Joe Biden lost as press tries to ask questions. His response: "You are the only press in the world who does this"

Joe Biden lost as press tries to ask questions. His response: "You are the only press in the world who does this"​

What makes him think he is qualified to speak about the outside world? He can't get more than 12 feet away from his bedpan.

Really Joe?

Nobody else tries to ask questions and expects a coherent response?

With all those morons shouting their questions at once, I couldn't understand a single one of them. Joe seemed to be chuckling at that stupidity as I doubt he could understand them either as they shouted over each other.

Can you imagine if the press was as aggressive with Biden as they were with Trump?

Trump talked with the press multiple times a week as when going to board Marine 1 he always stopped and talked with them.

In fact, some show today played Trump talking to the press where he outlines exactly what was going to happen to the EU for relying so much on Russian energy. Prescient, indeed.

With all those morons shouting their questions at once, I couldn't understand a single one of them. Joe seemed to be chuckling at that stupidity as I doubt he could understand them either as they shouted over each other.
Shilling for Boss Biden again. How cute. This faux president takes a few questions a month, if he didn't want to get pummeled with questions he should engage more often.

Shilling for Boss Biden again. How cute. This faux president takes a few questions a month, if he didn't want to get pummeled with questions he should engage more often.
Perhaps they could raise a hand and be called on by somebody? It works. I have insisted on it, of course that was teaching enlisted soldiers, not college educated professional reporters. Just sayin...

Bye the way, I replayed the video, turning up my speakers and could not hear what anybody was asking. Could you?

Ironic how Democrats called Trump a criminal dick and much worse for calling out the fake news media for being rude, disruptive, and for pushing propaganda...but it's fairly OK when Joe does it.

Joe better be careful - the liberal media he criticized are the ones protecting his administration and helping his family stay out of jail.

Ironic how Democrats called Trump a criminal dick and much worse for calling out the fake news media for being rude, disruptive, and for pushing propaganda...but it's fairly OK when Joe does it.

Joe better be careful - the liberal media he criticized are the ones protecting his administration and helping his family stay out of jail.

Well, he is correct in a way.
When one is the beneficiary of a coup the press usually treats you like it.

Always been done. Why can’t Veggie Joe handle it?

Always been done. Why can’t Veggie Joe handle it?
It only showed he laughed about the stupidity of it. The vid did not show him leaving or shutting it down. Maybe somebody brought enough order to the new jerks to get it back to a real Q & A session. Who knows? You tell me.

It only showed he laughed about the stupidity of it. The vid did not show him leaving or shutting it down. Maybe somebody brought enough order to the new jerks to get it back to a real Q & A session. Who knows? You tell me.
That's not how it works. Reporters shout questions, Biden chooses a reporter, the crowd quiets, the reporter asks the question again. Biden is an idiot.

A man with any backbone would have just said "Stop yelling over eachother". Not just sit there and make passive aggresive comments while looking like he just wants to go home. Youre the president of the united states, start acting like it or get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back