Joe: Preposterous America Would Stop Military Aid to Israel

Until

Until they deny Weapons and get Sanctions & Divestment

Doesn’t matter my friend, the IDF still has a very strong military …Palestine has no military

Note while the USA was withholding aid from Israel the past 6 months look at what they accomplished… they wiped out Gaza

This is not a war is a totally one-sided military operation. Hamas is incapable of defending Gaza apparently only 10 percent of Palestinians approve Hamas

Ron Paul said that Israel created and maintained Hamas for political reasons

Until

Until they deny Weapons and get Sanctions & Divestment
I think Israel has a right to exist

Lots of people from Israel want to do away with American aid. They want to be able to create their own power weapons. They tried to create their own military jet in the 1980s, but it was blocked by the USA . Totally understand Israeli position there that makes sense they don’t need us anyways.

Once again often wrong Joe on foreign policy blows it again. The Obama administration was fed up with Joe's stupid foreign policy disagreements with Obama. Joe said he contemplated resigning over them. This clown can't get anything right, because he's a moron!

Impossible Palestine has no military and they have Muslim Allie’s now. Notice how there’s no counter attacks or Palestinian infantry marching into Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. They Had one single attack on oct oh 7 which the idf might’ve allowed to occur for political reasons.

The critical point is Palestine lacks Navy or an Air Force to launch any kind of effective military counterstrike.

35,000 dead Palestinians

No “Muslim country” sending in an attack against Tel Aviv.

What We are dealing with from Israeli officials is the greatest example of gaslighting perhaps ever.
Since you’re so concerned, try something new.
Tell Hamas to stop hiding behind human shields and unconditionally surrender and release the kidnapped hostages so the fighting can end.

Doesn’t matter my friend, the IDF still has a very strong military …Palestine has no military

Note while the USA was withholding aid from Israel the past 6 months look at what they accomplished… they wiped out Gaza

This is not a war is a totally one-sided military operation. Hamas is incapable of defending Gaza apparently only 10 percent of Palestinians approve Hamas

No such thing as Palestine.

No such thing as Palestine.
It goes back to ancient Rome.

1715438555508.png

Anyway, I would like a return to having the crusader state of Catholic Jerusalem. Where according to the 20th century French historian Renee Grousset jews, Muslims, and Catholics lived in peace.

Yes that is what a traditional Christian would want. Let us all pay homage to the Christian kingdom of Jerusalem.

I understand Jews and Muslims might have a different view and that’s ok . Your Jewish?

Since you’re so concerned, try something new.
Tell Hamas to stop hiding behind human shields and unconditionally surrender and release the kidnapped hostages so the fighting can end.
Respond to the points being made by quoting a point and then responding to specifically.

If this keeps up you’re going on ignore. Same thing if you continuously respond to posts with multiple paragraphs with one line.

WTF does that mean? That has not happened, thank you!

Pissing on common decency is something Republicans have been doing a lot of lately.

I recall when the Trump Cult came to Ottawa, they pissed on the Terry Fox statue - one of Canada's greatest heros.
Hilarious! You think the UN is common decency!

Tell that to all the rape victims the UN prayed upon and those tens of thousands the UN stood by and watched get slaughtered in Rwanda.

Forum List

Back