Joe Biden once again, threatens law abiding citizens with the use of a Fighter jet against them. He is the enemy of the US citizen.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
“Well, guess what, man, I didn’t see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons…And if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-15”
The editor didnt do his fact checking on this story, so i made the correction for him. Joe Bidumb did say "F-15". Can you imagine back 4 years ago, while Joe was cowering in fear in his basement about getting the Kung Flu, him saying, "Vote for me, i will unite the country", and idiots like Coyote, actually believed him? What retards are those who vote Democrat. Bring it on Joe, bring your war to the country, i double dog dare you....

75 million people, against Joe's military, Joe will definitely lose....

MSN The editor didnt do his fact checking on this story, so i made the correction for him. Joe Bidumb did say "F-15". Can you imagine back 4 years ago, while Joe was cowering in fear in his basement about getting the Kung Flu, him saying, "Vote for me, i will unite the country", and idiots like Coyote, actually believed him? What retards are those who vote Democrat. Bring it on Joe, bring your war to the country, i double dog dare you....

75 million people, against Joe's military, Joe will definitely lose....
Second thread on this lie. That is not what he said. He made no such threat. Honestly, the right...has nothing left! :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't say he did and it did not appear that the OP indicated he did.

Joe Biden once again, threatens law abiding citizens with the use of a Fighter jet against them. He is the enemy of the US citizen.​

That seems a pretty clear declaration to me in the OP title

Ok. But Joe biden said what he said. YOU can not deny that.

Joe also does not know his history.
No. He did not say that. He made no such threat. This is why you don't pay attention to alt-right media. They lie to you.
I can't believe I'm actually going to link this. :auiqs.jpg:

And I love people who say, the ‘blood of liberty,’ or excuse me, ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.’ Well, guess what, man, I didn’t see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons,” Biden said. “And if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16.”

No. He did not say that. He made no such threat. This is why you don't pay attention to alt-right media. They lie to you.
I can't believe I'm actually going to link this. :auiqs.jpg:

And I love people who say, the ‘blood of liberty,’ or excuse me, ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.’ Well, guess what, man, I didn’t see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons,” Biden said. “And if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16.”

I didn't say he made a threat. I posted a video of what he said in 2019. You are now telling me he did not say what he clearly said. AND that was from Newsweeks youtube media.

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I didn't say he made a threat. I posted a video of what he said in 2019. You are now telling me he did not say what he clearly said. AND that was from Newsweeks youtube media.

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Ok. Sorry about not seeing the vid in your link was from 2019. That's my bad.

That being said...I gotta ask..Are you dumb?, Or just stupid?
Biden says essentially the same thing he said the other day.

I'm sorry, who's not the sharpest knife?
You need some basic reading comprehension skills.

Ok. Sorry about not seeing the vid in your link was from 2019. That's my bad.

That being said...I gotta ask..Are you dumb?, Or just stupid?
Biden says essentially the same thing he said the other day.

I'm sorry, who's not the sharpest knife?
You need some basic reading comprehension skills.
All I did was post a video confirming what Biden said. You have been in a meltdown ever since. Claiming I said this, that and the other thing.

I know what he said. Apparently you are having issues with it.

All I did was post a video confirming what Biden said. You have been in a meltdown ever since. Claiming I said this, that and the other thing.

Except he didn't say what you are saying he said....in either video.

So what's your point? Cause it doesn't look like you have one. :)

So, you do NOT agree with the OP title?

Biden made an irresponsible comment by suggesting jet warfare between Americans

We dont need to be carpet bombing each other either with words or real weapons
Again. Not even close. He was making a note that if you are going to take on the government, you're gonna need more than AR-15's (2019). You'll need F-15s. :)

Can you afford an F-15?...do you even have a yard big enough for a runway? :auiqs.jpg:

Again. Not even close. He was making a note that if you are going to take on the government, you're gonna need more than AR-15's (2019). You'll need F-15s. :)

Can you afford an F-15?...do you even have a yard big enough for a runway? :auiqs.jpg:
Biden is making inflammatory statements about the government making war against citizens

He’s a bomb thrower

Forum List

Back