Joe Biden Says He’s Ready to Defeat Joe Biden

Obviously youre retarded. If you listen to the entire quote all he is really saying he is going to do better than he has already done for the past 40 years.
Do you have a link to the entire quote?
I'm pretty sure the internet does.
You’re “pretty sure?”

you made a flat statement of fact based on your intuition?

If you have a longer quote lets see it
Yep pretty sure the internet does.

No I made a statement based on what I saw.

Not really concerned if you believe it or youre too lazy to find it yourself. Makes me no difference.
You saw nothing and admitted as much
So you should be able to quote where I said I saw nothing but we all know you cant. :)
When you said you were “pretty sure“ you knew what biden ment I knew that was a bluff on your part
Thats because youre retarded and cant read. My statement was that I am pretty sure the internet has the entire quote. You can go back and check if you like. :)

I saw the whole thing dummy.

Then why did you claim:
My statement was that I am pretty sure the internet has the entire quote.

If you saw it, link it.
Naw bitch. If you want to see it go look for it yourself.

more proof you didn't see it.

Thanks for playing, the stage manager will give you your consolation prize, and the valet will validate your parking ticket
Where is your proof I didnt see it? Dont be mad bro. :)

Obviously youre retarded. If you listen to the entire quote all he is really saying he is going to do better than he has already done for the past 40 years.
You’re “pretty sure?”

Not really concerned if you believe it or youre too lazy to find it yourself. Makes me no difference.
So you should be able to quote where I said I saw nothing but we all know you cant. :)
When you said you were “pretty sure“ you knew what biden ment I knew that was a bluff on your part
Thats because youre retarded and cant read. My statement was that I am pretty sure the internet has the entire quote. You can go back and check if you like. :)
And I’m pretty sure you did not see the entire quote when you popped off
I never said I saw the entire quote you retard. I said I saw the whole thing. :)
You get in deeper with every slap at the Tar Baby

And I was not even hoping for a Gotcha when I asked the see “the whole thing” as you call it

its hard to believe biden could be that far gone and I was open to the idea that he might have been taken out of context

but the more that you and your tag team partner withhold evidence the more I begin to suspect that biden may be that soft in the head

You’re “pretty sure?”

Then why did you claim:

If you saw it, link it.

Thanks for playing, the stage manager will give you your consolation prize, and the valet will validate your parking ticket

your inability to show proof.

after all, you claimed you saw it, just before you stated you were pretty sure pretty sure the internet has the entire quote.

If you SAW it, you'd be more than 'pretty sure'.

You’re “pretty sure?”

Then why did you claim:

If you saw it, link it.

your inability to show proof.

after all, you claimed you saw it, just before you stated you were pretty sure pretty sure the internet has the entire quote.

If you SAW it, you'd be more than 'pretty sure'.
Thats some stupid ass logic. How would I know with absolute certainty if the internet had the entire quote just because I watched the video? :)

Sundowners is a terrible thing to witness.
This is why the press is praising Cuomo so much, no matter how many tens of thousands of New Yorkers he kills with his incompetence. They know he isn’t going to make it even to summertime.

Too bad they don't include a link to the unedited video so we can see that he really said that!

ITMT, Joe is still far from done and is on top of his game, still singing and dancing his way into the WH and into the hearts of Americans and Ukrainians everywhere.

At least he kept his pants on for the video.

Whooeee!

That boy can't dance.

Must of filmed him out of context.

You’re “pretty sure?”

I never said I saw the entire quote you retard. I said I saw the whole thing. :)

And I was not even hoping for a Gotcha when I asked the see “the whole thing” as you call it

its hard to believe biden could be that far gone and I was open to the idea that he might have been taken out of context

but the more that you and your tag team partner withhold evidence the more I begin to suspect that biden may be that soft in the head
At this point all you can hope for is a gotcha because you were too stupid to get the quote. :)

You’re “pretty sure?”

At this point all you can hope for is a gotcha because you were too stupid to get the quote. :)
At least I dont talk through my ass and get caught like you have been

Sundowners is a terrible thing to witness.
This is why the press is praising Cuomo so much, no matter how many tens of thousands of New Yorkers he kills with his incompetence. They know he isn’t going to make it even to summertime.

Too bad they don't include a link to the unedited video so we can see that he really said that!

ITMT, Joe is still far from done and is on top of his game, still singing and dancing his way into the WH and into the hearts of Americans and Ukrainians everywhere.

At least he kept his pants on for the video.

Whooeee!

That boy can't dance.

Must of filmed him out of context.

I'm pretty sure Joe was fairly hammered there.

You’re “pretty sure?”

Of course you are talking through your ass. You believed the OP instead of being smart enough to look up the entire quote. To cover your embarrassment now youre trying to get me to give you the link. :)

You’re “pretty sure?”

Of course you are talking through your ass. You believed the OP instead of being smart enough to look up the entire quote. To cover your embarrassment now youre trying to get me to give you the link. :)
you claimed to know more about it than what we heard in the op

but when I asked you to provide the exoneration of biden you could not do it

you made the claim but still have not backed it up

Last edited:
I have one question:

If Biden wins, do straitjackets require a cummerbund in a formal setting?

I've seen the video and to be honest I couldn't hear the "t"....but I'm not a native speaker and I could be wrong :)
Maybe he said "I'm gonna be Joe Biden" (but in that case I don't understand the meaning of these words....of course he's gonna be Joe Biden, he's Joe Biden who else would he be? :dunno:)

Forum List

Back