Joe Invited Putin to a ‘Limited’ Invasion of Ukraine, Now Pivots to We Must Let Iran Have Nukes to Counter Russian Aggression

I suppose this is xiden and the dems “more flexible” policies with Iran since they helped them win the election

The Ukrainian blitzkrieg, a.k.a. "squirrel!" is just that, a ploy. Joe’s handlers had it all worked out. Iran must now have nukes to counter Russian aggression.

So, strangle American energy production that under Trump made America a net energy exporter for the first time in over 60 years, try to kill off the Israel/Greece/Cyprus pipeline to Europe, then give the Mullahs the green light to nuke up in exchange for Iranian oil to try and ease Americans' pain at the pump.

Add to that our silence about collapse of our neighbor to the north into a totalitarian police state.

Welcome to the world of the Left.

The vegetable is an idiot. I guess he's not aware that Russia, China and Iran conducted joint naval exercises in the Indian Ocean last summer.

The Ukrainian blitzkrieg, a.k.a. "squirrel!" is just that, a ploy. Joe’s handlers had it all worked out. Iran must now have nukes to counter Russian aggression.

So, strangle American energy production that under Trump made America a net energy exporter for the first time in over 60 years, try to kill off the Israel/Greece/Cyprus pipeline to Europe, then give the Mullahs the green light to nuke up in exchange for Iranian oil to try and ease Americans' pain at the pump.

Add to that our silence about collapse of our neighbor to the north into a totalitarian police state.

Welcome to the world of the Left.

How's giving Iran Russian Built Nukes, and Russian Built ICBMs built by Russian Scientists going to "counter Russian aggression"?

Iran and Russia are allies, and Iran exclusively buys it's weapons from Russia.

This is just another one of Joe's lies.

Joe is actually helping both Russia and Iran, not Counter their Aggression.

Like I said, how long will Joe be in office before he starts WWIII?

I think you have your answer.

How's giving Iran Russian Built Nukes, and Russian Built ICBMs built by Russian Scientists going to "counter Russian aggression"?

Iran and Russia are allies, and Iran exclusively buys it's weapons from Russia.

This is just another one of Joe's lies.

Joe is actually helping both Russia and Iran, not Counter their Aggression.

Like I said, how long will Joe be in office before he starts WWIII?

I think you have your answer.
Didn't Obummer do the same thing when Putin took Crimea--I guess Putin is coming after another bite of the apple to finish the job now that the vegetable is in the WH.

Didn't Obummer do the same thing when Putin took Crimea--I guess Putin is coming after another bite of the apple to finish the job now that the vegetable is in the WH.
Absolutely. Obama and Biden likes them some Gog taking Magog to war in these final days.

Biden even told Putin a little incursion was fine.

Don't be fooled.

COVID19 was being exposed as a lie, so they came up with PUTIN22 to keep the fear machine going.

Does anyone really think The Russian Military is inept?

They are intentionally drawing this out to accomplish a global goal.

Seme as COVID19 Scam.

Putin could have rolled over Ukraine in a single day.

He is holding back.

Forum List

Back