Joe Biden said the USA will commit war crimes if Russia does

Biden said if Russia uses chemical or biological weapons, it would trigger a response “IN KIND”.

So if Russia uses WMDs, WMDs will be used against Russia.

Was this a smart strategic move by Joe Biden?
You've never served have you? Everyone who's been in the military knows that that's the thing about NBC warfare. It's understood that if one side uses it, the other will.....Mutually assured destruction.

Biden got MAD at THE WORLD for believing what he said. He literally yelled at press for believing him.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You cultists went and did it.

I figured it out. You suck fuckers are a DOOMSDAY CULT and you are intentionally trying to get the world blown up in a nuclear holocaust….you sneaky fucks.

Worse yet, his staff walk everything back, but then when he is in front of a microphone again and asked about it, he doubles down on it, or he’ll just deny he ever said it.

This is what the 25th amendment was for.

He already got mad at the press for believing what he said.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE 25th is for...you are correct.

Xiden most certainly claimed we would respond "in kind" if Putin uses chemical weapons.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veytybY5oLw

1) he doesn't speak for NATO
2) using chemical weapons is a war crime

Xiden is completely out of control, and undermining our allies responds to Putin
"respond in kind" doesn't mean chemical, biological, or nuclear weapons.

Your inability to approach the topic reasonably is highlighted by your use of the term "xiden." A made up insult meaning somethng only to your fellow walkers.

Do try to pay attention. Or, just look up.
well you posted against a post that didn't require that comment, so, you're afraid to announce your intentions to the post? you just speaking gibberish huh?

Your inability to approach the topic reasonably is highlighted by your use of the term "xiden." A made up insult meaning somethng only to your fellow walkers.
you really are a fking clueless fk. Really. again, do you have the ability to post the definition of in kind?

what do you think “in kind” means?

It's standard policy and has been since the Cold War. DO try to keep up.
um the Cold War…was over

geez it didn’t take you dembots long to get it going again…so, you admit now that Xiden did restart MAD as our policy. Thanks

Blows my mind how people say he didnt say it, when the senile old fool fucking said it.
Fucking cult runs deep in you guys. Holy fuck.

well you posted against a post that didn't require that comment, so, you're afraid to announce your intentions to the post? you just speaking gibberish huh?
Again, do try to pay attention or look up.

Cult members are now changing the meaning of “in kind”. :auiqs.jpg: :clap:

- similarly; [giving] something similar to what was received. “John punched Bill, and Bill gave itback in kind. She spoke rudely to me, so I spoke to her in kind.”

Now the cult says it means something else, but they cant say what it is.
If Chris Rock responded “in kind”, Will Smith would have a hand mark on his cheek.
“In kind” does not mean “appropriately”, no matter how hard gaslighting imbeciles contend so.

That's for Jo Biden to know and Putin to worry over...

Oh, and for you to whine about.
of course! i don’t want my country to use chemical weapons

i know what “in kind” means…xiden’s handlers know, europeans know…

Putin doesn’t care because he isn’t worried about joey xiden and the demafascist

of course! i don’t want my country to use chemical weapons

i know what “in kind” means…xiden’s handlers know, europeans know…

Putin doesn’t care because he isn’t worried about joey xiden and the demafascist
If he's not then why are you?
I mean other than your BUTTHURT of the Day?

Forum List

Back