Joe Biden's been a Gangsta since 1975, Just ask Mousy and Chops!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Poor Joe's latest slap at Black people is just the latest in a long line of laughable references to his 'Gangsta' past. OMG this guy is pure gold:

“I still walk down the street in the black side of town,” he told the Washington Post in 1975. “Mousey and Chops and all the boys at 13th, and — I can walk in those pool halls, and quite frankly don’t know another white man involved in Delaware politics who can do that kind of thing.”

Poor Joe's latest slap at Black people is just the latest in a long line of laughable references to his 'Gangsta' past. OMG this guy is pure gold:

“I still walk down the street in the black side of town,” he told the Washington Post in 1975. “Mousey and Chops and all the boys at 13th, and — I can walk in those pool halls, and quite frankly don’t know another white man involved in Delaware politics who can do that kind of thing.”
Joe is cool. He's hip, he's real in, why, if you don't vote for him, you don't deserve to be Black.

01fe00cca9e2c6f1fdb8c7812fc136a6.jpg

As long as Biden is buying the drinks snd pool he can hang.

Because all black people are such violent criminal animals that they would beat up and rob any non-black, except for OG Cornhole popped.

With all the attention on Biden's stupidity no one really looked at this mental midget that was interviewing him when he said it. He's even dumber than Biden if its possible.

All he cares about is removing mandatory sentences for drug dealers and users. Is this really what this dumbshit thinks is important to blacks? As if drug dealers and users are such an important part of black culture that blacks would have a collective interest in removing laws that punish vermin like this?

Joe is cool. He's hip, he's real in, why, if you don't vote for him, you don't deserve to be Black.

View attachment 339766
With all the attention on Biden's stupidity no one really looked at this mental midget that was interviewing him when he said it. He's even dumber than Biden if its possible.

All he cares about is removing mandatory sentences for drug dealers and users. Is this really what this dumbshit thinks is important to blacks? As if drug dealers and users are such an important part of black culture that blacks would have a collective interest in removing laws that punish vermin like this?
Kind of makes you wonder why Sniff Pro Joe picked Charlamagne for an interview out of the hundreds of choices he had. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back