Joe Biden tells a string of crazy lies at his anti-civil rights rally

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Among the Biden cultists on this board, who believes:

• Joe was a professor at UPenn?
  • Joe taught constitutional law on the second amendment?
  • Joe only wants to ban "a magazine that can hold 200 shells? (lol)?

Joe then mangled a simple Thomas Jefferson quote, shit in his pants, and passed out (ok, I added that last part about passing out).

Beware the DemoKKKrats, they want to take away your civil rights and enslave you.

Joe then mangled a simple Thomas Jefferson quote, shit in his pants, and passed out (ok, I added that last part about passing out).

Beware the DemoKKKrats, they want to take away your civil rights and enslave you.

He isn't lying he is misremembering! Joe don't lie, ever!

LOL, this is what happens when Biden goes off script...the debate should be entertaining. I'm kinda surprised the Biden team didn't want an audience.

Joe is a classic pathological liar. He lies to pander to the audience he is speaking. He lies to score political points. He plagiarizes freely. He lied frequently about the deaths of his first wife and son Beau. He is so egotistical he makes up stories of how tough he was or what a great athlete he was. I'm sure if you listed all the public lies Biden has told over 50 years it would be in the thousands.

Forum List

Back