Joe Biden said the USA will commit war crimes if Russia does

I don't know about anyone else, but I really don't want to stick my nose into this squabble by Brandon and Putin.
Then don't. The President probably didn't contact you for your world geopolitical insights, strategies and gamesmanship skills, regarding Putin's war criminal behavior.

Then don't. The President probably didn't contact you for your world geopolitical insights, strategies and gamesmanship skills, regarding Putin's war criminal behavior.

He would do better contacting me than he would the doofuses on his staff like the Hoe.

Does he even know what he would do if peace were to break out there?

If Zelenskyy and Putin get together for some vodka and borcht and agree to call it off and unite?

Biden said if Russia uses chemical or biological weapons, it would trigger a response “IN KIND”.

So if Russia uses WMDs, WMDs will be used against Russia.
There is no need to blow this up more than it is already. If anyone remains thinking that President Biden is NOT a danger to our country after this clusterf***, there is no hope for them. These "gaffs" gave a windfall to President Putin.

Needless to say, we're in deep doo-doo. Biden is pushing us into a nuclear war.

Biden said if Russia uses chemical or biological weapons, it would trigger a response “IN KIND”.

Was this a smart strategic move by Joe Biden?
maybe he should shut up about what plans he wishes to use with only the people in congress and not the public. Just saying, what he's doing is exactly the opposite of Trump. Trump kept everything close to the vest until after it was done. What Xiden is doing is S T U P I D

Biden also said Putin should be removed from office.

Is this our next regime change war?

Biden also said we are sending US military personnel to Ukraine.

Biden said:
1) If Russia uses WMDs, the response will be “in kind”
2) Putin must be removed
3) The US will send human military assets to Ukraine

Did the White House walk all of these back after Biden said them?

Biden said:
2) Putin must be removed

Every one of them

He would do better contacting me than he would the doofuses on his staff like the Hoe.

Does he even know what he would do if peace were to break out there?

If Zelenskyy and Putin get together for some vodka and borcht and agree to call it off and unite?
Probably unlikely he would consult her either, and you prefer to stay out of it.
Russia calling it off and them uniting is pretty unlikely, unless Zelenskyy decides to give up major portions of Ukraine. Do you know anybody that is predicting that?

Joe Biden is a dangerous idiot.
Bio and Chemical weapons are ILLEGAL.
It will be a war crime if he uses them.
The most amazing thing is that our Yellow Press doesn't seem to care about Pedo Joe's dangerous gaffes.
Jeff Zuckerberg must be very proud of his imbecile puppet that he installed into office.
Fxck every one of you dumb liberal crackpots who voted for Biden.

The Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare, usually called the Geneva Protocol, is a treaty prohibiting the use of chemical and biological weapons in international armed conflicts.
Drafted: 17 June 1925
Effective: 8 February 1928
Signed: 17 June 1925

Geneva Protocol - Wikipedia

Baiting the idiots.

Probably unlikely he would consult her either, and you prefer to stay out of it.
Russia calling it off and them uniting is pretty unlikely, unless Zelenskyy decides to give up major portions of Ukraine. Do you know anybody that is predicting that?

No I don't.

However, I do know this.

The Russians and Ukrainians were long term friends. They share a religion as well as a lot of culture.

I think they can find common cause to get back together.

Why are you constantly second guessing and criticizing Biden? Why can't you support him? EVER

This isn't going to turn out ok.....

No I don't.

However, I do know this.

The Russians and Ukrainians were long term friends. They share a religion as well as a lot of culture.

I think they can find common cause to get back together.
Ummm...No---this will do what it always does in Russia and surrounding area create hate that will last generations.

"Joe Biden said the USA will commit war crimes if Russia does"​

No...he did not. Why lie?

Biden said:
2) Putin must be removed

I'll just quote President Biden today.

Biden: "l'm not walking anything back".

Is Biden TRYING to start a nuclear war?

Forum List

Back