Joe Biden Threatens To Higher Taxes On Oil Companies If They Do Not Lower Gas Prices

Any filthy tax increase will have to be passed by Congress.

After next week the goddamn Democrat assholes will not be in control of Congress and Potatohead will be a lame duck President and will not have the ability to raise taxes on Americans.

I see that FA_Q2 has nervous laughter. Another triggered person who cannot defend Biden as so far nobody can seem to.

Any filthy tax increase will have to be passed by Congress.

After next week the goddamn Democrat assholes will not be in control of Congress and Potatohead will be a lame duck President and will not have the ability to raise taxes on Americans.

Preach it brother!! :clap:

Easy

Those who are not gouging pay lower tax rate
Incentive
So you think the government should specifically tax a one company at a different rate than another in the same sector.

Well, I did not think I had to actually articulate the solution would need to be constitutional but I forgot you do not care about the constitution. Your assertion is asinine anyway as that would not lower pricing. It would still cause an increase. There would be an increase in the base cost of production that would effect supply and lead to higher pricing. Even doing that in half the market will cause the increase.

The sad part is that you want authoritarian measures AND higher pricing.

Keep going all you're doing is just making me look smarter. :auiqs.jpg:
No, I am really not.

We can start with you thinking I would defend Biden. Perhaps you can find a single post of me saying I support Biden. Just one.

Or are you such a dishonest person that you will lie to avoid the fact you are being an idiot here.

No, I am really not.

We can start with you thinking I would defend Biden. Perhaps you can find a single post of me saying I support Biden. Just one.

Or are you such a dishonest person that you will lie to avoid the fact you are being an idiot here.

Well then do you support this bozo?

Well then do you support this bozo?
Are you high?

Who the fuck is 'this bozo?' I already stated I do not support Biden in the post you quoted and that is who your OP was about.

And you still are avoiding explaining your first statement. Put the bong down.

Who the fuck is 'this bozo?' I already stated I do not support Biden in the post you quoted and that is who your OP was about.

Your words don't match your actions.

The headline should have been a tip off. "threatens to higher taxes..." Doesn't that moron writer know that "higher" is an adjective not a verb. I believe the word the idiot was looking for was "raise"

I see what you mean but I think it can be used as both a verb and I think you meant to say noun and not adjective.

I see what you mean but I think it can be used as both a verb and I think you meant to say noun and not adjective.
Nope, I meant adjective. Adjectives are descriptors as in higher describes the taxes (the same as the word blue would if the taxes were blue). Higher is an adjective. It does not describe an action such as raise does. I can see where there can be confusion because the inverse, "lower" can be used as a verb or an adjective---foibles of the English language.

Forum List

Back