Joe 'ChooCoo Charlie' Biden Ripped For Putting Americans Last While Funding Foreign Railway Despite Nearly $34 Trillion Debt

The media establishment allows the Democrat establishment to lie with impunity because their lies don't hurt rich people. Democrats and neocons are both very pro globalists, pro establishment robber barons and pro deep state. The media and their big advertisers love that.

'ChooChoo Charlie' got an ear full recently from a railway worker for 'screwing' railway workers while planning on sending millions of dollars overseas to help build a foreign railway.

'Railroad mechanic Alec Lace ripped the White House for stabbing railroaders "in the back" over their push for paid sick leave, warning he has made a "lot of enemies" within the industry after signing a bill to avoid a massive strike.'

"This is a guy that campaigned from the basement telling the railroad workers, 'Hey, I'm one of you guys, I'm Railway Joe, I'm Choo-Choo Charlie, I am with you guys.' And then what happens? He stabs us in the back by turning down the package that would have gave the railroad workers seven days of sick pay. Now, Joe Biden takes seven sick days a week."

Meanwhile the Biden administration officials met with leaders in Saudi Arabia over the weekend to discuss fu ding / building a railway project that would bolster trade ties between the Middle East, India and the rest of the world.

Let's go, Brandon!

This sort of thinking is why China has been kicking our ass globally. We as a nation will waste trillions on foreign wars and invading other countries, but balk at the idea of helping anyone else.

China has been investing in the infrastructure around the globe, creating allies and future customers.

He was lying about one "shitty" president.

Not sure which one you think he was lying about, but every president we have had this century has been shitty, each one shitter than the last.

This sort of thinking is why China has been kicking our ass globally. We as a nation will waste trillions on foreign wars and invading other countries, but balk at the idea of helping anyone else.

Our infrastructure is falling apart, trains are frequently running off our own railways, and we would have to pay off neatly $34 trillion in debt just to be broke, and you think we shoudld be sending more of our tax dollars overseas to 'help' people, like by paying for a railway from Saudi to India?

:eusa_doh:

Have Saudi and India build a 'Go Fund Me' page for their railway, and if YOU want to help pay for it YOU send them YOUR money. Kerp your hands off my money.

Our infrastructure is falling apart, trains are frequently running off our own railways, and we would have to pay off neatly $34 trillion in debt just to be broke, and you think we shoudld be sending more of our tax dollars overseas to 'help' people, like by paying for a railway from Saudi to India?

:eusa_doh:

Have Saudi and India build a 'Go Fund Me' page for their railway, and if YOU want to help pay for it YOU send them YOUR money. Kerp your hands off my money.

Well, just think had we not wasted more than a trillion dollars in Afghanistan how much we could have fixed up our infrastructure.

Just think of how many miles of rail we could have replaced with the 2.9 trillion dollars we spent invading Iraq.

Infrastructure week? You mean like promising millions of US tax dollars to build a railway from Saudi to India?

:popcorn:
WTF, Q-NUT?

May 8 2023
The United States is discussing with Saudi Arabia, UAE, and India a vast railway network that will connect Arab countries, extending to India via shipping lanes, the American news website Axios reported.

The US, Saudi, Emirati and Indian national security advisers were expected on Sunday to discuss a possible major joint infrastructure project to connect Gulf and Arab countries via a rail network that would also be connected to India via shipping lanes from ports in the region, Axios reported citing unnamed people.

The project is one of the key initiatives the White House wants to push in the Middle East as China's influence in the region grows, Axios said.

Teabaggers are like their dear leader, they can't help but lie.............About everything.

Well, just think had we not wasted more than a trillion dollars in Afghanistan how much we could have fixed up our infrastructure.

Just think of how many miles of rail we could have replaced with the 2.9 trillion dollars we spent invading Iraq.

If you think I am going to disagree with you then you are wrong.

Right now Biden is declaring we can not cut our spending anywhere and demands a no-strings-attached 'blank check' debt ceiling increase so he can keep spending with no intent to stop or try to reduce our debt...WHILE promising to send millions overseas to help pay for this foreign railway.

To make friends? With WHOM? Saudi, who is joining with China, Iran, Russia, etc... in an effort to replace the US dollar as the world's currency?

F* them.

WTF, Q-NUT?

May 8 2023
The United States is discussing with Saudi Arabia, UAE, and India a vast railway network that will connect Arab countries, extending to India via shipping lanes, the American news website Axios reported.

The US, Saudi, Emirati and Indian national security advisers were expected on Sunday to discuss a possible major joint infrastructure project to connect Gulf and Arab countries via a rail network that would also be connected to India via shipping lanes from ports in the region, Axios reported citing unnamed people.

The project is one of the key initiatives the White House wants to push in the Middle East as China's influence in the region grows, Axios said.

Teabaggers are like their dear leader, they can't help but lie.............About everything.

And these same people will be whining in a different thread about the US doing nothing to curb China's influence in the world

WTF, Q-NUT?

May 8 2023

Lie about what? Biden is pishing to help fund a railway overseas involving SAUDI, INDIA, and the UAE as I said. Thanks for proving what I said.

To make friends? With WHOM? Saudi, who is joining with China, Iran, Russia, etc... in an effort to replace the US dollar as the world's currency?

F* them.

And this is why they are joining China.

One president threatens them into cutting production, the next one attacks them for not producing more. We tell them we do not give a fuck about them, just their oil.

The US is far and away its own worst enemy.

And this is why they are joining China.

They aren't joining China because we would or would not help pay for a railway.

Nations are turning to China because under Biden the US is weak, an embarrassment, and they probably figure if the leader of the US and his family have sold out to the CCP then why shouldn't they sell out and join 'Team China', too.

Lie about what? Biden is pishing to help fund a railway overseas involving SAUDI, INDIA, and the UAE as I said. Thanks for proving what I said.
You're FOS.
Just like Trump, the les flow so freely you can't keep track, even ones made 30 minutes ago.

"Infrastructure week? You mean like promising millions of US tax dollars to build a railway from Saudi to India"?

Then, just like Trump, you lie to cover up, another lie.

They aren't joining China because we would or would not help pay for a railway.

Nations are turning to China because under Biden the US is weak, an embarrassment, and they probably figure if the leader of the US and his family have sold out to the CCP
ONE US leader, did sell out to China.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotel.

Trump owed tens of millions to Bank of China​

1683632261589.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/04/24 › trum...

Apr 24, 2020 — The debt included $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China, which matures in the middle of what could be Trump's second term. Steps from ...
then why shouldn't they sell out and join 'Team China', too.

Forum List

Back