Joe Biden is right

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
With 150 million people dying from guns, perhaps we should start regulating them better.

:iyfyus.jpg:

BTW, how does this false accusation not go unchallenged at a major Presidential debate? Anyone with any brains, that is not suffering from dementia, knows this is pure BS.

So Lefties, if guns should be banned as well as taking away freedom for those suspected of possibly contracting the corona virus, both of which are all Trump's fault apparently, why not also ban alcohol when it kills fare more people than guns and the corona virus combined?

With 150 million people dying from guns, perhaps we should start regulating them better.

BTW, how does this false accusation not go unchallenged at a major Presidential debate? Anyone with any brains, that is not suffering from dementia, knows this is pure BS.
You can’t ask a democrat a hard question! They don’t like it!

How can Joe Biden be right when he has no opinions? The establishment tells Joe what to think and we all know the establishment is anti worker, anti taxpayer and anti American dream.

The ignorant madness of what the Democrats are about to shill in the presidential campaign is unsurpassed in American history.

They will be desperate to keep their handicapped candidate out of one-on-one debates with Trump.

So Lefties, if guns should be banned as well as taking away freedom for those suspected of possibly contracting the corona virus, both of which are all Trump's fault apparently, why not also ban alcohol when it kills fare more people than guns and the corona virus combined?

What do you need a mag that holds over 10 rounds, I'm waiting for an answer??

Always nice to have a couple of more rounds than the attacker.

Handgun rounds are very poor man stoppers. Often criminals absorb multiple rounds and are still a threat. So if there are multiple attackers you may need a lot of rounds before the threat is stopped. Also, not every shot hits them, or hits something vital that will stop them.

To keep wannabe tyrants like you in check....what do you need free speech for? Freedom of religion for? A free press for? Rights aren’t based on need, they are based on being born.

To keep wannabe tyrants like you in check....what do you need free speech for? Freedom of religion for? A free press for? Rights aren’t based on need, they are based on being born.

I dare you to shoot me!! You'd end up in prison and then all your rights will be taken away.

So now why do you need a mag that holds more than 10 rounds, only to shoot up many people. They need to charge 1000 bucks for a magazine.

I dare you to shoot me!! You'd end up in prison and then all your rights will be taken away.

Why would I shoot you? Are you seriously deranged or something?

The Second Amendment exists to defend against tyrants & the evil this world produces. How many rounds I have in a magazine is none of your business. Rights aren’t based on need, they are based on being born. Go back & study some civics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Biden can have all the AR-14s he wants.

I suspect tramp doesn't know a rifle from a pistol. Me as well.

Trump has secret service protection and/or bodyguards, so as long as he knows what the 2nd Amendment is we're cool.

p.s. don't be too sure Trump hasn't carried. During the campaign when a guy rushed the podium he put his hand in his jacket pocket like he was reaching for a pistol, but didn't bring it out. So I'm pretty sure he knows how to handle a firearm.

How many criminals would suddenly reconsider committing their intended crime because of the next law imposed by Liberals?

Forum List

Back