sudden death from the vax. Right?

Of course, it’s unlikely he ever took the vax.

Fetterman proved that cult fucks do not care about the mental acuity of their elected officials.
Didn't Fetterman undergo an unsuccessful brain transplant or something?
Or was that just Maxine Waters I saw the other day spouting off nonsense again?

It gets confusing.

Why would we care if an empty suit stooge is healthy or not?

It's like wondering how healthy Kermit the Frog is to be President.
It's all to do with hypocrisy and how people and events can be bought or created to give the impression all is good when it's not. That's why it's laughable to those who know. To the others that are still sleeping, nothing is wrong.

It's all to do with hypocrisy and how people and events can be bought or created to give the impression all is good when it's not. That's why it's laughable to those who know. To the others that are still sleeping, nothing is wrong.
~ Strange but true. Very scary and sad how easily a certain portion of society can be dumbed-down and stupefied.
The outright lies and purposeful misinformation regarding mRNA vaccine safety and effectiveness is now obvious — yet some insist on trusting the government regardless.
Here is an example referring to Joe Biden’s administration :
" Nah. My guy is in the WH and all is right with the world. For you losers on the other hand …"

Joe is not "my guy" — he is China's guy. The world is not the USA's responsibly. "You losers" are anyone in disagreement.
Those who continue to believe in vaccine mandates, lockdowns, masks, pending Co2 catastrophe are losing their liberty that others fought hard for.
qjCwjxG.png

Forum List

Back