Joe Biden Numbers

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The most recent polls show:

Biden approval numbers 44%, 55% disapprove

Direction of the country right track 35%, wrong track 60%

Now I need lefties to tell us how Kamala Harris's policies are different than Joe Biden's. What would Harris do differently then and now? Does she deserve better numbers just because she's not ready for the nursing home yet, even though she wouldn't do anything differently?

Now I need lefties to tell us how Kamala Harris's policies are different than Joe Biden's. What would Harris do differently then and now? Does she deserve better numbers just because she's not ready for the nursing home yet, even though she wouldn't do anything differently?
Biden lives rent free.jpg

44% Of Americans gave him a positive approval rating?

Huh.

Now I need lefties to tell us how Kamala Harris's policies are different than Joe Biden's. What would Harris do differently then and now?

She will stand up looking better while lying worse but at least she won't fall down giggling, and while Biden mumbled incoherently, Kamala speaks clearly, just that no one can make sense of any of her circular word salad.

Forum List

Back