Joe Biden Takes a Leisurely Bike Ride as Maui Burns (VIDEO)

What an uncaring person Biden is. He lacks compassion. He lacks empathy. Trump would have already flown out to Hawaii to offer support and compassion to the ones who have lost their loved ones. This is just pathetic on Biden's behalf.

There is a word for someone like you that complains like an old hag.

Do people expect politicians to run around with their hair on fire 24/7 when something is going on? Is that what y'all do? I don't. I keep living my life.

"Joe Biden takes a shit while world in crisis! Updates by the minute!"

You missed his statement. "My heart goes out to Mali..Mali..you know president Obama has a cute daughter named Mali. Hair smells good. But yeah, we love Bali and the grass huts, damn shame they were all flooded.. er burned up. Jill and I have been to Hawaii at least a hundred times. I met and proposed to her there, and I taught school there when I was in the Navy and the Germans bombed us. Great place. I've been fighting to make it an official state for the last 200 years. Once again, our hearts go out to the big island."

Is a White person born in Hawaii considered a "Pacific Islander" for stupid affirmative action purposes?

Asking for a friend.

He was on a plane 24 hours after the Buffalo mass shooting. But that was Black people shot by a White Guy which is a Democrat top priority. It's all about their narrative, Biden and the Democrats prove every day American citizens are at the bottom of the list.
Was he on a plane when the black racist criminal shot a parade of white people?

What an uncaring person Biden is. He lacks compassion. He lacks empathy. Trump would have already flown out to Hawaii to offer support and compassion to the ones who have lost their loved ones. This is just pathetic on Biden's behalf.

Surprised you havent cried about him getting some sleep and eating while Maui burns. You're a joke.

Joe Biden Takes a Leisurely Bike Ride as Maui Burns​

What an uncaring person Biden is. He lacks compassion. He lacks empathy.

Well, at least I'm glad to see that the Secret Service are taking Joe's safety a bit more serious this time out and have gotten him some adult safety wheels.

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 3.16.38 PM.jpg

Should Biden grab a fire hose and fly to Hawaii?
He's promised to replace any ukrainian home destroyed with our tax money. What's he done for maui? ordered it burned down? Why maui? Was this one of barry's old runs with his homo buddies?

And the whole incident is Fake and a False Flag .No fires . No deaths . And if you find that difficult to believe, read this report :- . Why are they FAKING photos from Maui? Chapter and verse and in remarkable detail .Dont write and tell me you do not believe a word even though you have not read it . I simply am uninterested

That's a bit of a stretch, isn't it BooBoo? You expect him to grab a fire hose, and join the crowd? The distraction of a presidential visit, with all the security and hoopla that goes with it is the last thing they need right now. Grow up.
I don’t…based on his track record of doing nothing…I am not at all surprised his out there trying to learn to ride a bike

What was Bush supposed to do when Katrina hit? Was he supposed to hold the levee in place?
That was a long tme ago, but it would have been nice if he would have actually checked on what was happening while Hell of a Job Brownie was starving those people trapped on a bridge.

Forum List

Back