Joe Biden said the USA will commit war crimes if Russia does

Hey, people of Irish descent.…if you ever fuck up, blame it on your Irish heritage and your internalization of human suffering.

HOLY FUCK! YOU CULTISTS DO NOT STOP.

BIDEN gaffed because he is a senile old sock puppet….NOT BECAUSE HE IS IRISH!

Biden said if Russia uses chemical or biological weapons, it would trigger a response “IN KIND”.

So if Russia uses WMDs, WMDs will be used against Russia.

Was this a smart strategic move by Joe Biden?

Russia is a gift from god for the current administration. If they make Russia hated enough it covers up a lot of sins for them because regardless of what comes out no one will believe it, plus they can blame everything on them and if trump runs again they will restart the old "trump colluded with Russians" campaign again.

Not to mention the current trendy car is to hate Russia and pronounce love for Ukraine so they kind of have to get on board as much as possible so they can get applause.

Once they have mined out hating Russia they will stop talking about it and move on to something else till it gets tired.

So all you can do is misrepresent and whine
what did i misrepresent?

what did i whine about? I just think it’s very dangerous and very wreakless
policy

i suppose it’s a return back to the cold war style politics, MAD…but that only prolonged the Cold war

What does “respond in kind” mean? Is this something else you cultists are changing the meaning of?

WHAT DID BIDEN MEAN WHEN HE SAID THE REPONSE WOULD BE IN KIND?
There's no need to shout at me dickhead.
In kind does not mean the same and you know it.
I know you all want Biden to fail even if it comes with the hypocrisy of supporting communists. He can do what he likes with his response and it doesn't matter you are attempting to ridicule him. He doesn't gave to reveal anything and why should he?
Grow up.

Cult members are now changing the meaning of “in kind”. :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

- similarly; [giving] something similar to what was received. “John punched Bill, and Bill gave itback in kind. She spoke rudely to me, so I spoke to her in kind.”

Now the cult says it means something else, but they cant say what it is.

Forum List

Back