Joe Biden loves his lies

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Joe Biden loves his lies

28 May 2022 ~~ By James Nollet

President Biden has made many false autobiographical claims. He was a truck driver. He was a coal miner. He helped organize Black churches while in high school for Civil Rights activities. He used to bring his children, then grandchildren, one at a time, when each turned age 15 or 16 (depending on the version), to Europe to tour either Dachau or Auschwitz (again, depending on the version). He went to Soweto in South Africa to visit the imprisoned Nelson Mandela, who in fact was held 800 miles away on Robben Island. He claimed he was arrested in Soweto; he wasn't.
I could go on and on. But during this Memorial Day weekend, we can add a new Walter Mitty autobiographical lie to Biden's lengthy and ever-growing list.
The U.S. Naval Academy held its graduation and commissioning of new officers on Friday, and Biden gave the commencement address. This is how the speech opened up:
Hello, Naval Academy! ... Whoa. ... Before I give my speech, it thought [sic] crossed my mind, as I was told the Class of '72 is here.​
I was appointed to the Academy, in nineteen sixty, s-five, by a senator who [sic] I was running against in 1972. Never planned it that way; I was wasn't old enough to be sworn in; I was only 29 years old when I was running. He was a fine man; his name was J. Caleb Boggs. I didn't come to the Academy because I wanted to be a football star, and you had a guy [singular] named Staubach and Bellino [plural] here, so I went to Delaware.​
~Snip~
Biden could not have been appointed in 1965 because he was ineligible because, in that year, he was already a college graduate, having graduated from the University of Delaware. Congressmen and senators always made their selections from graduating classes of high school seniors.
Furthermore, all Biden did at the University of Delaware was to play freshman football, for a single season. He would have us believe that he gave up an all-expenses-paid, salaried appointment to the Naval Academy because he wanted to play freshman football at a public university!
~Snip~
This story could not have happened. Not only is it a lie; it is a preposterous lie.

Commentary:
So, where's the tracker of presidential lies? Surely, those that were able to find lies in DJT speeches should easily point out Biden's by the bushel.
Oh, that’s right. They began and stopped with Trump’s term.
It simply amazes me what diverse and interesting lie...er...life Biden has led.
The man makes Teddy Roosevelt look like a slacker.
Nevertheless, Joe Biden sees himself as The World’s Most Interesting Man. The Walter Mitty of his day.
He gets away with the his lies and is not held accountable. The Quisling media lies too. Lies/propaganda/disinformation don’t matter anymore. What does matter is if you try to expose them, then you are peddling misinformation. What a world we live in.

President Biden has made many false autobiographical claims. He was a truck driver. He was a coal miner. He helped organize Black churches while in high school for Civil Rights activities. He used to bring his children, then grandchildren, one at a time, when each turned age 15 or 16 (depending on the version), to Europe to tour either Dachau or Auschwitz (again, depending on the version). He went to Soweto in South Africa to visit the imprisoned Nelson Mandela, who in fact was held 800 miles away on Robben Island. He claimed he was arrested in Soweto; he wasn't.

Did I ever tell you of my younger days when I used to climb mountains? On our first trip up Mt. Everest, as we approached the peak in blinding snow and gusting wind, we could just make out a couple of figures up ahead.

Turns out it was Miss Edmund Hillary Clinton and Joe "Snowcap" Biden who had already beaten us up there. We were floored. That man can do just anything. :smoke:

Joe Biden loves his lies

I could go on and on. But during this Memorial Day weekend, we can add a new Walter Mitty autobiographical lie to Biden's lengthy and ever-growing list.
The U.S. Naval Academy held its graduation and commissioning of new officers on Friday, and Biden gave the commencement address. This is how the speech opened up:
Hello, Naval Academy! ... Whoa. ... Before I give my speech, it thought [sic] crossed my mind, as I was told the Class of '72 is here.​
I was appointed to the Academy, in nineteen sixty, s-five, by a senator who [sic] I was running against in 1972. Never planned it that way; I was wasn't old enough to be sworn in; I was only 29 years old when I was running. He was a fine man; his name was J. Caleb Boggs. I didn't come to the Academy because I wanted to be a football star, and you had a guy [singular] named Staubach and Bellino [plural] here, so I went to Delaware.​
~Snip~
Biden could not have been appointed in 1965 because he was ineligible because, in that year, he was already a college graduate, having graduated from the University of Delaware. Congressmen and senators always made their selections from graduating classes of high school seniors.
Furthermore, all Biden did at the University of Delaware was to play freshman football, for a single season. He would have us believe that he gave up an all-expenses-paid, salaried appointment to the Naval Academy because he wanted to play freshman football at a public university!
~Snip~
This story could not have happened. Not only is it a lie; it is a preposterous lie.

Commentary:
So, where's the tracker of presidential lies? Surely, those that were able to find lies in DJT speeches should easily point out Biden's by the bushel.
Nevertheless, Joe Biden sees himself as The World’s Most Interesting Man. The Walter Mitty of his day.
He gets away with the his lies and is not held accountable. The Quisling media lies too. Lies/propaganda/disinformation don’t matter anymore. What does matter is if you try to expose them, then you are peddling misinformation. What a world we live in.

~~~~~~

Joey Xi's whole miserable life has been one of lies, misrepresentation, and plagiarism. One after another. FJB

Joe Biden loves his lies

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
Posted by Trump yesterday.

Here's a whopper, spoken by Biden himself, and fact-checked by ABC...

"I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class... I ended up in the top half of my class; I was the outstanding student in the political science department. I graduated with three degrees... with 165 credits - only needed 123 credits."

Facts are quite different...

• Biden actually had a half scholarship.
  • Biden earned only one degree.
  • Biden ranked 76th in a class of 85.

Link:

Forum List

Back