Joe Biden said the USA will commit war crimes if Russia does

Answered previously.

Stop trolling
just post the meaning of 'In Kind'. I see you have avoided it. Believe it or not, one exists. hahahahahaahahhah. The fact is, Truth has been spot on, it is you dangling in space with no fking idea what you're talking about.

Cult members are now changing the meaning of “in kind”. :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

- similarly; [giving] something similar to what was received. “John punched Bill, and Bill gave itback in kind. She spoke rudely to me, so I spoke to her in kind.”

Now the cult says it means something else, but they cant say what it is.
anything to protect someone they don't know.

See how fake the cult is?

KJU was going to kill us all because of Trump….not a word from them about Putin killing us because of Biden.

Cult members. If you look at everything they do in that context, it makes sense.

They are in a cult.
I supposed, but they never meet. At least the folks with old Jim Jones knew him personally. Dying for another cause they said so, is so far out there, I can't ever relate to it logically. The fact they are arguing over a saying that is defined, I don't know, insanity is all I can conclude. mentally ill. It's like arguing that blue isn't blue or green isn't green. wow!!! 2+2=5 again.

And an idiot responds.

Biden never said that, LIAR.
Xiden most certainly claimed we would respond "in kind" if Putin uses chemical weapons.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veytybY5oLw

1) he doesn't speak for NATO
2) using chemical weapons is a war crime

Xiden is completely out of control, and undermining our allies responds to Putin

Ya gotta remember - "Kind" in liberalese means making someone or something entirely dependent upon Democrat Party handouts.

It has NO other meaning to them.

Biden said if Russia uses chemical or biological weapons, it would trigger a response “IN KIND”.

So if Russia uses WMDs, WMDs will be used against Russia.

Was this a smart strategic move by Joe Biden?
veggie joe must have his prepared answer sheet or he doesn't know what the hell to say.

Biden said if Russia uses chemical or biological weapons, it would trigger a response “IN KIND”.

So if Russia uses WMDs, WMDs will be used against Russia.

Was this a smart strategic move by Joe Biden?
Worse yet, his staff walk everything back, but then when he is in front of a microphone again and asked about it, he doubles down on it, or he’ll just deny he ever said it.

This is what the 25th amendment was for.

Forum List

Back